Game Over

Options
sckye
sckye Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Sorry cbastor but you won't find me in PW anymore, I'm quitting for good. If you want to hear my reasons (complaints) for quitting feel free to read on. Firstly, I started this game at the same time as Schooled did a year ago, yet he received an anniversary mount and I didn't--maybe this "free mount" only applies to those who have a cash charge history. The second and main reason is that the economy gradually gets destroy week by week as new sales sought to reel in more cash, leaving those who do not spend real money at a great disadvantage. The current event, for example, is giving out godly equipments that literally takes months to farm. When PW first opened, cash shop items were merely for leisure but as the game progressed it basically became mandatory. Lastly, the overwhelmingly imbalance venomancer class is too ridiculous. The veno's pet pheonix alone hits harder than any melee class (of equivalent level) short of a +10 weapon. Meanwhile you also have the veno capable of nuking for nearly as much as any mage. There's a reason why people re-roll to venomancers, but if you ask around no veno would ever chose to change to another class. There ya have it, anybody who starts playing PW at this point ought to be prepared to spend thousands of dollars to make it (couple hundred if you're a veno b/c all you really need is a pheonix). Those who continues to play, g'luck to ya.

"Free to play, pay to win."
Post edited by sckye on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if you have a question about your register date, please click this link:

https://register.perfectworld.com/account

Your register date is clearly shown at the bottom. If you have further questions please submit a ticket, but don't make false accusationsb:surrender
  • sckye
    sckye Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My apologies, missed the deadline by 3 days.
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sckye wrote: »
    My apologies, missed the deadline by 3 days.

i got the mount b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So did I b:victory
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    me too b:victory
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i like how spoons ignores everything else said.

QFT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks Sckye, i hope u continue to play anyways..i just came on to post how i got my mount lol and i feel thats pretty dumb how u didnt get a mount for starting the game 3 days late.but just remember that u were one of the best bms in the entire game.gx wr nonCSer with higher refine then me and i cash shopped a bit.u were a Smart player and most people think of u like this whos sckye? oh its that bm that just one shot me xD k cya play some more
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i registered on october 15 lol. I missed out on the only free thing pwi will ever give away by 15 days.
  • Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Never really knew sckye but he seemed like cool peeps except when he would attk me. gana miss ya pretty sure we could have had EPIC fun if GMs or whoever else werent money hungry. b:angry
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    4 - 9 - 2008 b:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL i am a veno BUT i refuse 2 use fleash ream (bugged PET kill) or nixes/herc

they kill this game and venomancer class

now i see these weapon wish on archer boost 50% crith WTF

iff those arnt OP wtf are they no ather weapon gives such boost and will crash this game
  • Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    someone's butthurt

ROFL
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    someone's butthurt

ROFL

not butthurt, but feeling basically what we are all feeling. All his time and effort for his gear and items are meaningless now.

I considered sckye to be the best bm on the game pvp wise. only bm that i actually had to sink to lowest veno standard and kite with nix to kill, and even then sometimes he would kill me. his gear wasn't even great unlike some ppl but his pvp skills made up for that.

first the considered best veno on the server quit.

now the best bm, in my opinion, quit.

this server's dying and it's dying soon, those tideborns had better come out either this month or next and they better be great.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Can't say it any better.
  • Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    not butthurt, but feeling basically what we are all feeling. All his time and effort for his gear and items are meaningless now.

I considered sckye to be the best bm on the game pvp wise. only bm that i actually had to sink to lowest veno standard and kite with nix to kill, and even then sometimes he would kill me. his gear wasn't even great unlike some ppl but his pvp skills made up for that.

first the considered best veno on the server quit.

now the best bm, in my opinion, quit.

this server's dying and it's dying soon, those tideborns had better come out either this month or next and they better be great.

I can agree, I guess. Imagine Sckye in Athran's gear. (Athran ****ing sucks)

But the day he quit was when me and him had PK, that's what i was referring to. I'm assuming that's what pissed him off.

I don't think the cash shoppers will be quitting any time soon. All that money to defeat a competition that already quit b:bye
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't forget about the mages that quit. Already there weren't very many, how many are left after this event?

side note: I'm done with this **** too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buddhabless - Lost City
    Buddhabless - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't forget about the mages that quit. Already there weren't very many, how many are left after this event?

side note: I'm done with this **** too.

i quit and i didnt even get my hh90 yet b:surrender
    RageQuit: we have a "you die first" fetish b:surrender
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I posted the same kinda topic a day ealier than you man. Under the name GreenHam. I was not 1 sec after posting my thread, locked then instantly warned of being banned, so I feel your pain man. I agree with you in so many ways about the game. Most important the cash shop, and the greed and unbalance this game has. I am on borderline if I will stay or not. I just wish the GMS would stop looken to line there own pockects and see what the gammers really want.
  • Byr - Lost City
    Byr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i got a mount and dont play anymore, whats this guys in game name?
  • vuongnguyen
    vuongnguyen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you're referring to Sckye I doubt he cares about the mount anymore. I sympathize for players such as himself, betrayed by PW after such dedication and loyalty to the game. Grinding to level 100 and farming gears is no joke, and with this new event giving out gears better than what people worked so hard for is a damn mockery.
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yea theres no point in doing GV anymore or FB99, just pay 30 bucks to get a chance to get a lvl 89 or 92 skill that takes weeks to farm, this event ruined everything that i wanted to do and now theres no point really of me playing except for doing TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yea theres no point in doing GV anymore or FB99, just pay 30 bucks to get a chance to get a lvl 89 or 92 skill that takes weeks to farm, this event ruined everything that i wanted to do and now theres no point really of me playing except for doing TW

All that I had left in this game that I wanted to accomplish was farming my 3rd map boots. Now a bunch of people got the boots that I never even dreamed of being able to get because it would have taken many more months to get them.

This game is dead to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    All that I had left in this game that I wanted to accomplish was farming my 3rd map boots. Now a bunch of people got the boots that I never even dreamed of being able to get because it would have taken many more months to get them.

This game is dead to me.

ya -.- i tried to farm the helm in second map with friends and boot in 3rd map
    havent reached 1/10 of what i needed yet and now people can just get it by click click even those who dont have those maps YET
  • Casario - Lost City
    Casario - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    @ shanos siggy

come west dist its more fun b:chuckle
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i registered Aug 10 i win o:

--Edit--

I fail cuz im only 7x tho QQ
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't get it.

WHY alot of cq feel like quitting?
    Your boy clare is opening like 500boxes A DAY.
    Whatever duplicates he gets he will feed ya'll with it i'm sure.
    So that settles the WE DON'T WANNA CASH SHOP part.

The pro stuff ppl get, doesn't make YOUR stuff any less pro.
    Just that now your opposition will ahve what u have.
    Aint you guys always talking bout you;re BORED and stuff???
    Now the opposition force will be STRONGER.
    Isn't taht sposed to be more FUN for ya??

So whats with all the talk of quitting??

I mean yeah, it sucks ppl are BUYING stuff ya'll took ages to FARM and stuff.
    But that doesn't make ya achievments any less does it?
    Who can deny Daikoku's chain, Midnights bow, etc?? These are actions DONE that can never be UNDONE. History. LEGENDARY.

Come on. It aint as bad as it seems.

Stop with all the QUITTING stuff-_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I feel like quitting after seeing the triple failure.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't get it.

WHY alot of cq feel like quitting?
    Your boy clare is opening like 500boxes A DAY.
    Whatever duplicates he gets he will feed ya'll with it i'm sure.
    So that settles the WE DON'T WANNA CASH SHOP part.

The pro stuff ppl get, doesn't make YOUR stuff any less pro.
    Just that now your opposition will ahve what u have.
    Aint you guys always talking bout you;re BORED and stuff???
    Now the opposition force will be STRONGER.
    Isn't taht sposed to be more FUN for ya??

So whats with all the talk of quitting??

I mean yeah, it sucks ppl are BUYING stuff ya'll took ages to FARM and stuff.
    But that doesn't make ya achievments any less does it?
    Who can deny Daikoku's chain, Midnights bow, etc?? These are actions DONE that can never be UNDONE. History. LEGENDARY.

Come on. It aint as bad as it seems.

Stop with all the QUITTING stuff-_-

The person that wrote this tread is not from CQ, its Blademaster from RQ/Harvester. Really nothing here is about CQ quitting, its about players un- installing b/c the game is only about cash shop now.

I personally always felt that cs-players should have an advantage, as paying customers should, but there must be a balance and its broken. You're not suppose to get ANYTHING you want in a mmo just b/c you have the ability to spend thousands of USD, even in a f2p lol. Spend most money = win. That kills a game since there must be an element of fair competition between casual spenders and massive cash shoppers.

The game has also in so many ways betrayed its long term players; those who played since start, invested so much time and also irl money to lvl, to farm gear and farm skills; and now anyone can get the same **** in a matter of hours spending alot less money. I really want my fking millions back i spent on pages of fate and old book pages, ppl getting the same stuff spending 10% of what i paid pisses me of b:angry
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The person that wrote this tread is not from CQ, its Blademaster from RQ/Harvester. Really nothing here is about CQ quitting,

Yeah i know, but just using this thread a a MEANS to get my message out. it might be take the wrong way if made a NEW thread like " come on cq cheer up". 90% of ppl would think i'm trying to be SARCASTIC or whatever, seeing as how i'm in spectral.

@Devil. If you read my post clear. U would see i am trying to show you guys why you SHOULDN'T quit, trying to perk ya'll up, cos i LIKE the competition and main goal of fighting the strongest faction in the server.

And what i get for it? A DISS?
    You taken your MEDS TODAY OR NOT?? Ingame trashtalking, sure i can udnerstand. heat of the moment, it's all part of the MMo experience.
    But HERE?
    LOLUMADINRLTOO?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah i know, but just using this thread a a MEANS to get my message out. it might be take the wrong way if made a NEW thread like " come on cq cheer up". 90% of ppl would think i'm trying to be SARCASTIC or whatever, seeing as how i'm in spectral.

@Devil. If you read my post clear. U would see i am trying to show you guys why you SHOULDN'T quit, trying to perk ya'll up, cos i LIKE the competition and main goal of fighting the strongest faction in the server.

And what i get for it? A DISS?
    You taken your MEDS TODAY OR NOT?? Ingame trashtalking, sure i can udnerstand. heat of the moment, it's all part of the MMo experience.
    But HERE?
    LOLUMADINRLTOO?
    He must still be butthurt that Droga took his bowb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]