Best Anti-Wizard Class?

13»

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    o.O You can take hits from +12 GX, your awesomeb:victory

haiz is the ****

Celia how did you get a SS of water dragon? i want to steal your sig b:dirty

flamez hug me b:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hug ? b:cute
    Thank youb:cute
    haiz is the ****

Celia how did you get a SS of water dragon? i want to steal your sig b:dirty

flamez hug me b:cute

And thank you too! But it isnt hard to ss it? Just hit it, press Alt-h and hit print screen... If you look reallyyyy carefull at my sig you'll see a rebirth squad in the background:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thank youb:cute

And thank you too! But it isnt hard to ss it? Just hit it, press Alt-h and hit print screen... If you look reallyyyy carefull at my sig you'll see a rebirth squad in the background:P

im so making one, but i need a good background :P
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze