Drops from Anniversary Gift Box

Options

Comments

• Svenchan - Harshlands
    Svenchan - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yeah all i want is the tome thingy and i havnt seen a single one yet on harshlands...this is going to take a while...b:sad
  • cuthebert
    cuthebert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Couple questions if anyone knows. Will the items and tokens remain tradeable after the end of the event? If I still have tokens at the end of the event, will they still be tradeable?

Thanks.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    100 packs opened, one Duke announcement item, lolz, I shouldnt have been so mean about the event ;p DAMN YOU KARMA!!!
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    70 packs opened, not one announcement. meaning 15 **** tokens every ****ing time.

and i just watched some other player get 4 perfect tokens out of the last 5 announcements.

this event is ****ing bull ****
  • Yakubo_ - Sanctuary
    Yakubo_ - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    70 packs opened, not one announcement. meaning 15 **** tokens every ****ing time.

and i just watched some other player get 4 perfect tokens out of the last 5 announcements.

this event is ****ing bull ****
    Just cause that person pwns at luck...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lamjuse
    lamjuse Posts: 3
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just cause that person pwns at luck...

I believe the "luck" thing is based on your expense record at PWI. The more you have spent the better "luck" you will get. b:angry poor me....50 packs all are TOken of LUck b:cry
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I can't say I did horrible, but I'm certainly not happy.

35 packs. 33 sets of 15 tokens of luck, 2 plat guardian charms.

Now I'm out of coin and not buying more gold (did 20 packs from gold, 15 from buying gold off others). Honestly, it makes me wonder why even bother buying any gold at all if you can't or won't drop $500+ into the game. The odds are set up so that although there's great items, that's the type of cash you have to spend to see them. It really makes me question the point of giving them $10-$20 every month since there's essentially no benefit from it.
  • Come_Hither - Lost City
    Come_Hither - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lamjuse wrote: »
    I believe the "luck" thing is based on your expense record at PWI. The more you have spent the better "luck" you will get. b:angry poor me....50 packs all are TOken of LUck b:cry

well if thats the case I should have gotten more than these tokens. I am not spending anymore. its not worth it, not even on best luck. I see lots where the same name got it multiple times really good prizes. I don't know what the trick is to getting something special, ( not talking about the special mounts). Getting sick of Duke now.b:angry
  • SoulTedSu - Lost City
    SoulTedSu - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    10 gold = 150 token of luck = 160 Chip = enough to buy expensive mold for me b:pleased

for my friend

10 gold = 150 token of luck = enough to get apo page for lvl 79 skill b:victory

so its depend on how useful the token of luck and can say it worth or not..b:laugh
  • lamjuse
    lamjuse Posts: 3
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well if thats the case I should have gotten more than these tokens. I am not spending anymore. its not worth it, not even on best luck. I see lots where the same name got it multiple times really good prizes. I don't know what the trick is to getting something special, ( not talking about the special mounts). Getting sick of Duke now.b:angry

How much did u spend for the game? Some of my friends who have spent thousands to it, they all obtain something good that i do not since i've spent only about 200+ so far :)
  • cuthebert
    cuthebert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So its true that it matters what you have spent already. Cause HeadTrauma over on HL is getting something every 30 secs right about now. But me on the other has got nothing in 100+ packs.
  • Club_pure - Heavens Tear
    Club_pure - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Bought like 8 anni packs and all of them were regular token of luck.
  • Roov - Heavens Tear
    Roov - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I got mostly regular tokens but traded them in for a couple of skill books and a bunch of flawless shards. Flawless shards for 1 gold and I got to combine into shards I would've had trouble making anyway due to work schedules?....yeah I'm cool with that. Win for me even with the "low" tokens.

Plus....Burning Hell Hound. Was a nice surprise to wake up to. Thank you for that, free is always good.
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi.

I received Wing Trophy - Lunarglade.

I have a 2 question.

1 - How much this worth in coins in game ?
    2 - After September, when this Anniversary pack is over...and I will have still let say 100 Token of Luck, I can still use it at PW Boutique Agent or sell it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok, after reading this, someone is probably gonna kill me now. Just have to "brag" some, since I've been so lucky.

Bought a total of 45 anni. pack yesterday. On my 30 first ones, I got:

27 X 15 Token of Luck
    1 X Token of Best Luck
    1 X Platinum Guardian Charm
    1 X Lunar Glade Insignia - Weapon b:pleased

Now that's well spendt goldb:chuckle
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • UsesPets - Heavens Tear
    UsesPets - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Calliope u have ne interest in selling wing trophy - lunarglade? I'm interested in it and have: Garnet Gem (75 attck, 125 pdef), Stone of Savant (-6% cast, 20 vit), Primeval Stone (+2% Crit, 20 vit).

Let me know. I'll try to PM u in-game as well.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    6 regular tokens x15
    1 lobster

- EDIT -

4 regular tokens x15
    1 badge of bravery
    1 perfect luck token
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • nyvbc
    nyvbc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is rather amusing watching all of the talk. It strikes me as a great financial win for PWI - they're running a very popular lottery. The large majority of returns from the box are 15 Token of Luck. What you can generally buy with the 15 tokens is LESS than what you could just buy straight out for that same 1 gold in the Boutique.

BUT, the appeal is the possible home run...

ust like the millions people spend every day in lottery around the world.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I honestly gave up after 5, all regular tokens
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I honestly gave up after 5, all regular tokens

did you buy them, or GM-spawn 'em >=D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GMs, can you kindly say whether you have nerfed the drop rates? The day it started, people got rare drops easy and announcements popped like mad. Now, the announcements are minimal, and a lot of us who just started getting the packs get nothing other than tokens even with 100+ packs. I know a lot of people before who got lots of stuff with 20-60 packs. If true, it is grossly unfair. b:sadb:angry
  • SoulTedSu - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yesterday out of 10 pack only got one best luck token and charm b:surrender

gonna try 20 pack today b:laugh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    did you buy them, or GM-spawn 'em >=D
    I play PWI for real, we don't get free stuff on our real characters
    aensidhe wrote: »
    GMs, can you kindly say whether you have nerfed the drop rates? The day it started, people got rare drops easy and announcements popped like mad. Now, the announcements are minimal, and a lot of us who just started getting the packs get nothing other than tokens even with 100+ packs. I know a lot of people before who got lots of stuff with 20-60 packs. If true, it is grossly unfair. b:sadb:angry

Nothing has happened to the rates, we can't change them on the fly. I think what you're noticing is that the initial rush has died down
  • KatieMorgan - Sanctuary
    KatieMorgan - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yesterday out of 10 pack only got one best luck token and charm b:surrender

gonna try 20 pack today b:laugh

only?? i hope u are joking lol. if i could "only" get a best luck token and charm out of every 10 packs i'd be opening these things all day and making a fortune...

i've just opened 125 packs in a row and got nothing except regular tokens. b:shocked
  • SoulTedSu - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    only?? i hope u are joking lol. if i could "only" get a best luck token and charm out of every 10 packs i'd be opening these things all day and making a fortune...

i've just opened 125 packs in a row and got nothing except regular tokens. b:shocked

Wish you best of luck b:laugh
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    126 Packs. Got mostly Luck tokens. 2 of them were Best Luck Tokens, and one Fancy Feathers. b:victory

I'm happy with that, since that's the only item I wanted (helps that I'm not high enough to use any of the equipment related drop).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    opened 70, got two best lucks and one platinum HP charm

bah
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    Cosoc - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    opened 8 so far...
    got 2 best of luck and rest luck...
    so spoons...
    gun tell us who's your in game character???
    or at least which server u r on???
    b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    opened 8 so far...
    got 2 best of luck and rest luck...
    so spoons...
    gun tell us who's your in game character???
    or at least which server u r on???
    b:beg
    I guess flamers won't make a line to ks/pk spoony^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    200 bucks down the drain and just 1 paltinum mp charm, which as a veno i have no use for.

i really dont understand how some people are getting multiple insignias and best luck tokens in a matter of minutes yet ive gotten utter ****
This discussion has been closed.