Best Anti-Wizard Class?

Options

Comments

• Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Fist BM is a joke after 8x.
    This is simply not correct. Some months ago i've seen a video of highlvl wiz (with 8 rank weapon i believe or something similar in appearance, japanese or chinese server - all in that unreadable letters of theirs). This wizard fought with different bms, and only one bm that managed to kill him was fist bm (not pure fist though, he switched to axes for stun IIRC).

Edit: finally i've found it. http://zoome.jp/losstarot/diary/28/
    This fist bm did not killed wiz, but look at his hp. And also look for next pvp with phoenix (i just lol'd).
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Phoenix...
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • woyaa
    woyaa Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Don't dis the Heavy Nix Veno. They will wear robes and pummel your face in with physical attacks AND a Nix.
    I managed to hit level 104 on a X5 rates server!
    b:cute
    How you level 101's on X1 can stand it, I don't know b:shocked
    Woyaa|Level 104|Venomancer|Heaven|Heavy Fox
    SpringBud|Level 98|Wizard|Heaven|LA Mage <--Goes to DP
    Lowbie Alts:
    FrostSong|Level 90|Cleric|Heaven|Full Vit Cleric
    IcantPWN|Level 77|BladeMaster|Axe/Fists HA/LA
    X0neX|Level 89|Archer|Hell|Exotic EA (1 Mag each level)
    LaZy|Level 91|Cleric|Heaven|Full Int, retired
    T4nker|Level 8x|Barbarian|Full Con, playing on this one
  • //Lelouch\ - Sanctuary34
    //Lelouch\ - Sanctuary34 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ya i agree ,just close thread now

kill the head and the body will die.

in layman's terms

Kill the veno and the phoenix will die.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those with power, fear us! Those without power, seek us!"
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited August 2009
    Options
    phoenix hurts more than anything, but the hardest to kill is a healer or another robed class(like a robed wf with a phoenix b:surrender)
  • prof
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is simply not correct. Some months ago i've seen a video of highlvl wiz (with 8 rank weapon i believe or something similar in appearance, japanese or chinese server - all in that unreadable letters of theirs). This wizard fought with different bms, and only one bm that managed to kill him was fist bm (not pure fist though, he switched to axes for stun IIRC).

Edit: finally i've found it. http://zoome.jp/losstarot/diary/28/
    This fist bm did not killed wiz, but look at his hp. And also look for next pvp with phoenix (i just lol'd).

only replying to your link. that's a mage with full dark skills, +12 rank8 and +11 set of armour. he furies every fight, he runs and jumps around like a ****, and the only time he attacks is when he can seal.

this is NOT what you want to be as a mage b:sleep

the only reason that wr didn't kill him is cos he literally runs away. not blink, he RUNS away. he's fully buffed with wf buff as well. and if you know anything about the arena, reflect works in there. that warrior was hurting herself more than he was.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I survived to everyone who tried to pk me with my wizard but u can't do s.hit with a 12 m/s phoenix

even with a +6 aereogear u can go max at 11

broken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    only replying to your link. that's a mage with full dark skills, +12 rank8 and +11 set of armour. he furies every fight, he runs and jumps around like a ****, and the only time he attacks is when he can seal.

the only reason that wr didn't kill him is cos he literally runs away. not blink, he RUNS away. he's fully buffed with wf buff as well. and if you know anything about the arena, reflect works in there. that warrior was hurting herself more than he was.

I agree that was a painful video to watch. It's not a great show of skill by a long shot. I mean the veno in that clip, come on.
    I like pie
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    veno and rich daddy's kids with +10 gear
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • mumintroll
    mumintroll Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Haha ha. Are you jealous? Because mage cannot fight like heavy armored class. This is a way of mage fight. Look on these videos all are his. From TW. Hi is absolutely killer. But I would like to know, how is possible, that he doesn't have channeling time.
    http://zoome.jp/losstarot/movie_list/
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    mumintroll wrote: »
    Haha ha. Are you jealous? Because mage cannot fight like heavy armored class. This is a way of mage fight. Look on these videos all are his. From TW. Hi is absolutely killer. But I would like to know, how is possible, that he doesn't have channeling time.

Mmmm I just watched a few... anybody with a +12 weapon could do decent... but if he had some sort of idea what he was doing, he'd be much more of a threat. Using BT on heavies (every time, not just once).. crown of flame on cata pullers... standing still for long periods of time, only attacking when the target is sealed, never using blink... would all be reasons I say he has no idea what he is doing.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Phoooeeenix.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What the guy was doing is basically staying alive. I'll do it sometimes but not as lame as that. Basically he was building vigor. Sealing then doing a couple attacks while sealed and then back to running and jumping. He wasn't trying to kill, just build vigor for a triple spark basically.

I'll do that too except I won't just plain out run until I can seal, I will cast a spell and move around some. After all, we all know wizards need vigor to kill someone, gotta build it somehow. I will admit that wizard is bad though.
  • Axisboldone - Heavens Tear
    Axisboldone - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hmm sorry posted in the wrong thread somehow
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think the main problem was that this mage is hell, therefore he blows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options

I like to kill people when they are next to me, that why they know it was me who just **** their face. I don't believe I need +12 armor or a weapon to fight like a heavy armor class.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STTErFFUyY4 <--- real mage TW/PK

I will admit though, if I get debuffed I will drop pretty fast. Wizards only live as long as they are buffed.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What the guy was doing is basically staying alive. I'll do it sometimes but not as lame as that. Basically he was building vigor. Sealing then doing a couple attacks while sealed and then back to running and jumping. He wasn't trying to kill, just build vigor for a triple spark basically.

I'll do that too except I won't just plain out run until I can seal, I will cast a spell and move around some. After all, we all know wizards need vigor to kill someone, gotta build it somehow. I will admit that wizard is bad though.

but haiz, you are sage, you dont need to build vigor b:chuckle
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Either the pheonix or archers.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I only fear............Phoenix b:cry
    Quit.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i fear that Mizuoni guy, he is really leet and he pwns me so fast. I need to make a QQ post about him soonb:sadb:cryb:surrender
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • prof
    edited August 2009
    Options

the only thing i'm jealous of is his money. give me those gears, i'll happily show you how to destroy a wr with a +12 rank 8 weapon.
  • mumintroll
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Mmmm I just watched a few... anybody with a +12 weapon could do decent... but if he had some sort of idea what he was doing, he'd be much more of a threat. Using BT on heavies (every time, not just once).. crown of flame on cata pullers... standing still for long periods of time, only attacking when the target is sealed, never using blink... would all be reasons I say he has no idea what he is doing.

If you will looking carefully you will see, that he knows exactly what is doing. Of course he is sealing. What you expect? Sealing is most powerful weapon of wizard. We cannot stand on one play and fighting. Wizard class is build to be in move, or die. That is our strength. We have huge channeling time, so what you want from us? Stand and be killed?
  • mumintroll
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the only thing i'm jealous of is his money. give me those gears, i'll happily show you how to destroy a wr with a +12 rank 8 weapon.

Sure. b:laugh
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you will looking carefully you will see, that he knows exactly what is doing. Of course he is sealing. What you expect? Sealing is most powerful weapon of wizard. We cannot stand on one play and fighting. Wizard class is build to be in move, or die. That is our strength. We have huge channeling time, so what you want from us? Stand and be killed?

you are a tard lol
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options

Did you not look at my post with my link at all? I stand there and take hits from +12 GX no problem. Learn what a mage really is, gawsh.
  • Xxtalonxx - Lost City
    Xxtalonxx - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Did you not look at my post with my link at all? I stand there and take hits from +12 GX no problem. Learn what a mage really is, gawsh.
    o.O You can take hits from +12 GX, your awesomeb:victory
    I pwnb:sin
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    o.O You can take hits from +12 GX, your awesomeb:victory

What is GX? Sorry if this is noob:P I dont know any MY-EN terms... Guess its a very good weapon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    gx is basically 90 version of calamities. Has a chance to zerk :P
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    gx is basically 90 version of calamities. Has a chance to zerk :P

Ah, TT90 gold? Very good. That zerk is atleast a good add for your money (2 souls)... the stupid TT90 gold glaive (also 2 souls!!) is useless in every single way. Sorry for this useless statement but it gets me pissed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ah, TT90 gold? Very good. That zerk is atleast a good add for your money (2 souls)... the stupid TT90 gold glaive (also 2 souls!!) is useless in every single way. Sorry for this useless statement but it gets me pissed.

Hug ? b:cute