To get to know each other...

Comments

• Pel - Lost City
    Pel - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    19/M/Amarillo Texas

I'm majoring in Music at WTAMU, I want to be a bassoon professor at a university someday.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    19/M/Amarillo Texas

I'm majoring in Music at WTAMU, I want to be a bassoon professor at a university someday.

Oh wowb:dirty I love the bassoon its my favorite instrument to listen to! What music do you play on it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Now about me

Live in the northwest of England, I'm 21 and im a guy too (Surprise surprise)
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh wowb:dirty I love the bassoon its my favorite instrument to listen to! What music do you play on it?

Synth is the best instrument b:chuckle
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Hizaki - Dreamweaver
    Hizaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I am 15 year old female live in seoul, korea. I am rising pop star here korea (look up IU) umm my name is Lee Ji-Eun but I like be called Hahn and in future I would like to have many albums and be recognized all over my country. I like to talk (alot) to new people and learn about them so please feel free message me in game or pm, or msn if i give to you, and if not in sour mood i can talk ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hizaki - 89 Wizard
    Gansuringa - 25 Assassin
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I call troll
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    27/m/Australia (feels like i'm the only one!)

I used to game hardcore when i was younger (Realms of Kaos if anyone remembers that game, lolz) then went internet-less for 8 years, now have it back and someone dragged me onto PWI and I'm hopelessly addicted again b:cry

I'm a banker by day, and yes, you all suck at money.
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    Cosoc - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2009

in the future i wish to beome king of antarctica and have a pet penguin

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited August 2009

wow that was clever
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow that was clever
    rofl b:laugh
    Quit.
  • FiveAlive - Heavens Tear
    FiveAlive - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    17 Years old female, currently employed as a Pharmacist Technician.
    Pursuing to become a Pharmacist at the U of S.

Sarcastic, rough, bitchy, praire girl :)b:bye
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    b:cry

kk then...
    27/M/tasmania... (island below australia)
    printer by trade
    also dj drum and bass b:victory under the name cos << colour of sound
    also watch heaps of anime :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigello - Dreamweaver
    Nigello - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    34/M/Texas, USA.
    I work in tech support for a local school district (when I'm not browsing the forums, that is). I'm married and child-free, and I hope to move to the Northwest coast of USA.
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited September 2009

i thought i oly had 98 years......layer **** << telling have 99 instead of 98
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    i thought i oly had 98 years......layer **** << telling have 99 instead of 98

busted
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    20 years old male, studying medicine at the American University of Beirut
    planning on becoming either a heart or plastic surgeon b:surrender

Sarcastic, rough, bitchy, praire girl :)b:bye

CALL MEH b:dirtyb:chuckle
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    jajaja demon sux

Male/20/netherlands

I don't really do anything in life other than gaming and studying. I live in a pretty small town full of d*****bags so there's not much to do here. I sometimes stick around at school to hang out with friends, but.. they're also gamers, so yeah.

Dude o_o
    I'm Male/16/Portugal and...
    "I don't really do anything in life other than gaming and studying. I live in a pretty small town full of d*****bags so there's not much to do here. I sometimes stick around at school to hang out with friends, but.. they're also gamers, so yeah."
    I 2nd that lol
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Pel - Lost City
    edited September 2009

Well. Right now I'm mainly working my way through the Milde Scale and Chord Studies, as well as the Bible, aka the Weissenborn book.

Some of the bigger things I've done soloistically would be the Mozart Bassoon Concerto, and the Weber Concerto o75. I really want to do the Weber Hungarian Rhapsody and the Grand Concerto in F by Hummel. (How awesome is it to name your concerto the "Grand Concerto"??).

It's great to find a fan of the bassoon, most people have no idea what it is...you just have to tell them its a 9 foot long oboe ><
  • Rupture - Dreamweaver
    Rupture - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i callz teh youngest here :D. 14/m/USA. I like chickens. Hmm and i'm kinda wondering why nobody here is a **** maker(don't know the real name of that job :3) =o.b:byeb:victory
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i callz teh youngest here :D. 14/m/USA. I like chickens. Hmm and i'm kinda wondering why nobody here is a **** maker(don't know the real name of that job :3) =o.b:byeb:victory

it's **** star. Or "Adult Filmographer"
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited September 2009
    Dude o_o
    I'm Male/16/Portugal and...
    "I don't really do anything in life other than gaming and studying. I live in a pretty small town full of d*****bags so there's not much to do here. I sometimes stick around at school to hang out with friends, but.. they're also gamers, so yeah."
    I 2nd that lol

same country b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    wondering why nobody here is a **** maker(don't know the real name of that job :3)

who teh hell tolds u im not...l.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EdmondDantes - Lost City
    EdmondDantes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hi all,

28/m/Texas

I'm a server admin at a university that will remain unnamed (I play during work way more than i'd care to admit).

I've been here since the first day of closed beta for PWI during which I made a fail wizard where I distributed the stats evenly in all four categories... After open beta started I read the forum guides here and have gone on to make more failed wizards (with proper stats though :D )

I ended up getting my co-workers into PW shortly after open beta and now they're all higher level than me. =(
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well. Right now I'm mainly working my way through the Milde Scale and Chord Studies, as well as the Bible, aka the Weissenborn book.

Some of the bigger things I've done soloistically would be the Mozart Bassoon Concerto, and the Weber Concerto o75. I really want to do the Weber Hungarian Rhapsody and the Grand Concerto in F by Hummel. (How awesome is it to name your concerto the "Grand Concerto"??).

It's great to find a fan of the bassoon, most people have no idea what it is...you just have to tell them its a 9 foot long oboe ><

You play Mozarts concerto? You are good then! I love that music, I play a piano concerto from mozart myself. I dont know Weber very well though... I play more Beethoven, Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninoff, but I guess with a bassoon there arent many solo pieces to do:P Hope you will play for a large orchestra once!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009

why don't you go be a fluffer
  • xrexmax
    xrexmax Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    14/M/Australia,
    i go to eastern hills senior high school, When i get older i want to be a cop...i dont really know how to start but im trying to figure out were to study...i hand around with friends and play computer. pretty ordinary life. but its fun b:laugh so yeah.
  • Pel - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    You play Mozarts concerto? You are good then! I love that music, I play a piano concerto from mozart myself. I dont know Weber very well though... I play more Beethoven, Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninoff, but I guess with a bassoon there arent many solo pieces to do:P Hope you will play for a large orchestra once!

I have gotten that opportunity. I've played with two community orchestras for the past 2 years before I went to college. Also I won a concerto competition with one of them and soloed playing the first movement of the Mozart with them. Look up Weber he is a classical composer that mainly wrote instrumental concertos. Very good, very interesting. I enjoy those you named of as well, especially Rachmaninoff. Symphonic Dances is gorgeous.
  • Lrish_Whisky - Sanctuary
    Lrish_Whisky - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:mischievous31/female/CA

My main is a cleric named Irish_Whisky on Sanctuary server. i cloned my name to give to my wizard b:pleased

Started to play PWI in Feb. this year. before that, i played WOW ( World of ******** ) I like both games. Meet alot of nice people on them ( and alot of not so nice people ) My faction is called "Oz", we are a family type faction, but we are goofy and fun.b:victory
  • XassassinX - Dreamweaver
    XassassinX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    male,18, likes to play guitar
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *wonders* Heey, that wizzie looks just like an elf
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris