• WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OK, my current complete total so far:

33 Tokens of Luck (x15)
    1 Grand Lobster
    1 Badge of Bravery
    2 Tokens of Best Luck

I wish I knew the actual drop rates, but so far it's looking like 10% special stuff, maybe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • PetroVeno - Sanctuary
    PetroVeno - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    200 bucks down the drain and just 1 paltinum mp charm, which as a veno i have no use for.

i really dont understand how some people are getting multiple insignias and best luck tokens in a matter of minutes yet ive gotten utter ****
    it is simple, the chance to get somthing good is veeeeeeeery low, in the initial rush thousand of packs where open in same time and from what i saw and experienced the drop rate from them are calulated server wide not player, so good luck geting a scroll of tome when you are the only one open :D
    i got the scroll but that was in first day, yestarday i didnt even see one droped or maybe i missed.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    78 opened total

lunar weapon is only thing i got. which was when i was down to my last 6 packs. guess Duke got scared when i went hunting to kick his rear before on the 70 i opened with nothing but tokens. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Every time I saw people get stuff today, it was always several people at once, then nothing for a bit, then several at once again. It kind of makes me wonder.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    78 opened total

lunar weapon is only thing i got. which was when i was down to my last 6 packs. guess Duke got scared when i went hunting to kick his rear before on the 70 i opened with nothing but tokens. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

"Lunar weapon only thing i got" lol... you people don't even realise how hard it is to obtain a CV weapon before these packs.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hawk wrote: »
    opened 70, got two best lucks and one platinum HP charm

bah

you got luckier than me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    "Lunar weapon only thing i got" lol... you people don't even realise how hard it is to obtain a CV weapon before these packs.

Excuse you. I know exactly how hard it was. Considering everything else Ive gotten was farmed by me for me. However the pack that I got that out of happened to have been a gift from one of my great faction members since 90% of everything I get goes into our faction.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009

This event has totally destroyed the value of that stuff, bro

$1 super sale, get your lunar weapons and super powerful gear while you can b:sweat
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    it is simple, the chance to get somthing good is veeeeeeeery low, in the initial rush thousand of packs where open in same time and from what i saw and experienced the drop rate from them are calulated server wide not player, so good luck geting a scroll of tome when you are the only one open :D
    i got the scroll but that was in first day, yestarday i didnt even see one droped or maybe i missed.

last night 2 "dropped" in a matter of about 7 minutes, 2 scroll of tome that is.
  • Kagutsuchi - Dreamweaver
    Kagutsuchi - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    two tome of scroll has dropped in dreamweaver so far, both very low lvls

Thanks for calling me low level ;)
    level 76 isn't really low level, now is it?

Yes, I got 2 Scroll of Tome in like 10-15 minutes. I heard from others I got 2 out of 3 Tomes on the server (this was on Wednesday ).
    The first one I got was from my fourth pack or so. After the duke shouted I got SPAMMED with people wanting to buy it from me for 8 mil b:chuckle
    Yeah as if. The second one gave even more spam, but now it was
    "you are a nerd"
    "you should quit"
    "people dont care" (why did they whisper I wonder :p )
    And still people asking if I would sell. Like, yeah maybe if like entire Cala would give me their coins, I would. The tomes I get from these things are so friggin rare that I instantly became one of the richest players on the server (Well, item-wise, because no-one would be able to buy this scroll from me at this time because no-one has enough coin)

One of the scrolls became a +2% crit rate, +25 dex-tome. So effectively +3% crit :)

Furthermore I got 2 charms (meh) and a ****load of luck tokens (like so much I bought someone from my guild 6 flawless shards for free for his TT90 gear). I only got 5 tokens of best luck in about 130 packs..
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    One of the scrolls became a +2% crit rate, +25 dex-tome. So effectively +3% crit :)

ugh, that was dumb. the -0.05 tomb is so disgustingly op for endgame archers and warriors. oh well, you got 2. b:angry
  • Doctorfaust - Heavens Tear
    Doctorfaust - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I wonder how they are distributing the items? They offer no % at which these things are dropping?
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    On Nefarious forums i made a post where i calculated the % drops and the items. This is taken from the data straight so its pure %

EDIT: After reading more of this thread seems like people really should know the % drop rates xD, you will find they are rather low and the spam is due to high volume of people than high %
  • Doctorfaust - Heavens Tear
    Doctorfaust - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dorm wrote: »
    On Nefarious forums i made a post where i calculated the % drops and the items. This is taken from the data straight so its pure %

EDIT: After reading more of this thread seems like people really should know the % drop rates xD, you will find they are rather low and the spam is due to high volume of people than high %

Link please =)
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    100 gold and I got:
    -1 token of best luck
    -the rest is: Token of luck
    GG? b:laugh
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • DawnRazor - Lost City
    DawnRazor - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just got 900 so I'll tell you as soon as I'm finished.

Curious as to how you funded 900?

Thats 900 gold

Thats around 450 dollars worth.

So you must be an adult and working.

No way a youngster can support that spending.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Too predictable. It takes more finesse than that.

And Wizzled, you greedy, greedy she-man, go die in a fire.

b:angry

i agree with kona.

btw what happened to wizzeled's "i quit post"?
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Curious as to how you funded 900?

Thats 900 gold

Thats around 450 dollars worth.

So you must be an adult and working.

No way a youngster can support that spending.

900gold = 900 dollars :P
  • lmao422
    lmao422 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wing Trophy - Lunarglade
  • DawnRazor - Lost City
    DawnRazor - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    900gold = 900 dollars :P

Damm bad maths lol. meant pounds but was wrong anyway.

But seriously 900 dollars on 1 game???
  • david12345
    david12345 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have seen someone get lunar weapon insig and a few seconds later the same person got lunar ornament insig. That person then went on to get like 6-7 more good items (including heavenrage boots) in a matter of 15 mins.

I've opened at least 500 packs, not 1 insig, not 1 trophy, or indeed any decent item. Last 60-70 packs, not a single good item, only lucky tokens.

Sucks :P
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Psst... Hey frankieraye. Hey, yeah it's me...

Yeah, I know this thread is sorta old. But I want you to take a look at something.
    not out for another 6 minutes o.o gold already at 300k b:bye

Gold at 300K. And players were shocked. The game had already been out for a year with gold staying at around 100K. And yes, TW pay was there back then. Half a billion coins being pumped into the game every single week and still gold was at a normal rate and there was no inflation.

Little does poor Devoted know that she should have bought every single piece of gold then when it was 300K. The game would never be the same again and gold would never be as cheap again.

What have we learned here?

Causes of inflation:

TW Pay: No.
    Cancer Packs: Yes.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Yeah, I know this thread is sorta old. But I want you to take a look at something.

Gold at 300K. And players were shocked. The game had already been out for a year with gold staying at around 100K. And yes, TW pay was there back then. Half a billion coins being pumped into the game every single week and still gold was at a normal rate and there was no inflation.

Little does poor Devoted know that she should have bought every single piece of gold then when it was 300K. The game would never be the same again and gold would never be as cheap again.

Causes of inflation:

I actually made more money buying tens of thousands of tokens for 7k-13k during the first week of anni packs and selling them for 25k-30k after they were removed. But yeah gold isn't high because of tw pay - people who always used to qq about that got lawled at.
  • Phii - Harshlands
    Phii - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well, sometimes you need to make a step forward and admit: "Hey, this guy's right".
    There are billions of coins coming from the Packs, billions of coins coming from the Event(s) - and all you do is draining the TW money? Hell - wrong idea.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Causes of inflation:

b:cool Necroing is in vogue apparently. Also, +1 to the reason for necroing, even if I don't give a **** about TW pay being reduced.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    don't necro por favor.
This discussion has been closed.