i capped at 53....but u can do it at 50
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i capped at 53....but u can do it at 50

mb some arguments? ....

i personally cap my dext at 143 wat i need to use my sword and fist beside axe, and put rest to vit. with time u will see how much use has 1 vit and 1 dext, not that ard to decide
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    mb some arguments? ....

i personally cap my dext at 143 wat i need to use my sword and fist beside axe, and put rest to vit. with time u will see how much use has 1 vit and 1 dext, not that ard to decide

k i asked the same question a while a go, the dif between 50vit n lets says 90 vit its 600hp that is nothing when u hit lvl 80+ n u get 5Ks from armors...with that in mind y would u waste points in vit?? u can get all the vit from ur equipement, restat 2 5vit n still u'll have 5Ks HP....thats my argument. so 50vit is ok, dont u think?
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I capped my vit at 60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I capped my vit at 60.

mmm same thing
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • lawlublue
    lawlublue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    for bms, there wont ever be a cap vit....im lvl 92, and everytime i lvl up, all 5 go into vit. This is ofcourse only for a axe bm, or a poleblade bm, im halfNhalf. I have 162vit as of right now
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lawlublue wrote: »
    for bms, there wont ever be a cap vit....im lvl 92, and everytime i lvl up, all 5 go into vit. This is ofcourse only for a axe bm, or a poleblade bm, im halfNhalf. I have 162vit as of right now

everything 2 vit?

so u r weak n u miss a lot...thats coolb:chuckle...i wondering how much str i will have at ur lvl XD
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I am an axe main path. I capped my vit at 36. I haven't had a problem. And i really love my fists. Great for all the boss's i need to kill.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Uh I was mostly vit build before I restated, went full str after and you don't gain that much attack. Both are viable. You don't need to cap vit if you want the hp. It's about play style.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lawlublue wrote: »

Wow that's absolutely horrible.
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow that's absolutely horrible.

haahahahahahaha thats the awful truth b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    k i asked the same question a while a go, the dif between 50vit n lets says 90 vit its 600hp that is nothing when u hit lvl 80+ n u get 5Ks from armors...with that in mind y would u waste points in vit?? u can get all the vit from ur equipement, restat 2 5vit n still u'll have 5Ks HP....thats my argument. so 50vit is ok, dont u think?

there is no problem with that... i just asked for arguments, 50 vit can be fine. u play on sanctuary that explains why u dont like hp. with 143 dext and mistys i wilkl have decent crit, accuracy, evasion, and even if 600 hp isnt that much compared to hp u get from armors its still like 1k hp buffed, which will do the job in pvp, wether u believe or not.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sorry, to me Vit Cap = BS (unless... you're always charmed or have highly refined/sharded gear, which is pointless until you're 9x anyway)...

As 7x, you'll need all the vit you can get... I restat to dex build at lvl 70 and it hurt badly... all those mixed phys/magic air mobs above woe and sanctuary suck. When you hit 8x, most of your mobs are pure phys, so dex becomes more of an improvement than more vit.

At 86 I have 80 vit (with gears) and about 140 dex. The evasion and hit are nice, but PvP (unless you're a cash shop build) can get ganked pretty easily.

At 9x, when you can afford to +5 (or better) all your armor, sure, restat to 50-60 vit, but until then put all your points so you can use the appropriate weapons of your level, put the rest of the points into vit. Only add dex when you feel like you're starting to miss too much. And yes, adding your extra points to dex for a couple of levels does make a noticeable difference.

But...(ramble) it really depends if you'd prefer to tank or PvP. I can't do Guarnob or Polearm in FB69, but my friend who is a pole/vit build can with two clerics... and with BH69 now, I'm considering a pair of misty and restatting my dex back to vit.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sorry, to me Vit Cap = BS (unless... you're always charmed or have highly refined/sharded gear, which is pointless until you're 9x anyway)...

As 7x, you'll need all the vit you can get... I restat to dex build at lvl 70 and it hurt badly... all those mixed phys/magic air mobs above woe and sanctuary suck. When you hit 8x, most of your mobs are pure phys, so dex becomes more of an improvement than more vit.

At 86 I have 80 vit (with gears) and about 140 dex. The evasion and hit are nice, but PvP (unless you're a cash shop build) can get ganked pretty easily.

At 9x, when you can afford to +5 (or better) all your armor, sure, restat to 50-60 vit, but until then put all your points so you can use the appropriate weapons of your level, put the rest of the points into vit. Only add dex when you feel like you're starting to miss too much. And yes, adding your extra points to dex for a couple of levels does make a noticeable difference.

But...(ramble) it really depends if you'd prefer to tank or PvP. I can't do Guarnob or Polearm in FB69, but my friend who is a pole/vit build can with two clerics... and with BH69 now, I'm considering a pair of misty and restatting my dex back to vit.

i am dext build and i can do fb69 with 1 cleric(1 who knows how to purify). and can tank full fb79 easy...
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Wyrmhero - Heavens Tear
    Wyrmhero - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:sweat 143dex? 5vit every lvl? woah >.> .... im a main axe bm and imma max my vit until 100 its 80 right now well with my gear bonus its 99 >.> and 92 dex with a 273 str the lovely thing is i dont miss alot not even on 90+ archers maybe its cuz of the 2mistys >.> and i got 5.85k hp :P no GX gear thou ugg so poor b:sad
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    there is no problem with that... i just asked for arguments, 50 vit can be fine. u play on sanctuary that explains why u dont like hp. with 143 dext and mistys i wilkl have decent crit, accuracy, evasion, and even if 600 hp isnt that much compared to hp u get from armors its still like 1k hp buffed, which will do the job in pvp, wether u believe or not.

pvp mode says som 2 u?....BUT its ok, it depends of the playinf stile not on the server cuz we can all pvp so.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i am dext build and i can do fb69 with 1 cleric(1 who knows how to purify). and can tank full fb79 easy...

How much HP? Polearm... charmed with event pots and a high 8x-9x cleric?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    How much HP? Polearm... charmed with event pots and a high 8x-9x cleric?

like 5.5k hp, and yes for polearm i need charm. for cleric only thing that matters... to know how to purify. tanked it like 10 times, failed like 2-3 times from that cuz of cleric.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Honestly i was told by several high lvl players for TW a vit BM w/ Citrine shards is the best bet. i'm 66 about to be 67 and i have around 79-80ish vit w/out any bonuses. my dex is 100 w/ no bonuses and i always add around 6 str every 2 lvl's. I like haveing the extra health and defense, and i haven't compensated my str in the least.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It all depends on what weapons you plan to use and what you plan to do to be honest.

I spend most my time in TW and PvP stunning groups and locking down single big threats so I focused on having good HP as to stun and lockdown damage isnt a huge issue however if you cant survive the damage your going to take you will find yourself dead pretty fast if you stunlock people. At the same time I do like to be able to tick my opponents charm quickly (1-2 hits to tick it) if he does decide to stay and play as this encourages people to kite you reducing their damage by alot.
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you want to use all late game weapons your vit should be at 3 or 5.

But you can restat later on if you plan to stay in the game that long , I capped mine at 30 but with gear I have 50.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    "Well, for Axes I say High Vit, dex just for itens.
    2 Misties and 2 ambers at weapon are enough for accuracy, you dont need more dex.

I have almost 10k hp Buffed at lvl 85, and at 90 i will have like 12k or more. You will kill a lot at pvp, also will be great at AOE grind, Gamma, then Delta, TTs, TWs etc.

And about the itens, always with HP shards."

this quote is from another thread...main issue is...im begenning 2 think that i can use more vit.... -.- magic mobs.

my stats right now r: 5mag 53vit 86dex 203str, n i have 2970 hp....im wondering if i should capp dex for a couple of lvls.....dont know what 2 do lol b:cry...the only thing im sure if that i wanna use more than 1 weapon at high lvl for pvp...
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • HatheR - Sanctuary
    HatheR - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    "Well, for Axes I say High Vit, dex just for itens.
    2 Misties and 2 ambers at weapon are enough for accuracy, you dont need more dex.

I have almost 10k hp Buffed at lvl 85, and at 90 i will have like 12k or more. You will kill a lot at pvp, also will be great at AOE grind, Gamma, then Delta, TTs, TWs etc.

And about the itens, always with HP shards."

this quote is from another thread...main issue is...im begenning 2 think that i can use more vit.... -.- magic mobs.

my stats right now r: 5mag 53vit 86dex 203str, n i have 2970 hp....im wondering if i should capp dex for a couple of lvls.....dont know what 2 do lol b:cry...the only thing im sure if that i wanna use more than 1 weapon at high lvl for pvp...
    That was me :D

Well, depends of your class and what do you want to do at this game.
    If you want to do TWs, PK, PVP, Delta, and you are a Axe BM, never cap your vit.

Why you need Dex at PVP? For Accuracy and Critical (please dont say evasion, because evasion will not save your **** at pvp, never).

2 Misties + ambers at weapon will solve your problem with accuracy, also you will have a Axe With Zerk for huuuge damage, so, why spend like 100 points at dex, for more 5% crit, when you can use this points at vit, to get + 1500 HP (unbuffed)?

Who win at pvp, One Axe Bm lvl 85 with 10k hp, with 4% Critical dmg, or a lvl 85 Axe Bm with 9% Critical Dmg, with 7.5k hp?

At PVP = Vit, always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I am an axe main path. I capped my vit at 36. I haven't had a problem. And i really love my fists. Great for all the boss's i need to kill.

Capped my Fist BM's VIT at 50 - considering axe as secondary maybe 30VIT would have made this eaiser for me b:chuckle ... back on topic... Axe build generally allow for a higher VIT build, fist is pretty restricted in general because of the high DEX requirement. You can also balance your stats with +VIT/DEX/STR equiptment bonuses. Seems there is some flexibility depending on your game play style b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That was me :D

Well, depends of your class and what do you want to do at this game.
    If you want to do TWs, PK, PVP, Delta, and you are a Axe BM, never cap your vit.

Why you need Dex at PVP? For Accuracy and Critical (please dont say evasion, because evasion will not save your **** at pvp, never).

2 Misties + ambers at weapon will solve your problem with accuracy, also you will have a Axe With Zerk for huuuge damage, so, why spend like 100 points at dex, for more 5% crit, when you can use this points at vit, to get + 1500 HP (unbuffed)?

Who win at pvp, One Axe Bm lvl 85 with 10k hp, with 4% Critical dmg, or a lvl 85 Axe Bm with 9% Critical Dmg, with 7.5k hp?

At PVP = Vit, always.

Your math is wrong... if you're saying there's a 100 stat point difference (dex&vit) then the dex bm should have 8.5k hp since 100 vit=1.5k hp. Also since you're using 2 misties you miss out on the crit, I'm a dex build and I have 11% crit. Also if you're going pure vit, and only having minimum dex for your level even with 2 misties+ambers your accuracy isn't good. You need 44 dex to wear lvl 80 axes, that's 440 acc right there. If you socket with 2 immaculate ambers that's another 200 acc. That's 640 accuracy so far, even with 2 misties that's only 1,280 accuracy which is half of what I have. BMs don't have bloodbath to buff up their acc, yes you can use accuracy pots but then you can't use spark pots or any of the other stuff.
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Your math is wrong... if you're saying there's a 100 stat point difference (dex&vit) then the dex bm should have 8.5k hp since 100 vit=1.5k hp. Also since you're using 2 misties you miss out on the crit, I'm a dex build and I have 11% crit. Also if you're going pure vit, and only having minimum dex for your level even with 2 misties+ambers your accuracy isn't good. You need 44 dex to wear lvl 80 axes, that's 440 acc right there. If you socket with 2 immaculate ambers that's another 200 acc. That's 640 accuracy so far, even with 2 misties that's only 1,280 accuracy which is half of what I have. BMs don't have bloodbath to buff up their acc, yes you can use accuracy pots but then you can't use spark pots or any of the other stuff.

damn...b:cry b:sad

thats the thing...im lvl 64 now...i can capp dex n start a vit build or keep my dex build but i dont wanna restat later on the game....some ppl told me 2 restat till 5vit when i hit 85+ (godly equipement) i was doing fine with 50vit so far but mag mobs -.- ....im use 2 kill everything at my lvl n get kill by some bms, archers maybe a skilled wizard...they all die pretty easy b:chuckle but i dont know if im needing the extra (750hp umbuffed) or the high dex if i ever wanna hit a lvl 85 archer....i duel a lot n im going 2 pvp at soon i get 80+ also i start a character at harshlands i luv killing ppl....xD...i know that we talk about this all the time but im needing the help....n thanx in advanced
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • HatheR - Sanctuary
    HatheR - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

My math isn't wrong. 100 vit = 1.500hp, but we are talking about buffed players, so, 1.500 x 30% (barb buff) = 450, it's like 8k HP for a Dex BM, with the same itens of the Vit BM with 10k HP.

I Just have Dex for my itens, and i have almost 1.7k accuracy (no accuracy pots), and this is enough for PVP, grind, PK and TW.

Your math its wrong about mities, because you don't get the 50% bonus from the ambers too, just from your base accuracy.
    And yes, my Calamity just have 2 Immac ambers.

Now for Soujiro_Z, I kill archers very easy, its like 4 Hits at duel, and i dont have problems with accuracy. Like i said, if you want PVP, go for vit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My math isn't wrong. 100 vit = 1.500hp, but we are talking about buffed players, so, 1.500 x 30% (barb buff) = 450, it's like 8k HP for a Dex BM, with the same itens of the Vit BM with 10k HP.

I Just have Dex for my itens, and i have almost 1.7k accuracy (no accuracy pots), and this is enough for PVP, grind, PK and TW.

Your math its wrong about mities, because you don't get the 50% bonus from the ambers too, just from your base accuracy.

Now for Soujiro_Z, I kill archers very easy, its like 4 Hits at duel, and i dont have problems with accuracy. Like i said, if you want PVP, go for vit.

If you just have enough dex for your items that's 44 dex for level 80 gear. 44 dex= 440 accuracy, if we go by your method and add the misties before the ambers then that's 880 acc. Add on 2 immaculate ambers and that's 1080 acc. Even if you get another 20 dex add on from gear, that's 1480 acc. Where's the other 200 acc coming from? A decent archer wouldn't die in 4 hits, and to a bm being able to use more than 1 weapon really helps in high level pvp.
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options

thanx xD that means that i have enough dex already so im going for a vit build xD
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    thanx xD that means that i have enough dex already so im going for a vit build xD

damn i forgot...i cant lol i wanna go multi path on higher lvls...
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]