More executors

Options
2»

Comments

• Kyni - Dreamweaver
    Kyni - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well, i thought the limit we have for executors is sorta enough, but when you put it to a mass TW guild that has like 100+ members, then i would say yes in a way but not as much. i mean, 20+ executors? kind of too much IMO, even for a TW guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -- Current Actives --
    >> Kyni // Arcane Veno // 6x Main
    >> Kynsu // Pure Archer // Xx
    >> Kun // Tank Barb // Xx
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Not going to vote no, because I never experienced problems with officers.

1. Pick your officers correctly
    2. Executors can't kick.

Only directors and leaders can kick, do you want 30 of those for this reason?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We dont make executors the people we don't know, that would be unconscious and stupid :P That's not a reason for not implementing it Yulk.

And please, don't try to pull attraction with red colours and such, it looks so childish.

LOL, there are some people who do that y'know. But more directors, marshals and executors are just not good, also that would make people beg to be executor more xD.

And I like the colour blue than red b:chuckle
    Not going to vote no, because I never experienced problems with officers.

1. Pick your officers correctly
    2. Executors can't kick.

Only directors and leaders can kick, do you want 30 of those for this reason?

thats not going to help with the faction at all to have even 1 more director
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So since my last post on this thread I didn't see much recruiting when I was playing. I saw one faction who actually had more than one person recruit on WC. So I think 12 executors is enough. Alot of times the leaders who promote players to executors don't do their job. I still want marshals to have the ability to boot players. That's only because some executors in factions do ninja invites and don't check out the player to see what they're like.
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    Kar_rak - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The leaders who promote executors don't do their job? What're u talking about?
    For a true Daeva's and Nakir's Swords! Sign at the post!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackcid4
    blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you think that executors are enougth, don't promote more people, but many guilds need more officers...
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeh, they think that as their guilds are ok no more exec. are needed... right'o, if you dont need more, don't add more, but be sure of this: They will ask you to promote them ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Seriously, explain to me what these so powerful executors do so much for your faction and the reason why you need more. So far you have stated no plausable reason. "Faction too big. Need more ppl to handle the children in here" or "Players want to 'succeed' in the faction" are both stupid and senseless.

About the previous question, its a yes. Everyone is happy with their positions. Only a child cares about titles and if you have good people in your faction, they'll lead and help out regardless.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    y is every one turning this into a fight ok on topic i think it would be nice to have more executors my opinion deal with it
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Many factions have people playing in many places (Europe and America). This means many diferents playing times, we need more executors because many times no executors conected.
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Absoluth, don't you still understand human behaviour, don't you? :P It's a matter of position and power, the 75% of the human population want it, and being an executor is nice in this game, it means you are well-seen in the faction ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Many factions have people playing in many places (Europe and America). This means many diferents playing times, we need more executors because many times no executors conected.
    The fact you dont have any executor at a certain timezone isnt a reason.
    Absoluth, don't you still understand human behaviour, don't you? :P It's a matter of position and power, the 75% of the human population want it, and being an executor is nice in this game, it means you are well-seen in the faction ;)
    In other words, there really isnt any need for more executors. It just looks 'cute'.
    Human behaviour is obvious, but doesnt apply on a discussion about the need of a higher number of positions. There isnt a single developer that would bother to make any change if the sole reason for it is because some players wanna feel special in their factions. However, they do listen to more objective suggestion, like for instance if only ranked players could build towers during TW battle. Having more ranked members would make it easier to build a strategy in multiple defense situations.
    You see the diference? Practical use, not ego.

So unless they give more meaning to the rank itself (we could suggest new abilities for each rank, like extra functions during TW or access to a 'faction vault' npc or seomthing) , it remains unnecessary to have more.

Btw, for those giving the ego motive, the higher number of ranks -> the less meaningful the positions are -> the more insulting it will be not having 1 -> the higher number of members wanting 1. You're just snowballing a problem you shouldnt be having in the first place.
    PWI:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:chucklenope
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Uh, weird. Posts dissapeared and appeared again :o
    PWI:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    But, what problem you have with more executors posibility? If you don't want more, don't do more...
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    blackcid4 wrote: »

It's up to the faction leader and director to ensure they have covered time zones with the executors they have promoted.

I don't see this as a valid reason to add more positions.
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The point is that some factions need 'em. As black says, if u don't need more executors, don't add more :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    and MY point is no one can come up with a good reason why they need more..
    saying I need more does not make it so.
    I asked a few pages ago Why would a faction need more executors.
    I've seen "the time-zone reason", which could be remedied by choosing wisely the 12 executors we can already have.
    "Big guilds would be easier to manage" .. how ?
    What can executors do that no-one else in the guild can't except recruit ?

All an executor can do is recruit.

Please someone explain how 18 people is not enough to recruit in a faction.
    (because marshalls, executors, the director and the leader can all recruit as well)b:surrender
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No, I love guild problems
    Quit.
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Many factions need more, if you don't want more, bye bye, don do more, it is not our problem, why you don't want more executors in my faction?