change your mind, dont leave

Options
Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
well Gm's go ahead and closes this for those who are laveing peace out
If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
Post edited by Dustinmurphy - Harshlands on

Comments

• Predikador - Harshlands
    Predikador - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Now i'm leaving because of this thread. Bye!
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Now i'm leaving because of this thread. Bye!
    dude don't troll on my thread, i don't want it closed
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You are lvl 54. Try 80 or even 90. Try spending weeks farming gear to be something in this cs game. Now even a noob comes spends 1 buck and gets uber gear that usually takes mouths to get. F2P games suck when devs try to make it easier. Its just making fun of players to get more noobs
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You are lvl 54. Try 80 or even 90. Try spending weeks farming gear to be something in this cs game. Now even a noob comes spends 1 buck and gets uber gear that usually takes mouths to get. F2P games suck when devs try to make it easier. Its just making fun of players to get more noobs
    well think of it this way, lets say pwi takes out cash shop then what will pay for the patchs the updates that means we will have the same things over and over then this game will be a bad mmorpg would you want that to happen
  • Predikador - Harshlands
    Predikador - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Make a crawl bar below or above with commercials for different products.b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Make a crawl bar below or above with commercials for different products.b:laugh
    i asked you nicely to stop trolling on my thread, so stop
  • Sabre - Harshlands
    Sabre - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yup, and now the high lvls are "divorcing" the game, if you wanna compare it to marriage, and i didn't read everything you said, to messy. :)
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    But you kno what lets compare this game with Real Life marriage ok here
    marriage: love the person you marry, even threw good times and bads, even when u want leave each other becaz you got tired of them hmm ok lets
    I'm sorry but when my wife starts ****ing someone else i don't just sit there and watch. I divorce the *****. If you did not get it my wife = PWI

The problem is not only this patch, it's their greedy mentality. Let em milk the cow for as long as they want. We spend a week in 3-3 to get Nurfed's weapon and after this patch his weapon is ****. You seriosly think i'll be back in a week? Go ahead i dare you to PM me ingame in the next 30 days and see if i am online.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yup, and now the high lvls are "divorcing" the game, if you wanna compare it to marriage, and i didn't read everything you said, to messy. :)
    ok, i guess thats a good way to say it oh well if ppl start leaving like hundreds guess ill leave too
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    pretty much when a high lvl says they leaving they leave. Unless you are BatGirl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You know, I really find it quite amusing that it's mostly the highest levels on the servers complaining about this event and the current state of game economy. Everyone knows that most of the highest lvls on HL server botted and/or oracled their way to the top. They threw the lvl balance way out of proportion very early on in the life of the server. And here they are moaning that ppl will catch up to them a little bit faster. Poor babies. I have no pity for you whatsoever. b:kiss
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry but when my wife starts ****ing someone else i don't just sit there and watch. I divorce the *****. If you did not get it my wife = PWI

The problem is not only this patch, it's their greedy mentality. Let em milk the cow for as long as they want. We spend a week in 3-3 to get Nurfed's weapon and after this patch his weapon is ****. You seriosly think i'll be back in a week? Go ahead i dare you to PM me ingame in the next 30 days and see if i am online.

only a week.. try being midnight. 3 months for a cv bow, only to have 400 more in 2 hours.

not to mention the g14 and g15 past helm/boots. you know how long those would take to farm.. atleast 6+ months of straight farming.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands
    LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    honestly the high lvls who leave because there fed up with the game are doing the right thing. to them, they no longer see the thrill in the game, so they leave, that's there decision, im cool with that

the thing that always makes me wonder is all these people saying there leaving, have left or are going to be leaving. .and yet you still see them on the forums 2 - 3 months after they apparently "left" the game already

has me confused ha b:shocked
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is the same mistake [removed] made. They made everything super easy and the best gear was spoon fed to the entire population so that "everyone could see end game and it would appeal more to the casual gamer."

This is based 100% on greed. All fairness and logic goes out the window, it keeps more people that don't play often happen but kills all loyalty of people that play often.

Do people that play 100 hours a week deserve better gear and higher levels than those that play an hour a day? Yes. It's called a reward. You don't get paid the same as a full time employee if you work part time. If you are completely incompetent you shouldn't even have a job.

If you have spent months grinding and are level 45 (incompetence), you don't deserve the same gear. It's the basic principles of life.

But...every MMO seems to go this route, since it makes them more money. We just have to deal with it and jump ship to the new MMO until they do the same thing.
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I alws know u are ****, PWI is a black huge men b:laughb:laugh
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • santoantonio
    santoantonio Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL the GM ban Sheo from forum for flaming... lolol I am Sheo men, what u do i dont care but Anti is a friend, we are alws on vent, guess u dont understand that... but u guys are not understanding many things in last few weeks, like the price of gold for example.

Peace
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL the GM ban Sheo from forum for flaming... lolol I am Sheo men, what u do i dont care but Anti is a friend, we are alws on vent, guess u dont understand that... but u guys are not understanding many things in last few weeks, like the price of gold for example.

Peace

forum rules should still be followed regardless of your relationship with another player, everyone can agree that statement was derogatory
  • santoantonio
    santoantonio Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Only ppl who dont know this server(new players) or dont care about the custommers can say someting like that, you dont need to know all the ppl who pay your salary from day 1 of this server, I dont talk with some of them but i know all and with they talk or dont talk and I think everybody in this server except you of course know Anti is my friend
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well you know what i love this patch. why ?

cause you dont even need to grind just buy wines and do daily every 10min.

btw dont forget the rank 8 equip b:laughb:laugh
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i just bought my anniversary boxes then my connection died and i cant get back on b:cry Im leaving!!! b:chuckle
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i just bought my anniversary boxes then my connection died and i cant get back on b:cry Im leaving!!! b:chuckle

who are you? b:byeb:bye
  • Hayato - Harshlands
    Hayato - Harshlands Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So i was reading your thread and Mudkip said he doesn't like the way you typed all jumbled up. Mudkip demands you retype it in a more appealing way. Tyvm
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So i was reading your thread and Mudkip said he doesn't like the way you typed all jumbled up. Mudkip demands you retype it in a more appealing way. Tyvm
    okay I listened to what you said and made it look a lot better
    hope this helps lol
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wth is mudkips b:shocked
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Excuse me?

Ok, yes... I spent my buck and got my uber gear. And, yes, I am a noob. But please do not pretend I have not been spending weeks farming gear: I have been grinding for months, with some specific goals in mind.

I could have been your level, if that fit my goals. But since my leveling did not fit my goals I am taking the fun out of your game? Baking soda?

People on LC wasted 3 months farming CV bow. There are like 50 atm in HL and 40 are in the hands of people that are in their 60's. Makes sense. And what gear does a lvl 45 need to farm? You mean those mats u see around map? You need weeks for that? Poor poor you. This game was Cash > Skill.
    Atm is Uber Cash > Cash > Skillb:bye
    well you know what i love this patch. why ?

cause you dont even need to grind just buy wines and do daily every 10min.

btw dont forget the rank 8 equip b:laughb:laugh

Stop drinking a 6 pack before 9 am pleaseb:chuckle

LMAOb:laugh
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok, but I think people on Lost City benefited from the original Jolly Old Jones event, and they benefited from the Thanksgiving event, and they benefited from the Christmas event, and they benefited from the old cube and so on and so forth. Oh, those poor poor deprived lost city people! *sob* *giggle*

And for your question about my farming: currently, I am farming for leathers, for my crafting. I spent ten on my heaven's wear quest, I have 38 in my safe, and I am trying to get a hundred of them before I level. If I am lucky, I might craft a nice three-star item for my own use for when I reach level 60. Nothing about this event has changed my plans. (And I started playing here when you did.)

lol You crazy or what? have you ever been past 60/70/80? If you haven't you need to keep your opinions to yourself. High lvls have wasted their time farming mats that low lvls like you got in just a single day. Does low lvls deserve such weapons/gears? Hell no! You say that you're grinding for mats to lvl your crafting skills, GG. Hope that makes the game more fun for you, but i guaranty handing out rare weapons/gears to ignorant people like you, will make most of the high lvls leave this messed up game.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok, but I think people on Lost City benefited from the original Jolly Old Jones event, and they benefited from the Thanksgiving event, and they benefited from the Christmas event, and they benefited from the old cube and so on and so forth. Oh, those poor poor deprived lost city people! *sob* *giggle*

And for your question about my farming: currently, I am farming for leathers, for my crafting. I spent ten on my heaven's wear quest, I have 38 in my safe, and I am trying to get a hundred of them before I level. If I am lucky, I might craft a nice three-star item for my own use for when I reach level 60. Nothing about this event has changed my plans. (And I started playing here when you did.)

Xmas event was BS since only goood thing was xmas blessing. Every lvl 80 has it. Also the server that benefited more from Jolly event was HL and DW.
    You know that oracles I and II are bs for 60+b:bye

Why dont u buy leather from other guy or just get store gear and go lvl?
    My plans for this game was:
    getting 90 -> beg guildies to help me farm CV bow -> lvl to 95 in the meantime.b:bye

High level characters farm low level mats about the same speed low levels farm low level mats. High levels get a lower chance per kill, but can kill faster. But high levels can also earn money faster and buy low level mats -- and when gold prices settle back down cash shop prices for low level mats which drop from monsters will be fairly reasonable. Players with high level characters can also create low-level alts, if they like.

Meanwhile, on Harshlands, level 30s get picked on by level 70s and 80s with refined gold weapons.

First part of this post i deleted since its giberrish(?).
    With this economy its hard to make money but eyyy high levels only farm low lvl mats (mats that need 60 btw) cause they are needed for subs.b:bye
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I am farming for leathers, for my crafting. I spent ten on my heaven's wear quest

that right there shows that none of your opinions count. EPIC FAIL
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Capt_Kirk - Harshlands
    Capt_Kirk - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well, I'm glad i stopped play 3 weeks ago religiously it looks like, funny how a vacation can make you lose interest. When Picard told me how messed up for me I had to come check it out. Though I would have to argue that the PWI company does not give a flying **** about the higher levels, they already made their money off you so **** you (I assume their mentality not mine). according to forum rules I cannot mention other MMO's/games in forums. that said i will not, but 4 days people 4 days. When it happens PWI was already going to be dead can you blame PWI ( a business) for trying to squeeze every last drop out of the sinking ship before everyone jumps ship to that which cannot be mentioned?
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You know that oracles I and II are bs for 60+b:bye

LOL then why do i still see so many high lvls (7, 8 and 9X) at the spider king with hundreds of those oracles??? Guess you don't get 'out' much b:chuckle