Anyone else join really close to September 30th?

2»

Comments

• CatShadow - Lost City
    CatShadow - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just because you either got one or have a really cold heart don't mean everyone else does and some people it hurts there feelings to see that only the 1 years get them and there the special ones of the day to ride around on such cool mounts GMS this was a jerk move in so many ways you don't even know but keep celebrating your 1 year while the rest of us continue on with life this was a ordinary day for us hope you know you did nothing special for us but ruin the game for us gratz GM's!!

You know, just because someone is rational doesn't mean they have a cold heart. And, the way I felt, seriously? Sure, I was a little down cause I didn't get a mount, but I'm not going to quit the game because of that. That's probably the worst reason to quit I've ever heard. And we're getting free double exp this month, so I'd say that that's a pretty fair deal.

Why care so much about the mounts, anyway? Last I checked, they're not that rare. Besides, just because you're 'close' to the date doesn't give you free reign to rant about it. Plenty of other people were close too, but they've accepted that they weren't early enough to get the mount. It's a first come, first serve thing.

They're rewarding people who joined the game while it was still in its early stages, and that's fair. So you heard about the game later, and are now not receiving a mount, but you are getting an anniversary box with awesome items and double exp. Big deal. That's totally lawsuit material. Such a serious issue, huh?

Calm down. Inhale, exhale, and go do something else for a few days. Or quit and give up on the game you joined, give up on your online friends and your guild. Pick what you want, but don't cry about a mount when you're getting plenty of new things to help you out in the game. The game's been ruined? Oh yeah, Supply Boxes every five levels suck, don't they? And repeatable quests? Psshhh, they're so useless when you need just that one more bit of exp, huh?

Figure it out, blade.

-Cat
  • callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just incase anyone wants to know, the mount has the following stats:

Lvl 10 requirement
    Mount Lvl 1 Speead: 10m/s
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    Ketavi - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, everyone needs to chill the heck out! b:chuckle

I'm so sick of seeing people saying they'll quit because "The game is just fail now" or "Gold is too expensive QQQQQQ".

DEAL WITH IT GUYS >:|

I don't buy gold with my own money. I didn't get a mount (I was four months too late :P Shame, but oh well.), I haven't got the anniversary pack. Boo-freaking-Hoo. I have to sit here and watch Duke speak over...

and over..
    and ov--*twitch*

I can't believe how immature people are being now. That no one can suck it up and just get over it :\ Im too excited to about the new expansion to give up now. Meh - whatever. I'm not good at making a good point - but I think it's kind of obvious what Im saying.

SUCK IT UP GUYS AND GIRLS, IT'S JUST A GAME b:laugh
    Dude, Im totally making a Tideborn - the possibility of Whips? KINKY >:V
  • Neurosis - Heavens Tear
    Neurosis - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over an online puppy mount.
  • Zephyrli - Lost City
    Zephyrli - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Click on where it says ( Welcome,Name of your you Character - )
    Its on where it says Mini Stats the Join Date

this is actually quite bull****. I joined the game in october I think but never bothered signing into forums until december apparently (according to my forum account statistics). So yes, I do believe a lot of people are gona get screwed over by this because of faulty info that the GMs have for applying this mount to said accounts.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    kitane wrote: »
    Kismet, I see where you're coming from, but to get this close, only to be spat at by the GMs saying 'HAHA U FEW DAYZ LATE'...do you know how it feels?

would you rather this or lost 10+ million coins cause they devalued certain molds.
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    would you rather this or lost 10+ million coins cause they devalued certain molds.
    this is actually quite bull****. I joined the game in october I think but never bothered signing into forums until december apparently (according to my forum account statistics). So yes, I do believe a lot of people are gona get screwed over by this because of faulty info that the GMs have for applying this mount to said accounts.

If you actually joined in October, you should have an email saying so. But the Forum's join date goes by the first Post you do :) Hence why mine says I joined today when I've been playing PW since January.
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over an online puppy mount.

Amen, Amen, Amen. I told my dad about everyone QQQing all and he just walked off and laughed :P
  • Lady_Maya - Sanctuary
    Lady_Maya - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    still updatingb:sad just replied to see when i started playing pwb:chuckle
  • KitraAZ - Sanctuary
    KitraAZ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Honestly I join just PW over a year ago but then I saw international and joined it and uninstalled it for a few months and yeah oh well win some lose this dose upset me a bit but not enough to quit
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    still updatingb:sad just replied to see when i started playing pwb:chuckle

Are you downloading through the manual patch, or Auto? Or just have a bad connection?

If its because you're downloading it automatically, then go click Manual Patch > Click the recent one > Then click open when the window comes up. :) Goes a lot faster~
  • Lady_Maya - Sanctuary
    Lady_Maya - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Are you downloading through the manual patch, or Auto? Or just have a bad connection?

If its because you're downloading it automatically, then go click Manual Patch > Click the recent one > Then click open when the window comes up. :) Goes a lot faster~

Auto.. thanks for the tip! b:thanks
  • Kimi - Dreamweaver
    Kimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm guessing the GMs don't have anything to say about this whole mess. O_o

But yeah, I have to agree that the whole mount thing before September 30th is kinda messed up.
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Auto.. thanks for the tip! b:thanks

You're welcome, I dunno why it seems to be very temper mental with the Auto. But it should only take you about 35minutes or so - Depending on your connection. b:pleased
    I'm guessing the GMs don't have anything to say about this whole mess. O_o

But yeah, I have to agree that the whole mount thing before September 30th is kinda messed up.

Im kinda jealous, They look like some gang came up and spray painted flames on them and threw sparkles on them ;D *shot* Hey - we might get something in the future - who knows. But you can't really blame the GM's on here D: They aren't the Developers/Coders.
  • undone
    undone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What I find funny is that probably dozens of players who quit a while back will receive these mounts. Why not, for every one of these departed players (check their activity) you give one to the next closest join date player who is still active.

Oh wait, that requires work...sorry, move along folks.
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I actually did see that somewhere, that someone had left and came back now that they got their free mount.

That did make me go "Hey, that ain't fair >.>". Not that I typed that into the forum - just a little brainfart :P
  • Kimi - Dreamweaver
    Kimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't recall trying to blame them, Ketavi. O_O
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I don't recall trying to blame them, Ketavi. O_O

I didn't mean to say you were blaming them - sorry <3. But a lot of people are. And it really isn't their fault S: They're just the ones who come on here and tell us.
  • ChaosXanth - Sanctuary
    ChaosXanth - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yea i've joined long time ago, n it say i've just joined today, n im lvl85, that's so funny, so how heck i no when i've joined?
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Yea i've joined long time ago, n it say i've just joined today, n im lvl85, that's so funny, so how heck i no when i've joined?

The date on the forums is when you first post :) Not when you actually joined.
    I joined In January - but cause I only posted on here today that why I says September. Its a bit tricky ;)
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    To all the QQers:

I got a new shiny mount and you didn't, nananananana, kiss my puppy's shiny ****, and QQ some more plx b:victory

Seriously, get over it, PWE wanted to say thank you to the players that's been with them SINCE THE BEGINNING, and gave us a token of appreciation, it doesn't make us any stronger, just a cooler way of travel, it's not even faster >_> There's tons of other mounts to choose from, sheesh
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Hey, That's okay Delahk ;D I can just embrace and ride with you x3 Lol. Kidding ;3

Look at the upside, there will be some male Character out there with one that will be willing to let you ride with him~
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OMFG i started like a week after on my other account. then i quit for a while. i forgot the account info(only a lvl 12 char) so i rerolled anyway.

only a week off tho DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hey, That's okay Delahk ;D I can just embrace and ride with you x3 Lol. Kidding ;3

Look at the upside, there will be some male Character out there with one that will be willing to let you ride with him~

There's always a room for a lady on my mount b:thanks
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    That sucks D:
    Good to see you take it like a man though, just with lots of D: faces.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    goodnight thread, too much flaming. The dates were very clear, it should be no surprised where the cut off date for the mount was.
This discussion has been closed.