Harshlands economy

Hellsarcher - Harshlands
Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
1. gold prices are way to high.

2. rich mans game

3.nothing to feel proud about. I worked really hard to make all my money items and stuff w/o cash shopping. Now i dont feel the same way anymore considring the gold prices and that people with money wont even have to work for anything.

4.GM i love you all but come on this new patch was bound to make people quit b:thanks

5.20 gold items worth 14m b:surrender charms 2m+ b:angry

6.i am done but if you have anything to add on to go ahead.

7. i am not quiting i am going to just see how it goes then maybe think bout it. (atm im having a really hard time in gameb:cry)
Post edited by Hellsarcher - Harshlands on

Comments

• Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Get a job.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    maybe i have a job maybe i dont but thats not the point. the pount is the economy in perfect worlld overall. k ty b:bye
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    The point is you're crying over people wasting their hard earned money on pixels because you think it'll all of a sudden make you more squishy.
    edited September 2009
    The point is you're crying over people wasting their hard earned money on pixels because you think it'll all of a sudden make you more squishy.

do you even know what your talking about? some people just want to enjoy the game and not waste money, its ur choice if you want to use money on perfect world. The point is for the people that do not have money to spend and really enjoyed this game are having no fun. Also squishy lol b:chuckle
  • Kaye - Lost City
    Kaye - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    do you even know what your talking about? some people just want to enjoy the game and not waste money, its ur choice if you want to use money on perfect world. The point is for the people that do not have money to spend and really enjoyed this game are having no fun. Also squishy lol b:chuckle
    I agree with ****, the economy is very out of control. You shouldn't be able to dominate in a game just because you have money. That defeats the entire purpose of playing..
    edited September 2009
    I agree with ****, the economy is very out of control. You shouldn't be able to dominate in a game just because you have money. That defeats the entire purpose of playing..

people saying they rich and thy have 50m+ ..with gold prices atm thats not much xD...
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well this is at the moment, the economy will get better just give it time
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
    edited September 2009
    the ecomeny has been getting worse and worse for the past 5 months
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well this is at the moment, the economy will get better just give it time

First days of server 140k gold
    1 Jolly 200k-400k
    after jolly 200k
    2 jolly 300k+
    ultimate update 500k

Yes.. going downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited September 2009
    1 Jolly 200k-400k
    after jolly 200k
    2 jolly 300k+
    ultimate update 500k

agree with ajani b:victory
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The jolly jones event was aparently supposed to drain people of their money. It WOULD have worked if the geniuses at PWE didnt implement chest of coins. That caused gold prices to stay at 180k because otherwise, ppl could make profit too easily from the chests, or make absolutely no profit if it went above 200k. Perfect world entertainments logic is making absolutely no sense atm. From what i can see, theyre milking the high levels who care very much's money and also giving the lowbies from lv 30~70 more motivation to stay in the game by actually giving them OBTAINABLE weapons. I guess they think people enjoy these things handed to them. Honestly for me, these lunar weaps, the Belial weapons, etc were GOALS and CHALLENGES that were meant to be incredibly hard to obtain. They were aspirations for most of us and actually kept us going. now theres really no point. The farmers are basically useless, and PVP is also too hard atm, charms @ 2m, dolls @ 170k. No thanks.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I had 5 gold stored. You know what i did? Bought binding charmsb:chuckle
    I have like 45 chest of coins in bank i dont even use then.. b:kiss
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited September 2009
    The jolly jones event was aparently supposed to drain people of their money. It WOULD have worked if the geniuses at PWE didnt implement chest of coins. That caused gold prices to stay at 180k because otherwise, ppl could make profit too easily from the chests, or make absolutely no profit if it went above 200k. Perfect world entertainments logic is making absolutely no sense atm. From what i can see, theyre milking the high levels who care very much's money and also giving the lowbies from lv 30~70 more motivation to stay in the game by actually giving them OBTAINABLE weapons. I guess they think people enjoy these things handed to them. Honestly for me, these lunar weaps, the Belial weapons, etc were GOALS and CHALLENGES that were meant to be incredibly hard to obtain. They were aspirations for most of us and actually kept us going. now theres really no point. The farmers are basically useless, and PVP is also too hard atm, charms @ 2m, dolls @ 170k. No thanks.

my xbow seems worthless now cause of frostcover weopons being so cheap b:surrender
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Lol, the other day i asked blade, if he would help me farm frostcovered, he said sure. Later on Liannan told me that she went with some insane party and still had no success. Hearing this, I gave up. a week later, i see myself holding a solid truth. So whats up?
    edited September 2009
    whats up is that there are no real accomplishments in this game anymore b:sad
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    ...just wow... cant believe all the nonsensical perspectives and whiney baby talk in here...
  • Lulu - Harshlands
    Lulu - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1 Jolly 200k-400k
    after jolly 200k
    2 jolly 300k+
    ultimate update 500k

i remember buying gold for 89k when servers started ( was nice feeling) and gold prices being 500k thats just too much =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i remember buying gold for 89k when servers started ( was nice feeling) and gold prices being 500k thats just too much =/

I remember it being 50k. And I couldn't buy any. :(
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The god damn gold prices are way too high, its a fact. People aren't crying over this ****, they're just stating the truth about this game. This game is supposed to be fun, LC had fair gold prices, this is the only server that's messed up.
  • Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeah sure ONLY harshland is ONLy messed up (gold 450k-600k) only least 1 miljion on G charm u think pvp is FUN now ppl are leaving on masses Cq is gona as far as i see and lowlie with credit card ONLY one profiting WHAT a FREE 2 PLAY game is THIS anyways Need 2 pay 2 have charm 2 pvp or we GO PWE cos i aint buying 1 G charm for a MILJION in game coin
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeah sure ONLY harshland is ONLy messed up (gold 450k-600k) only least 1 miljion on G charm u think pvp is FUN now ppl are leaving on masses Cq is gona as far as i see and lowlie with credit card ONLY one profiting WHAT a FREE 2 PLAY game is THIS anyways Need 2 pay 2 have charm 2 pvp or we GO PWE cos i aint buying 1 G charm for a MILJION in game coin

Yes, tell us how you really feel.
  • unkn0wnn00b
    unkn0wnn00b Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The DEVS failed i mean how do u expect the people who played this game so much beat some1 who is clueless but a rich **** IRL with a warsoul weapon at lvl 80 without even farming any **** just pure csing... b:angry
    THE DEVS WENT AS LOW AS RUINING THe WHOLE GAME FOR THERE GOD DAMN POCKET MONEY and when u ask them anything related to this they just makeup freaken BS about some random **** GG b:cry
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1 Jolly 200k-400k
    after jolly 200k
    2 jolly 300k+
    ultimate update 500k

you are a little off let me correct that for you

day before jolly1 70k
    jolly1 200k
    after jolly1 140-160k
    jolly2 ~300k
    pro update OVER 9000
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    the ecomeny has been getting worse and worse for the past 5 months

ZoMG wat if Bush is one of the Gm!b:shocked

Jk Gms dont banhammer me b:cute
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2009

sup menz i'm am speakiung englesh
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    2 months of farming GXs, still dont have mine but 50 failed CSers do.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Taboo, theres no accomplishments / goals in this game anymore. This is 100% rich man's game now. These nabs will all have cv bows/gx's. Gear > skill in this broken game.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wakaka derp derp
  • Tekkblade - Sanctuary
    Tekkblade - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sadly i have to say your right, its a rich mans game. i've been farming HH for almost 2 months. and now u have SOTK and others running with them? what kind of lame sh"tuff" is that? so lame.. o wells i guess ill get mine when i get it.
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    sadly i have to say your right, its a rich mans game. i've been farming HH for almost 2 months. and now u have SOTK and others running with them? what kind of lame sh"tuff" is that? so lame.. o wells i guess ill get mine when i get it.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????