9/5/2009 - Legendary Vs Nefarious @ Archosaur

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    btw Vahn i care a **** to what class u are or others are and whats ur lvl. I fu freaking want respect learn to freakng earn it dont fckng demand it cause ur nef or high lvl or uber class **** hats like u made nef wat it is today i seriously didnt expect such a post from you Vahn.. to proud of ur gear lvl and guild ?? will soon see
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Devalis - Sanctuary
    Devalis - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wow wat a nice show by all neffies guarding there guardian angel ?? lol w/e to all others thats what the most powerfull faction on PWI is made of judge urself ...

You've yet to really say anything to me Herne. What are you afraid of?

Are you afraid I'll say the truth and tear down your wall of lies?

I have nothing to lose.
    edited September 2009
    dude which **** hat told me these exact lines

"maky and miri dont like u here."

"i guess its the best u leave the guild"

was it miri on ur acnt imma mail u the SS i took on nef forums then u can see for own eyes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Devalis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    dude which **** hat told me these exact lines

"maky and miri dont like u here."

"i guess its the best u leave the guild"

was it miri on ur acnt imma mail u the SS i took on nef forums then u can see for own eyes

I didn't like you there either. I had a funny feeling you were trying to do something treacherous the entire time Herne.

Your faction history now and attitude on forums only made my decision more valid. All you live for is drama - to work people to your own ends. Why else would you manipulate Outlaw so well into trying to make them a 'force for change'?

Besides, you've 'quit' the game. Why are you still posting here?
  • kariena1
    kariena1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You pathetic little slime. Your gutter mouth needs to be slapped along with your mother's for not teaching you better. You call her a trash talker???? That's all you do. You better learn to respect people that are higher class and more powerful than you are, or you will probably end up dead or in jail.

Miri is an Angel and we in Nef respect her and love her!!

Hmmm...are you trying to bring his RL into the convo?? or are you sayin since mir is a higher lvl an in nef she is better then him and needs respect, there's a lot of people in nef who are just trash and others who are extremely pleasant, where would you fall under hmmm? either you had an extremely pooooooooooor choice of wordsb:chuckle or some1 is on the little "slow" side today..... oh and you called him a little slime an says his mother should be slapped, does that qualify you as a trash talker? think before you speak please and thank you nub cake b:cute
  • RonPott - Sanctuary
    RonPott - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Herne you really must be dumb she didn't mean Class and in Veno, Cleric, Archer she meant class as in social class the way you act? lmao really are you so **** that you couldn't understand that simple comment?

I mean you do type like there is something wrong with you so i think your the last person to start on about something. Another thing you really think that Tw is why we get good gear think again it's because we work hard for everything we get Tw pay mostly just covers Pots, Dailys and charms it's by no means something to make you have enough to get all the gear we have.

When you were in nef you had trouble getting help with TTs and other runs you want to know why that is? it's because your an **** and no one likes you so really find a mirror and take a good look at your self maybe then you'll notice that your nothing but a low life loser that needs help.
  • Vahnhalia - Sanctuary
    Vahnhalia - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    btw Vahn i care a **** to what class u are or others are and whats ur lvl. I fu freaking want respect learn to freakng earn it dont fckng demand it cause ur nef or high lvl or uber class **** hats like u made nef wat it is today i seriously didnt expect such a post from you Vahn.. to proud of ur gear lvl and guild ?? will soon see

Wow you sure are on a rant. You need to calm down. I wasn't talking about character class, I am talking about high class. Liek the the type of person that has enough class not to talk in such a blind rage all the time. It's low class of you.

You need to respect people that are more powerful as in, the police>? your parole officer?

Do you even listen to yourself? You're out of control. Calm down!! lol

xAsch, you were with Momopai. You have no room to talk. Leave Miri alone.
  • kariena1
    edited September 2009
    Wow you sure are on a rant. You need to calm down. I wasn't talking about character class, I am talking about high class. Liek the the type of person that has enough class not to talk in such a blind rage all the time. It's low class of you.

You need to respect people that are more powerful as in, the police>? your parole officer?

Do you even listen to yourself? You're out of control. Calm down!! lol

xAsch, you were with Momopai. You have no room to talk. Leave Miri alone.
    Im just curious how people getting mad online has to do with there RL attitude towards the law lol...tsk tsk...
  • Vahnhalia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    kariena1 wrote: »
    Hmmm...are you trying to bring his RL into the convo?? or are you sayin since mir is a higher lvl an in nef she is better then him and needs respect, there's a lot of people in nef who are just trash and others who are extremely pleasant, where would you fall under hmmm? either you had an extremely pooooooooooor choice of wordsb:chuckle or some1 is on the little "slow" side today..... oh and you called him a little slime an says his mother should be slapped, does that qualify you as a trash talker? think before you speak please and thank you nub cake b:cute
    Ankle bite much?? Be gone, shoo shoo!b :bye
    edited September 2009
    who the hell is she to decide who is social and who is not i thought racism and discrimination wasn't allowed here was it ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    lol and this proves the fact that outlaw is nef's pet cause of a decision once Falls took. and yeah outlaw is still more mine than its urs mate... and if i can manipulate stuff thats my advantage atleast i didnt buy of my stuff from guild coins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kariena1
    edited September 2009
    Ankle bite much?? Be gone, shoo shoo!b :bye

b:chuckle lol couldnt comment back? or was it true? hmmm...failed emote also btwb:cute
  • Devalis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    lol and this proves the fact that outlaw is nef's pet cause of a decision once Falls took. and yeah outlaw is still more mine than its urs mate... and if i can manipulate stuff thats my advantage atleast i didnt buy of my stuff from guild coins

It was Sasaki's choice not to attack Outlaw. He and Pockey were friends. Falls continued this gesture of good-will into his tenure as leader, even when Outlaw was falling apart. If anything, Outlaw was your pet Herne, as you tried so hard to recruit and raise the hype over their sudden surge in membership, only to bail once Scridon didn't bid on us.

Make all the claims you want, but it's pretty obvious that all you are driven by is your own motivation for revenge. The fact that you can't even get over it shows a lack of maturity on your part.

By the way, got proof that I buy things with guild money? I didn't think so, all you go on are rumors from other people that only dislike Nefarious - not the actual person playing the character.
  • RonPott - Sanctuary
    RonPott - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    that's why dev has all the leet gear ever cause he buys with guild coins?

come on really i have better gear then he does so grow up herne and stop with all the QQing
  • Vahnhalia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    kariena1 wrote: »
    b:chuckle lol couldnt comment back? or was it true? hmmm...failed emote also btwb:cute

Your pathetic attempts to join a conversation you aren't a part of aren't working for me. Nice try. I don't have time for you. How's this? b:bye

Post on your real name and say something that actually matters and maybe I will answer you.b:bye
  • kariena1
    edited September 2009
    Your pathetic attempts to join a conversation you aren't a part of aren't working for me. Nice try. I don't have time for you. How's this? b:bye

Post on your real name and say something that actually matters and maybe I will answer you.b:bye

striking nerves? heheb:chuckle

all i was asking was how did you bring rl into a chat about a game but u refuse to answer..*psst* go edit your first post so dont look hypocritical anymore and delete what i had in red and continue to reflect questions directed to you
  • Vahnhalia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    who the hell is she to decide who is social and who is not i thought racism and discrimination wasn't allowed here was it ??

Racism?? Hahahah. I didn't mention a race! Even someone who is in the low economic class, can be high class with how they carry themselves and they way they talk.

I am talking about character and self-respect, concepts you are having trouble understanding in more ways than one.
    edited September 2009
    hmm dev lol seriously u know how to keep your skin clean dont u ? lol w/e will come to see the day you take all lands on server jst post somewhere or pm me on forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Off topic but Devalis i've noticed ur name is no longer on your guild website as one of the people to pm for private access and only YngWiE is, does this mean your quiting/going to transition a new leader for nef in? I also hear Miriade is quitting so are u going to join her?
  • Devalis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    hmm dev lol seriously u know how to keep your skin clean dont u ? lol w/e will come to see the day you take all lands on server jst post somewhere or pm me on forum

Doesn't change the fact you enjoy twisting people to meet your ends, and lying to everyone simply to sully others' good names. You, sir, are the office gossiper. I bet you're also insecure about yourself, and have plenty of issues you'd never mention on here, but if it's someone else, you'd happily rip them about any issues they may have. It's insensitive.

Instead of spending your energy trying to manipulate people into doing your dirty work, pick up the shovel and do it yourself.
    edited September 2009
    leave that why are you on forums today and ur name not on ur guild forum ?? leaving wit wifey miri for **** ??

dude <3 it goood job atleast the server is now 2 **** hat less
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devalis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    leave that why are you on forums today and ur name not on ur guild forum ?? leaving wit wifey miri for **** ??

dude <3 it goood job atleast the server is now 2 **** hat less

Nope. I'll stay right here, thank you.

I guess you've run out of better things to try and attack me on. You can do better than this, Herne, this is pitiful.
  • Vahnhalia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Off topic but Devalis i've noticed ur name is no longer on your guild website as one of the people to pm for private access and only YngWiE is, does this mean your quiting/going to transition a new leader for nef in? I also hear Miriade is quitting so are u going to join her?
    Keep daydreaming, Miri already joined back lol
    edited September 2009
    awww seriously thats sad she joined back .. but i guess for a week ?? heard that YngWei is off for this week so cant pass him lead and stuff thought the director gets the leader cap right ?? sweet well am off suddenly things look a bit bright
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devalis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    awww seriously thats sad she joined back .. but i guess for a week ?? heard that YngWei is off for this week so cant pass him lead and stuff thought the director gets the leader cap right ?? sweet well am off suddenly things look a bit bright

Nobody said I was quitting. I advise you to double-check your facts before posting.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I vote everyone shuts the hell up. Sanctuary is a failed server and forever will be. Less QQ about TW's pl0x.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Keep daydreaming, Miri already joined back lol

I have no ill will toward nef. I am just curious as to these rumors. Since i've seen you around with nef tag on your head, i thank you for answering and putting these rumors to rest ^^.
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Come on everyone, I don't like to get involved in these things but, to quote Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?".

Back to the main topic.
    Although, I wasn't able to attend the Archosaur TW, I commend those Legendary members that have been really exciting fighting you guys over the past few months. You may be on shaky ground now, but you'll eventually find your footing again, and I look forward to fighting a rejuvenated Legendary sometime soon.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I vote everyone shuts the hell up. Sanctuary is a failed server and forever will be. Less QQ about TW's pl0x.

OMG, Yes!

b:sad

We are too crowded, popular and wonderful!!! = ULTIMATE FAIL!1!!!

b:cry

b:chuckle
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You pathetic little slime. Your gutter mouth needs to be slapped along with your mother's for not teaching you better. You call her a trash talker???? That's all you do. You better learn to respect people that are higher class and more powerful than you are, or you will probably end up dead or in jail.

Miri is an Angel and we in Nef respect her and love her!! b:kiss b:chuckle b:victory

Herne, if you want to call names you need to look over at Rox. I used to think of you as a friend, but I just can't call someone a friend that would say such trashy things. Please stop.

i was in nef be4 she got her fb19 done... respect..?O.o her? O.o u mind to take a good look of forums?
This discussion has been closed.