Game Over

Options
2»

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah i know, but just using this thread a a MEANS to get my message out. it might be take the wrong way if made a NEW thread like " come on cq cheer up". 90% of ppl would think i'm trying to be SARCASTIC or whatever, seeing as how i'm in spectral.

@Devil. If you read my post clear. U would see i am trying to show you guys why you SHOULDN'T quit, trying to perk ya'll up, cos i LIKE the competition and main goal of fighting the strongest faction in the server.

And what i get for it? A DISS?
    You taken your MEDS TODAY OR NOT?? Ingame trashtalking, sure i can udnerstand. heat of the moment, it's all part of the MMo experience.
    But HERE?
    LOLUMADINRLTOO?

You know, i kinda like devlinne, he's not like most spectral who wanna kill the evil cq, this is actually the 2nd time i seen him say that his goal is to fight the strongest faction on the server(which should be everyone's goal tbh). which is admirable kinda but u gotta realize that spectral isn't at all like this. if they really wanted and thought like u, then they wouldn't hide behind a triple attack, better yet face cq straight 1 v 1, however in the past we seen spectral not even show up 1 v 1. Win or lose, u cannot get weaker by participating.

you just said, spectral now has the gear (and boy do they) to face cq, shouldn't have to hide behind the triple attack anymore.

but it is admirable that u think like this, wish more of ur guidies did
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    renrii wrote: »
    He must still be butthurt that Droga took his bowb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

yes QQQQQQQQQQ
    hu r u
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    You know, i kinda like devlinne, he's not like most spectral who wanna kill the evil cq, this is actually the 2nd time i seen him say that his goal is to fight the strongest faction on the server(which should be everyone's goal tbh). which is admirable kinda but u gotta realize that spectral isn't at all like this. if they really wanted and thought like u, then they wouldn't hide behind a triple attack, better yet face cq straight 1 v 1, however in the past we seen spectral not even show up 1 v 1. Win or lose, u cannot get weaker by participating.

you just said, spectral now has the gear (and boy do they) to face cq, shouldn't have to hide behind the triple attack anymore.

but it is admirable that u think like this, wish more of ur guidies did

Thanks for the kind words.
    Lemme explain abit.

"The EVIL CQ"
    This is part of the mmorpg experience. When i log on. I'm a MAN-LION, AXE WEILDING, SHAPESHIFTING MUTHAF@#$ER!!!
    And cq is the EVIL TYRANNICAL OVERLORDS!!!!! *Lightning flash, thunder roars!*
    Man it's all GOOD! All FUN! We cuss each otehr out ingame all the time, but the minute i log off. I don't like PLOT to fly over to your countries and kill ya or soemthing...hell i don't even THINKof pwi, when i'm not ON pwi.

The triple attack.
    Well to be honest. This wasn't spectral's idea, nor anyone elses. The original truce was made, just cos.....it just MAKES SENSE.
    All parties agreed that, instead of fighting the 'WORLD' lets just fight the "OVERLORD"
    If and when the overlord is dead.....then....we'll see. Probably batter each otehr till a new overlord rises from the ruins.
    THEN same as the past, it's ANOTHER group of ppl's job to take down the NEW overlord.....ETC ETC.

Trust me guys. The ingame hate u see or think...is just that...INGAME.
    It not just me.
    There are 3 types of players i seen so far in pwi.
    Those that wanna be the king by joining the king.
    Those that wanna KILL the king to be the new king.
    Those that can't be bothered with the kingdom and are doing their own thing.

So the ppl currently fighting cq, not just spec, all fall into category 2.
    It not that my thinking is special or nothing. Just that i FEEL like sharing it here.
    If u were to speak to Athran, u find he is a like minded individual.
    Honestly i live in the same country as him, go out with him, talk to him, i never ONCE heard nothing bout no "Devine punishment" or nothing.
    Most of the stuff that gets tossed around in forums is pure BS. I read it for a laugh, but when serious **** like good palyers qutting turns up...i voice out.

Have a good one all. Cya on the battlefield!!!!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Lemme explain abit.

"The EVIL CQ"
    This is part of the mmorpg experience. When i log on. I'm a MAN-LION, AXE WEILDING, SHAPESHIFTING MUTHAF@#$ER!!!
    And cq is the EVIL TYRANNICAL OVERLORDS!!!!! *Lightning flash, thunder roars!*
    Man it's all GOOD! All FUN! We cuss each otehr out ingame all the time, but the minute i log off. I don't like PLOT to fly over to your countries and kill ya or soemthing...hell i don't even THINKof pwi, when i'm not ON pwi.

The triple attack.
    Well to be honest. This wasn't spectral's idea, nor anyone elses. The original truce was made, just cos.....it just MAKES SENSE.
    All parties agreed that, instead of fighting the 'WORLD' lets just fight the "OVERLORD"
    If and when the overlord is dead.....then....we'll see. Probably batter each otehr till a new overlord rises from the ruins.
    THEN same as the past, it's ANOTHER group of ppl's job to take down the NEW overlord.....ETC ETC.

Trust me guys. The ingame hate u see or think...is just that...INGAME.
    It not just me.
    There are 3 types of players i seen so far in pwi.
    Those that wanna be the king by joining the king.
    Those that wanna KILL the king to be the new king.
    Those that can't be bothered with the kingdom and are doing their own thing.

So the ppl currently fighting cq, not just spec, all fall into category 2.
    It not that my thinking is special or nothing. Just that i FEEL like sharing it here.
    If u were to speak to Athran, u find he is a like minded individual.
    Honestly i live in the same country as him, go out with him, talk to him, i never ONCE heard nothing bout no "Devine punishment" or nothing.
    Most of the stuff that gets tossed around in forums is pure BS. I read it for a laugh, but when serious **** like good palyers qutting turns up...i voice out.

Have a good one all. Cya on the battlefield!!!!.

you missed one type
    those who only play for fun
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you missed one type
    those who only play for fun

Falls under category 3 brah^___^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I mean yeah, it sucks ppl are BUYING stuff ya'll took ages to FARM and stuff.
    But that doesn't make ya achievments any less does it?
    Who can deny Daikoku's chain, Midnights bow, etc?? These are actions DONE that can never be UNDONE. History. LEGENDARY.

Regardless, the history of what you've accomplished makes little difference in realtime PVP when someone else has the same/better gear.

I will agree with Syl, Devlinne you are quite above the rest of your usual guildmates, who are generally quite idiotic with their "KEKEKEKE U NO 1SHOT ME, THAT MEAN U R NUB," so I'll give you an honest response.

The PWI anniversary event isn't the only cause for a lot of people to quit; there's a lot of other things that have to be taken into consideration. After a year of playing, people get bored, and new games will come out thAt wIll entice them (nOt directly Naming any, but you get the jist of it). Second, lots of folks have busy work and school schedules coming up. Of course, they always did, but they could put up with this game because it was fun and offered goals to work for.

Now, much of the fun is ruined due to high gold prices, and their really aren't many goals left if gear is just obtained by spending money and right clicking. The event was simply the last step to walking off the edge.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Regardless, the history of what you've accomplished makes little difference in realtime PVP when someone else has the same/better gear.

I will agree with Syl, Devlinne you are quite above the rest of your usual guildmates, who are generally quite idiotic with their "KEKEKEKE U NO 1SHOT ME, THAT MEAN U R NUB," so I'll give you an honest response.

The PWI anniversary event isn't the only cause for a lot of people to quit; there's a lot of other things that have to be taken into consideration. After a year of playing, people get bored, and new games will come out thAt wIll entice them (nOt directly Naming any, but you get the jist of it). Second, lots of folks have busy work and school schedules coming up. Of course, they always did, but they could put up with this game because it was fun and offered goals to work for.

Now, much of the fun is ruined due to high gold prices, and their really aren't many goals left if gear is just obtained by spending money and right clicking. The event was simply the last step to walking off the edge.

Why you caps some letters... i dont get itb:surrender
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why you caps some letters... i dont get itb:surrender

try read it aGAin you Might gEt what does it stand for
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    THis post makEs no sense. Hidden MessaGges in A post confusing ME