edited September 2009
    l2 Hit 50 Endgame With Endgame Gear Before Theory Crafting Thx
    at Least At This Lowbie Level Cap

:3

angeRR
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I appreciate the fact that you guys all somehow think it makes you better, or more important, or special, or whatever the hell you think, by spamming the PW forums about this game. But NOBODY CARES. The people that do care can go to that game's forums and listen to all your endless ramblings and deal with your huge egos there.

Go away.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I appreciate the fact that you guys all somehow think it makes you better, or more important, or special, or whatever the hell you think, by spamming the PW forums about this game. But NOBODY CARES. The people that do care can go to that game's forums and listen to all your endless ramblings and deal with your huge egos there.

Go away.

based on how mad you are I would say you care
  • Abaddonx - Harshlands
    Abaddonx - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sadly i have to say your right, its a rich mans game. i've been farming HH for almost 2 months. and now u have SOTK and others running with them? what kind of lame sh"tuff" is that? so lame.. o wells i guess ill get mine when i get it.

i lol'd at this post due to how idiotic and ironic of this.. pot calling the kettle black much? if you think its soo sad why are you spending money on it DO NOT post something that makes it seem like you care about spending RL money when you clearly dont

In my opinion, there should be a way of getting hp and mp charms without relying on gold.

There should be alternate ways of getting very important items like perfect hammer for example. Only with gold is greatly limitating the player in a free to play game.

yes i agree i do like this idea I'd like other ways to get HP/MP charms besides the supply stash maybe sell for Coins idk maybe a quest but there should be some way to acquire some charms besides being a rich *****
    I see that you still have yet to take my advice on a method of relaxation. If twinkies are not your style there are always ho ho's as well as king dons. If you gourging yourself till you are 500 lbs does not suit your fancy, you could always find a hobby to reduce the stress of the game that is perfect world.

Might I suggest to you the prospect of lifting weights until you can no longer move your arms from the sheer bulk of them. Or maybe you would prefer to carouse about the town with various women fullfilling your hormonal urges. If all else fails you could just sit in your room and watch beaches with a fellow pmsing lady friend.

Lastly in regards to cash shopping gear, is your pride sorely defeated since you did not have the ability to cash all the gear you wanted? or perhaps you wasted all your tokens of dumb luck on oracles to level instead of on chips to get those pretty blue axes that every WB dreams of someday gasping in the brilliance that is GX. Oh wait those are warriors. Stick to your 50000 hp build and tank the server in a massive pk fight that doesn't exist.

While your at it if you're going to slate other people for cash shop please remember that people in glass houses dare not throw stones, and that karmic justice has a funny way of eating pompous cows like yourself.

BTW if you wondered why the entire server just can't stand you, its because you just can't seem to ever shut that gigantic hole that sits at the bottom of your face. Maybe just maybe if you had the ability to think before you speak you would gain some measure of peace and quiet from all those who heckle your every word. Sadly I fear this is just not meant to be.

PS. why are you so concerned with Tams and her GX anyway? I heard 50 usd can get them for you just fine, and seeing as you've spent clearly x4 that on this event i can't particularly see why you have anyone to **** and moan about to except yourself. So perhaps you really should curl up with a fellow female who's being visited by aunt irma, have a big girls night out and watch beaches together after all. Or you could just have that twinkie i suggested so long ago
    this post is one of my fav's due to how right it is there's rly nothing i can add besides the point that i don't see much about anything besides tekk in it but a little bashing never hurt anyone
    iam007 wrote: »
    OH EM GEE, that post was so long I fell a sleep twice, then I gave up b:surrender

Although, I probably would pay $1 to see the conversations between Nei and SOTK, SOTK being BR and Nei with his/her long speeches and poor SOTK not understanding half of what Nei is saying. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.b:laugh
    @ post above
    the reason you fell asleep is due to the fact you cant comprehend the words in it its truly sad that you lack the intelligence to understand 5th grade words and you need to go back to school and re in roll in 1st grade grammer
    i make money to spend on Perfect world at cashcratemoneyy.blogspot.com/
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i have not made money in so long b:surrender
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i have not made money in so long b:surrender

b:cry Same with me! Seems like either people are not making money or striking it rich..... b:sadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Okay, this is stupid. Here's the summary of WHY your gold prices are so high. Historically countries flourish in times of war, this being said fighting generates need for money which makes things cheaper as people need money to continue fighting.

You all called out 'PvE until 90!' before you even started, so that being said there was more coin floating around than gold, that coupled with the high number of people buying gold solely for personal use makes it so that coin has little value. While you all need gold, if you don't cash shop, you need to spend your coin (Still virtually worthless as there's no REAL fighting going on) to buy it. This sets the power of supply and demand in the hands of the cash shoppers. They have what you need and they don't really need what you have, therefore they get to set the prices.

Now shut up about it.

Move on to something relevant.