it is possible to open a new server?

2»

Comments

• MildlyFruity - Heavens Tear
    MildlyFruity - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Dude.. There is a server dedicated to European users, it's just not hosted by PWE. Go over there if it bothers you that much.

I'm sorry your version isn't very good.... b:bye
  • Objection - Harshlands
    Objection - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Dude.. There is a server dedicated to European users, it's just not hosted by PWE. Go over there if it bothers you that much.

I'm sorry your version isn't very good.... b:bye

Exactly WHY we need a new server. I all for this idea.

I want to be able to TW - some view this as the main aspect of the game, and when you can't participate due to inconvenient times, a major chunk of the game is taking away. That's why I play PvP, it gives some sort of alternative...

Still really want an EU server though. Make it happen b:cool
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    don't servers cost like 20 thousand dollars? thats a lot of money, unless a lot of people agree and i mean a lot might as well jump off the bot b:surrender
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • ROgirl - Harshlands
    ROgirl - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Notice that all of Europe have the same opinion as me! But I see that people in America don't want, and it is normal for them, because they play this game normal and not think about us! not so easy for us to stay awake at night and then dimieata go to work!
    Thank you and hope you can do something for us
    b:victory
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Notice that all of Europe have the same opinion as me! But I see that people in America don't want, and it is normal for them, because they play this game normal and not think about us! not so easy for us to stay awake at night and then dimieata go to work!
    Thank you and hope you can do something for us

The servers are open 24/7, except the two hour for maintenance...... it is not like they are only available during the times US players are on....

If you stay up all night playing, that sounds like a personal problem and not a game issue.

However, there may be some licensing issues with the European servers as well, if PWI were to host servers in Europe, I am not sure how the other people that paid PW about a million dollars for the license would feel like (that is the general MMO average for a license from the developers)...... But pretty sure they would not be too happy about it....

And than you would have the GM staffing issues, badnwith costs (much higher in europe), etc.

That said, I am sure that if there is enough demand, and no licensing issues that PW would setup a server that follows GMT for events.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.