Anyone else join really close to September 30th?

kitane
kitane Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
I just checked my CP, and it said that I joined on 12th of October...not funny. Considering I signed up BEFORE downloading the game, it's probably a bit earlier than that as well...a few more days and I would've got the mount b:cry

So yeah, for that reason, I'm quitting. Joined early enough, having the mount for players before october 30th or something would've been a better idea b:angry

So yeah, gratz PWI, you've lost a dedicated player b:irritated

Anyone else feel really annoyed at their join date?

QQ
Post edited by kitane on

Comments

• Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited September 2009
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    where u see when u joined?
  • Niro_Etran - Lost City
    Niro_Etran - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think the whole idea to say that only people who joined before a certain date is unfair and an biest way of treating your players whether it's a mount or not it's the fact they get granted with something and we eat dirt for life, I think everyone should have got one is it really that bad for pwi's to have mounts at least 30 and above should have got them this is totally not fair to everyone GMS you have hurt a lot of peoples feelings in this patch hope your happy. b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    Kismet - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sorry you missed out on the mount, but seriously? You are gonna quit because you didn't get one? If PW extended the mount giveaway date to Oct. 30th, don't you think the players that joined in November would ***** as well? Don't be sour. If you want that mount so bad, buy one. Or better yet... continue with your plans. If something this trivial gets you mad enough to quit, the game must be incredibly frustrating for you anyway.

Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackcid4
    blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    October... September people is better than us for PW.

I think the best is before 31/12/2008 (dd/mm/aaaa), the year 2008.

PD: Where can I see join date?
  • LordMiroku - Dreamweaver
    LordMiroku - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Join Date: 07-22-2008 b:victory & still active player of PWE (well i moved to eso but still :p)
  • kitane
    edited September 2009
    Kismet, I see where you're coming from, but to get this close, only to be spat at by the GMs saying 'HAHA U FEW DAYZ LATE'...do you know how it feels?
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    not quitting game, just was so excited about new mount and spent 20 mins to find date i joined and its only 13 days off :s
  • hardblade15
    hardblade15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sorry you missed out on the mount, but seriously? You are gonna quit because you didn't get one? If PW extended the mount giveaway date to Oct. 30th, don't you think the players that joined in November would ***** as well? Don't be sour. If you want that mount so bad, buy one. Or better yet... continue with your plans. If something this trivial gets you mad enough to quit, the game must be incredibly frustrating for you anyway.

Good luck.

Just because you either got one or have a really cold heart don't mean everyone else does and some people it hurts there feelings to see that only the 1 years get them and there the special ones of the day to ride around on such cool mounts GMS this was a jerk move in so many ways you don't even know but keep celebrating your 1 year while the rest of us continue on with life this was a ordinary day for us hope you know you did nothing special for us but ruin the game for us gratz GM's!!
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    ahh i found...not even close sept :( well no biggies... :)

I think the whole idea to say that only people who joined before a certain date is unfair and an biest way of treating your players whether it's a mount or not it's the fact they get granted with something and we eat dirt for life, I think everyone should have got one is it really that bad for pwi's to have mounts at least 30 and above should have got them this is totally not fair to everyone GMS you have hurt a lot of peoples feelings in this patch hope your happy. b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

mount for all 30+? roflmao gtfo!!! most of pwi players are 70+ sooo if they wud give it out by certain lvl..maybe 95+ or even 100+!!! and no i dont have 100+ or not even 95+ character!
  • Oni_shadow - Sanctuary
    Oni_shadow - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    where u see when u joined?

Click on where it says ( Welcome,Name of your you Character - )
    Its on where it says Mini Stats the Join Date
    Oderint Dum Metuant b:sin

If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying b:cool
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited September 2009
    Don't be sad guys; the mount is bound anyway ... Btw u got x2 exp reward ! b:laugh
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Just because you either got one or have a really cold heart don't mean everyone else does and some people it hurts there feelings to see that only the 1 years get them and there the special ones of the day to ride around on such cool mounts GMS this was a jerk move in so many ways you don't even know but keep celebrating your 1 year while the rest of us continue on with life this was a ordinary day for us hope you know you did nothing special for us but ruin the game for us gratz GM's!!

RUIN???? have u checked what u ca get out of those anniversary packs?
  • blackcid4
    edited September 2009
    September people is better than us, october people...
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Yes I definitely understand the frustration at missing the cutoff date... but regardless of whatever cutoff date they picked... someone would have been pissed about it.

And please, don't blame the GMs (game moderators), it is no more their fault than it is Santa Claus! They are there to support the players in the game. GMs don't create marketing promotions, develop releases, code, program, animate, etc.

Your frustration is your own. These forums allow us to speak our minds, which is great, but quite often it just turns into a gripe fest. Human nature is to bytch bytch bytch.

So, my 'tough love advice' is to take a few deep breaths... suck it up... ENJOY YOURSELF SOMEHOW... and move on.

Peace,
    Kizzy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    blackcid4 wrote: »
    September people is better than us, october people...

yeah they r better than us..b:chuckle ....
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Yes I definitely understand the frustration at missing the cutoff date... but regardless of whatever cutoff date they picked... someone would have been pissed about it.

And please, don't blame the GMs (game moderators), it is no more their fault than it is Santa Claus! They are there to support the players in the game. GMs don't create marketing promotions, develop releases, code, program, animate, etc.

Your frustration is your own. These forums allow us to speak our minds, which is great, but quite often it just turns into a gripe fest. Human nature is to bytch bytch bytch.

So, my 'tough love advice' is to take a few deep breaths... suck it up... ENJOY YOURSELF SOMEHOW... and move on.

Peace,
    Kizzy

i luuuuuv this additude!!! will u marry me?!!b:chuckle
  • kitane
    edited September 2009
    Peace? Lol @ all of the QQ threads

Including this

I feel obsolete b:cry
  • blackcid4
    edited September 2009
    Before December 31st, 2008 is fair...
  • Shaylina - Sanctuary
    Shaylina - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If they made it that every1 that joined before December 31st, 2008... What sort of anniversary present it would be then?
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    i luuuuuv this additude!!! will u marry me?!!b:chuckle

LOL, thanks.

And to someone else who suggested I'm 'cold hearted', quite contrary... I'm a caring, but REALISTIC person. I'm not going to QQ over some game promotion because I 'missed out' on some choice item.

I suppose the only date that would be FAIR to most of you is if the cutoff was join by yesterday. Sheesh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kitane
    edited September 2009
    A better idea would be just to give everyone a mount.

'You joined in our first year, here's a mount, hope you feel good ^^;'

as opposed to

'Joined a few days late? FAIL *spit in your face*'

Seriously, I'd really, really like to vent what I feel, but a ban would most likely follow b:angry
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    26th August 2008. :D
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • kitane
    edited September 2009
    Rub it in >.>;

Hope you feel happy b:scorn
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I feel happy in a way. Last time I logged in game was in like February; free mount for nearly 7 months inactivity. o.o

Meh, I'm reinstalling PWI now though, I want to see the stats on this mount and things.
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    29th of September. All I can say is....phew. b:shocked

I'm pleased with my gift still. b:thanks
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    whats the thign with these dates and mounts?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well.. I didn't make that date b:laugh
    I play since februari or so...
    but ah well.. who cares! and.. giving everybody a free mount... that's like what.. the most stupid idea I've ever heard -.-
    I mean... then EVERYBODY (!) will have that mount...
    that wouldn't be any fun... -.-
    and for everybody who got the mount!
    gratz :D b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OcT 4 ... what i can say .. in betas was whit other acc and i dont remember the stuffffff... is shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If they made it that every1 that joined before December 31st, 2008... What sort of anniversary present it would be then?

I agreed b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.