Anniversary Server maintenance COMPLETE!

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    does any1 know any good F2P game which starts soon? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Eledyssil - Lost City
    Eledyssil - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just read something about the price for Anniversary packs are 1 gold.
    I'm a bit afraid about checking the gold prices when I log in now...:/
  • Koieal - Harshlands
    Koieal - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No idea.

Also, lucky, I want to play all day xD Thank goodness I only have 2 classes to take today, then I can play
  • ShadeadSon - Dreamweaver
    ShadeadSon - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ahhhh 1 hour 30 min and im at about 60% b:surrender
    how long did it take you guys?

and BTW i get little "disturbance" windows, every once in a while, which tell me that the update was interupted and will resume in x amount of seconds...it happens on every update... whats up?

ShadeadSon
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:crythe price for 1 gold in heaven's tear is now at 350-700k.
    im sorry but perfect worl is going 2 be makeing lots of 1's and
    people who couldent buy gold cuz they were 2 poor in game
    are now and forever Dun.

But its ok The new mount i got is amazing TY PWI
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Could someone pls kill the Duke shouts? b:beatup

My eyes are bleeding from all the red b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Koieal - Harshlands
    Koieal - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Im at 75% and still going so been up for a while..

I get the error too, but i just know it pops up when my computer doesn't respond to the internet for a minute or so. Im not too worried for it XD

I just want to go on and rez my character to a town...i uh..died xD
  • Mika_Areum - Heavens Tear
    Mika_Areum - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ahhhh 1 hour 30 min and im at about 60% b:surrender
    how long did it take you guys?

and BTW i get little "disturbance" windows, every once in a while, which tell me that the update was interupted and will resume in x amount of seconds...it happens on every update... whats up?

ShadeadSon

took me only half an hr and then it was done o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I got those error windows a lot with big patches, and patch would last like 2-3 hoursb:surrender
    So now I just use manual patch for big stuff, and the patcher for normal updates...It goes faster with the manual patchb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • KimiChaos - Sanctuary
    KimiChaos - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    cap gold prices please ;p
    b:faint

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) b:victory
  • Rofl_mancer - Lost City
    Rofl_mancer - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    how many do you need to buy to get the "Token of Best Luck"? spent so much money and all I have is the norm. also I cant see what the guild is saying due to the Duke Spamming every second >:O!!!!!
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'v not even downloaded the patch yet (jst woke up) but I'm b:cry at the list of gold prices in other threads....
    My measly 400k wont even buy 1 gold b:sad

/End QQing
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    GM's U are the ONLY ones who can FIX this....get busy an DO IT
  • Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeah im somewhat a tiny bit worried about in game gold prices, though I finnaly found out that just Npcing those lousy DQ items i was getting started making me some decent change.. And Im still loading the patch too, my nets soooo slow but I think its taking long on purpose this time, It no like me.

Representing Dreamweaver YAY , show a mage some love ^^
  • Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear
    Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Now with these packs and the citrine and garnet gems,people who put in real money in this game and are willing to spend lots just keep getting better and better.

Not to mention the chips pack.

You would steel need a million of them to get the ultimate weapon.

But now it is possible to some addict that may just put in 50-60000 USD into the game or some1 who already has that much worth of money.

I really doubt that though,but the game makers keep coming up with new plans to make more money and urging you to spend some of your own.

Well it is a free game and I'm not complaining,just watching how dismal this game is now compared to when i started playing 7 months back.

Anyways ,good luck to you rich people out there on the gems and the warsoul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Crippled+By a Wolverine+b:angry
    Know your role &
    Shut your Mouth &
    Smell what The Dogg is cooking.
    b:cool[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear
    Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeah im somewhat a tiny bit worried about in game gold prices, though I finnaly found out that just Npcing those lousy DQ items i was getting started making me some decent change.. And Im still loading the patch too, my nets soooo slow but I think its taking long on purpose this time, It no like me.

Representing Dreamweaver YAY , show a mage some love ^^

Its a 327 MB patch thats why,I'm waiting too
    Know your role &
    Shut your Mouth &
    Smell what The Dogg is cooking.
    b:cool[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roukie - Lost City
    Roukie - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This game goes into *****. A few more stupid events like this and GM will be here alone...This is serious...

Once I said that PWI not leave, that I put into it a lot of time and effort, but I think that I leave the PW...

A lot of people do not like this sux patch....GM THINKING FOR NEXT TIMEb:angry
    b:cryb:sadb:bye
  • Goldian - Dreamweaver
    Goldian - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Unable to connect to server, wtf :o
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yay.. Happy Birthday...for Pwi's present give them your credit cards k?
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:angry yet another thing that goes in the cash shop... This obsession with money is getting a little over done, I like the game, I have no intention on quiting but whoever keeps saying "hey lets put this in the cash shop" should take a vacation when the stuff for next good patch comes around b:angry This could very easily be a free event, just send people to the starting npc and only let them get 1 box per day b:surrender b:surrender
  • Pilami - Dreamweaver
    Pilami - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wonder how i got the mount, i joined april 2009 o.o
    edit: I changed my avatar and now it says i joined sep2009.. How do i see the real joindate?
  • Muertenegra - Heavens Tear
    Muertenegra - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Patching now. Can't wait to check out the mount... even tho my join date is off. I was here for CB, I switched avatars in October lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The last bastion of Loyalty, Integrity, Generosity, Honor and Truth
    In your darkest hour, when all seems bleak...
    You may look to me, if the LIGHT you seek.
  • JadeRanger - Dreamweaver
    JadeRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hope this patch fixs the rubber band effect i suffer when trying(and failing)to fly away from to many agro mobs
  • littlemoya
    littlemoya Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Gold prices are ridiculous.....guess only the people who buy gold with real life money can afford boutique items now
  • Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Only players that have joined on 30. September or earlier get the new mount... Check out my join date! If I just found this game a LITTLE sooner b:sad

edit; Ok, this avatar says January 2009. I really joined November 2008...
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • Jancii - Lost City
    Jancii - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have a Thing to say: I am online from 1 to 16hrs a day and I really enjoy it, but if I want to have some good gears or mounts and I dont have real cash, I need to play for a centuries now to get something. This whole game got screwed and insane. The only option u have is to buy gold with real cash incase u have tons of time to play and still the effort wont bring the coins u want. Some people spend hours in Dungeons to have some coins. Is this game only to fill someones pockets with real MONEY?
  • JadeRanger - Dreamweaver
    JadeRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have a Thing to say: I am online from 1 to 16hrs a day and I really enjoy it, but if I want to have some good gears or mounts and I dont have real cash, I need to play for a centuries now to get something. This whole game got screwed and insane. The only option u have is to buy gold with real cash incase u have tons of time to play and still the effort wont bring the coins u want. Some people spend hours in Dungeons to have some coins. Is this game only to fill someones pockets with real MONEY?

Ummmmm Yes.
    Servers have to be paid for and wages have to be paid to the people who keep this great game alive
  • Prowler - Heavens Tear
    Prowler - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Is this game only to fill someones pockets with real MONEY?

No, it is a charity: Did you not see the tax waiver notification?
    --
    Prowler (Venomancer) on Heaven's Tear

Former Leader of QuestSeek: International level 3 faction.
  • kitane
    kitane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Couldn't we all just have something for free, being a birthday and all b:bye
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    PWI wants to "celebrate" its anniversary, so they decide to raise gold prices??? I literally saw the gold prices raise (already from 200k) to 400k!!!! Are you serious??? You want to celebrate your anniversary but at the same time rip the very players off who got you here in the first place??? I myself have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on this game and will no longer spend anymore due to the greediness of whoever this concerns. This is a TOTAL outrage and a slap in the face to PWIs dedicated players.

Remember...WE got you this far and to treat us like this and to rip us off the way you are trying to is a total OUTRAGE. I have a lvl 81 cleric and am giving him up due to this selfishness of the makers of this game. If this is the appreciation you want to show us players then fine, expect nothing else from us. I have uninstalled the game and will wait until **** comes out fully and then have my fun there. I refuse to have a part in this game where obviously it is about the money and nothing else.

Thanks a lot to PWI and its players right??? No wait, obviously its all about you. I hope this game FAILS at all its trying to do, because if it does, its all YOUR fault. I'd rather play a game that get its money UP front and doesnt try to charge its players selfishly and unexpectedly to make money such as WoW and ****. Its disgusting and selfish, and this will eventually be the downfall of this game. Good going, PWI cause you ruined a perfectly good game. Sad.

-Dreamweaver Server
    Calamity
    FoG

well=S we did ask for you to stop having sales wasn't a great idea to try to get around that
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
This discussion has been closed.