To get to know each other...

13»

Comments

• CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *wonders* Heey, that wizzie looks just like an elf

Haha:P Well doesnt matter to me, elves and wizards are good friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoneyShot - Harshlands
    MoneyShot - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    27/m/Australia (feels like i'm the only one!)

I used to game hardcore when i was younger (Realms of Kaos if anyone remembers that game, lolz) then went internet-less for 8 years, now have it back and someone dragged me onto PWI and I'm hopelessly addicted again b:cry

I'm a banker by day, and yes, you all suck at money.

b:laugh I wondered what you did, that you could waste so much money on the anni packs. b:chuckle GGb:victory
  • TheBlackMage - Lost City
    TheBlackMage - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    18/male/the hellish abyss that is Ohio, US.

19/Male/Also from the hellish abyss, majoring in criminal justice.
    6'2, 137lbs, African American
    Likes: Anime, Techno, Trance, J-Pop, Rock, Video games (huge Final Fantasy Tactics, Devil May Cry, and Phantasy Star Online/Universe fan :P)
    Dislikes: My forum photo not updating QQ as well as Duke and his stupid shouting >.<

on a side note: female character cause main was a veno and I just gave my wiz her clothes, that and I don't care much for the male fashion. (superstar...just no >.<)
    Things I've caught myself saying while playing my mage:
    "Boom Headshot!"
    "Flame On!"
    "Ice Ice Baby!"
    *while using Dragon's Breath* "I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you..."
    "You know what they say about mages with big mp bars."
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    18/male/ohio, us

I'm the first pure int dark mage to lay text on this forum.

I like to be scratched lightly behind my ears and long walks on the beach. I mean.. I work at General Motors, I'm a steel worker/transporter. when I'm not working I'm playing pw/drawing/editing songs. I'm an insomniac, I eat one meal every 3 or 4 days, I've been sick for almost a month and I just got a temporary ban on my server for 5 days.

I do pencil art, as well as painting. I edit variations of techno(hardstyle, mostly), and very rarely do digital art.
  • SouthernCros - Dreamweaver
    SouthernCros - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hey im 16/live in Australia go to KSHS in kalamunda
    work as a waiter in my friend's mum's restaurant. so my life is pretty good.
    I plan on being a civil engineer.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Great my topic got this bump, keep it up:D

and prof, 1 meal in 3 days? Shouldnt it be 3 meals in 1 day?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    Arganoth - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    27/M/Maine USA. Musician.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    27/M/Maine USA. Musician.

Im a musician too, what do you play? I play piano myself, specially Beethoven and Rachmaninoff..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Im a musician too, what do you play? I play piano myself, specially Beethoven and Rachmaninoff..

You must have big hands to play Rachmaninoff, 10/11 note unrolled intervals!!
    I direct a community/pro choir, and teach conducting lessons. I sing and I "dabble" in piano. I'm good enough to run sectionals and play the harmonic progressions, but I wouldn't give a solo classical concert anytime soon, haha.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    You must have big hands to play Rachmaninoff, 10/11 note unrolled intervals!!
    I direct a community/pro choir, and teach conducting lessons. I sing and I "dabble" in piano. I'm good enough to run sectionals and play the harmonic progressions, but I wouldn't give a solo classical concert anytime soon, haha.

Arpeggio ftw b:victory 9th is easy, 10th interval can be done, 11th interval hurts... Direct, you mean conducting right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    (O.o)

?/male hamster/ studying in california.
    X_x'

("')(O.o)("')

me like sunflower seeds, cheesecake, and pie. b:thanks
    apparently me am a "hardcore" gamer. b:shocked

(o.O) also me really like PWI and classical & techno music. (^.^)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andross - Dreamweaver
    Andross - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    16/m/New Jersey (Unfortunately)
    I play drums when I'm not playing PW and I'm in a metal (or rock... or whatever you wanna call it, people always get into stupid arguments when the genre metal is brought up for some reason) band. Not much else interesting about me.
    edited October 2009
    16/m/New Jersey (Unfortunately)
    I play drums when I'm not playing PW and I'm in a metal (or rock... or whatever you wanna call it, people always get into stupid arguments when the genre metal is brought up for some reason) band. Not much else interesting about me.

your name is that evil guy's name from star fox. (O.o) thats interesting ish.

DO A BARREL ROLL~!
    d(^.-d)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Arpeggio ftw b:victory 9th is easy, 10th interval can be done, 11th interval hurts... Direct, you mean conducting right?

Yeah, It's a fun job and very rewarding. Not financially rewarding tho, I have multiple **** jobs on the side ^.^

Who' s your favorite composer to play? My friends who play piano all say Rachmaninoff, and then Liszt and Chopin.
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    edited October 2009

DO A BARREL ROLL~!
    d(^.-d)

Hamsta you remind me of the hamster in the ball from the movie "Bolt".
    edited October 2009
    Hamsta you remind me of the hamster in the ball from the movie "Bolt".

b:sad
    but me came first.
    b:surrender
    (T.T)'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, It's a fun job and very rewarding. Not financially rewarding tho, I have multiple **** jobs on the side ^.^

Who' s your favorite composer to play? My friends who play piano all say Rachmaninoff, and then Liszt and Chopin.

Beethoven for sure, there is just so much you can do with that music interpretation wise... His piano sonatas are beautifull, so much variety and emotions. My favorite sonata is the hammerklavier (no. 29), though the first and last movement are bit too hard for me!

Btw Rachmaninoff and Chopin both amazing to play as well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    and prof, 1 meal in 3 days? Shouldnt it be 3 meals in 1 day?

you would think so, but no. I don't really eat very much.
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    19/Male/BC

Currently working on/repairing first year university.(Only a few more credits) I also have studied martial arts and am happy to see some musicians here. I'm a sax player myself. Here is a tip. Don't sign up for three bands while you still have so many classes to study for. Did that in highschool. Workload is insane.
  • Cryxtal - Sanctuary
    Cryxtal - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hizaki : When u become famous, come down to Singapore and do a duet with me, exposure to stardom kekekeke b:victory

21/m/Singapore

Initially 2 genders playing this char, nows just more of me though.

Currently serving the Army, have a Diploma in Business. However do not feel like getting a degree in Business cause it aint fun anymore. Wanted to change to field of Medicine but will have to study privately my 'A' Levels campbridge exams (Science Subjects) which is gonna waste another yr of my life. arghhhh b:sad So im still considering where to move on to after my army.

Also learning the Japanese language now , and i can play the Drums, Guitar and Sing. b:laugh
    Love Is Complicated.
    「愛は複雑だ.」
    Amor es muy complicado.
    《爱是复杂的》

Do not argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. b:bye
  • MarcA - Harshlands
    MarcA - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    18/male/ Ontario Canada

Psychology major at University of Toronto
    "Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are
    also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world."
    -Margaret Laurence
  • Andross - Dreamweaver
    Andross - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2009

DO A BARREL ROLL~!
    d(^.-d)

lol yeah. I'm bad with names, so when I was creating my wizard, I thought of naming him similar to me (my name is Andrew) and Andross from Star Fox popped into my name as a wizardish name. I dunno why.
  • PrinceYuki - Sanctuary
    PrinceYuki - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oh wowb:dirty I love the bassoon its my favorite instrument to listen to! What music do you play on it?

lol wth is a basson ^^'

male/17/united states (Alexandria, VA)

im in high school. pwi has gotten a bit more popular here and i like how girls play too ;) so its a nice place for me. mmm i cant drink w/o getting drunk or very buzzed (dont see the point of drinking if you dont get drunk). i do smoke but not as much as i used to. mostly because my mommy found my cigs b:surrender

well i do play guitar, and im good b:pleased and ive played at the cafe close to school heheh.

mm..im afraid of ghosts. i was haunted when i was younger (no joke)

b:bye
  • Bankhimov - Lost City
    Bankhimov - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol wth is a basson ^^'

im in high school. pwi has gotten a bit more popular here and i like how girls play too ;) so its a nice place for me. mmm i cant drink w/o getting drunk or very buzzed (dont see the point of drinking if you dont get drunk). i do smoke but not as much as i used to. mostly because my mommy found my cigs b:surrender

well i do play guitar, and im good b:pleased and ive played at the cafe close to school heheh.

lolwut

/10char
  • Cryxtal - Sanctuary
    Cryxtal - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What u got haunted when u were young? BIDS it man..watcha waiting for b:victory
    Love Is Complicated.
    「愛は複雑だ.」
    Amor es muy complicado.
    《爱是复杂的》

Do not argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. b:bye
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    lol wth is a basson ^^'

lol:D http://d99.digitalbrain.com/e2bn/leas/d99/Southend%20Music%20Services/media/bassoon.jpg like a long hobo...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azelya - Dreamweaver
    Azelya - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    21/f/AR
    Currently a 3rd year college student. Cal3 is kicking my butt, and making an art major rather than minor seem like a very, very good choice.

Nice to meet all you other Wizards <3
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    21/f/AR
    Currently a 3rd year college student. Cal3 is kicking my butt, and making an art major rather than minor seem like a very, very good choice.

Nice to meet all you other Wizards <3

Which is exactly the reason why I started this topic, what of study do you do? I read art, but what is it exactly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hizaki - Dreamweaver
    Hizaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hizaki : When u become famous, come down to Singapore and do a duet with me, exposure to stardom kekekeke b:victory

Umm. No? I had to audition for many companies before Leon records signed me. just keep trying?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hizaki - 89 Wizard
    Gansuringa - 25 Assassin
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Texas, land of mosquitoes and bad surf.
    I'm currently majoring in physics, first year, and college is a breeze. I play the saxophone, and I am quite adept at it. Jazz is becoming a passion of mine, though I haven't improvised a solo in my life. :V I did start playing PW on a veno for a few reasons, and I don't have to name them. I'm one of those people who wouldn't mind having a tail and a muzzle. b:pleased