Daikoku is a clueless Leader!!?

Options

Comments

• ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thats how he gets 420mil in his mailbox per week, and you get none.

um. 440mil after this week
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thats how he gets 420mil in his mailbox per week, and you get none.

No matter how awesome 420 is its actually 440 Mill this week, get it right yo.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »
    half the people saying "get over it" from lost city are/were the biggest carebears ever

sigh

I don't see many other members of CQ in that thread, so you better not be implying that there are bigger carebears than those in our guild b:angry
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You idolize him enough to take a ss of him pming you? o_o

no.i take SSes of every single pm convo i have and i also take SS of every single pk and thats alot if u see how many people ive pked ..so ya lol i even had to get extra memory for my com
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    no.i take SSes of every single pm convo i have and i also take SS of every single pk and thats alot if u see how many people ive pked ..so ya lol i even had to get extra memory for my com

you have the one where you soloed a 13k ping wiz and won
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ya'll be postin in a troll thread
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yes, he has talked to me ,he tryed to buy my genie!!!
    http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/381/20090602110211.png

and im not saying he is bad ,im just saying he is clueless how most of the officers in CQdo w/e they want and RPK!!! and they dont follow rules!!! -_-'

I never said he doesn't talk...
    That works for a PvE game.

no idea what you're talking about.

I was utterly shocked when i first started playing to see people QQing about being Pked.

First I checked to make sure I wasn't on a PvE server. Then when i confirmed lost city was in fact PvP, i was absolutely stunned.

I seriously can't fathom it. How ****ing stupid are you to complain about being Pked on a PvP server. Where on earth do people get the certain notions which exist here, that plummet this game into PvE paradise. What the ****? I still don't understand.

The f@ggotry makes me rage.

Some people think its cool to advertise their next games or whatever. I won't. You guys can stay the **** here, don't pollute the rest of the industry.

Yeah, Lost City is pretty awesome. If you think the QQ is serious here you should try downloading MY-EN and click oracle server. You'll log on to see a Malaysian screaming on world chat about warlord killing them for no specific reason. But that's because the biggest guild their really does random pk.

It's quite hilarious actually.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I didn't hear any of Warlod QQs in the little time I played there. I just heard QQs about USA, Vengence, and zorkan.
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I didn't hear any of Warlod QQs in the little time I played there. I just heard QQs about USA, Vengence, and zorkan.

lol zorkan falls in the catagory of USA. I mean after I left I logged on and saw people flaming warlord. Not while I was still playing.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    no idea what you're talking about.

It's no wonder hardly any PvPers play this.

Blatantly overpowered classes
    Cash shop > skill
    Heiros, wtf?
    Clerics take a DPS role 9/10 times... ROFL
    sad sad "PvP" game
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's no wonder hardly any PvPers play this.

Blatantly overpowered classes
    Cash shop > skill
    Heiros, wtf?
    Clerics take a DPS role 9/10 times... ROFL
    sad sad "PvP" game

I'm still confused to what we're talking about... I don't even know how we started this conversation.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm still confused to what we're talking about... I don't even know how we started this conversation.

pvp on pw is disgusting after playing a ranger to 46 so far on the chinese servers.
  • sorbik
    edited August 2009
    Options

You're either really stupid or trying to troll

Protip: You always sucked at trolling. More of a distraction than a nuisance.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I remember when everyone (BUT CQ) used to make fun of Daikoku for rocking lvl 60 gear at level 80+

True Story.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Daikoku is my cool little green friend that doesnt afraid of anything.
  • sorbik
    edited August 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    I remember when everyone (BUT CQ) used to make fun of Daikoku for rocking lvl 60 gear at level 80+

True Story.

the kid carebear'ed it up till 99

...now what?
    b:bye
    have fun
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You're either really stupid or trying to troll

Protip: You always sucked at trolling. More of a distraction than a nuisance.

Just confused that someone that doesn't pvp is talking about pvp like he knows it. And no, if I was trolling you would know for sure.

Note: You did more pvp in the water with terrible gear than you did with your 90 gear. Stop trolling people by making it seem like you pvp on a daily basis.
  • Pwnar - Harshlands
    Pwnar - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Could be mistaken but i thought this thread was about daikoku being a bad leader who cares about both of your little "im a pro pvp-er" rantings.

Why cant people ever keep to the OP..just sayin
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Could be mistaken but i thought this thread was about daikoku being a bad leader who cares about both of your little "im a pro pvp-er" rantings.

Why cant people ever keep to the OP..just sayin

rawr why cant you not post on a alt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I have a question sorbik why are you still here? Go play the nameless game and whine about it in a few months. When you stop chasing Pandora's tail let me know. I'm sure I'll see you in the nameless one and kill you some on there. I'll make sure to take pleanty of SS's of you crying over it. Well if you don't like this game...leave and stop trolling our forums.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Pwnar - Harshlands
    Pwnar - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Because i dont play here anymore, does it even make a difference?
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ok you dont play here anymore, go away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

What they said
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i log 3 hours of heart-stopping, balanced and skillful pvp a week. i have every right to post. :3
  • sorbik
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Just confused that someone that doesn't pvp is talking about pvp like he knows it. And no, if I was trolling you would know for sure.

Note: You did more pvp in the water with terrible gear than you did with your 90 gear. Stop trolling people by making it seem like you pvp on a daily basis.

You play a DD role in PvP, stfu.

I'm sure you have no idea how much PvP i've done, actually. Guardianz used to have daily discussions about me and Amour going around **** them everywhere, just us two. I know because Moriki was tagged up in GZ.

I haven't PvPed LATELY, thats what you meant to say. Actually I haven't actively played since summer started. Had a trip to england and france, and then i was working 60 hours a week, and now im moving closer to my university. PWI doesn't fit in there.

Lol whose Piliener? I'm not saying im pro at PvP.

You know what, scratch that. Let's say im completely terrible, imagine me as shano or any other terrible dps cleric. It doesn't take someone who has PvP background to realize how poorly built this games PvP is, for the reasons i've listed already. Tell me phoenixes aren't OP. Tell me that clerics actually heal in PvP. You can't.

I'm saying this game's PvP system fails, hence why the lack of PvP oriented gamers, and furthermore why random pking is frowned upon in a PvP server. Which, to my belief, is totally wrong.

You think im the only one who thinks like this? Wait a bit, and we'll let the server population talk for itself ;)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You think im the only one who thinks like this? Wait a bit, and we'll let the server population talk for itself ;)
    Not very many people play this game for actual balanced pvp. I don't see many pwi people playing **** past 2 months. I think you started later so I didn't see you cause of the level difference but when I quit and came back you were one of the only people that ever fought. This game wasn't built around pvp, it was made to squeeze as much money as they could. Heiros, dolls, op pets - they could care less if pvp is balanced because pvp was really never the main focus. After playing pw for so long I forgot clerics actually heal in other games outside of instances and that you can actually kite properly with a kiting class. Jumpshot ftw ^.^
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    My main point wasn't that this is a perfect pvp system more that there are very few of them. Such as the nameless game's one where you instantly teleport behind someone and stun them.
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    My main point wasn't that this is a perfect pvp system more that there are very few of them. Such as the nameless game's one where you instantly teleport behind someone and stun them.

Assassin ftw b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Who gives a f*** about teleporting, we have flying **** chickens.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    no.i take SSes of every single pm convo i have

Sounds like Column.
    Saving every convo on vent and cracking photobuckets and saving pictures onto his computer... creeper.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]