change your mind, dont leave

2»

Comments

• BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL lucky i quit long time ago. The game mechanics were bad then and now this.

An irony in itself indeed. Save your wallets go P2P.

Cya "in you know where, 3rd server from the top"
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ... and here I thought people were getting levels and celestones and dice tickets and so on?

I have 10 ultimate substances in my safe because my mid-mat stacks were overflowing from my random harvesting between battles. I believe high mats need level 60?

OMG DICE TICKETS
    Hard to get 1. Solo a FB19 get 3 mirages and BANG 6 tickets.
    Gratz. i have almost 200 for my HH90 set. I also have a brain. Get one.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    man what started out as a peaceful request has became a flame war lmfao!!!!
    GM's i thought i asked you to close my thread b:laugh
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ultra

JSDHGFUKS
  • dustin534
    dustin534 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ultra

JSDHGFUKS
    lol a troller
    definition for a troller
    A troll, most commonly encountered on the internet, is any person who purposely causes controversy in a web community and disrupts **** for his own amusement. Trolls have been referred to in the web community as, trollers, ***holes, jerks, and scum of the earth ******bags. The term probably derives from "trolling" or "trawling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. Troll is fine as a verb since trawling/trolling for comments and flames is innate troll behavior. Trolling is not to be confused with the *** slang verb "to troll", which means to trawl for **** ***, unless of course it's done by Perverted Justice

Blocked out all the naughty wordsb:laugh
    :P
    HL character
    Sin-ign-Angarika-lvl46

Made 6 days ago :P

Be level 70 by next week <3b:thanks
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Cholla is such a noob lol
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.