Daikoku is a clueless Leader!!?

Cbastor - Lost City
Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
is this true?
Post edited by Cbastor - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Are you that deprived of attention?

Are you being serious?

/Fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thats how he gets 420mil in his mailbox per week, and you get none.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    :P high lvls are all over lost city forum. @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009

Level up Centetric b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    is this true?

You don't even know Daikoku. As a matter of fact, you're probably never even seen him write a thing in your text box. So where did this thread come from?

I doubt anyone has the right to say anything about the only leader that hasn't trash talked nor looked down on anyone in anyway. This isn't the first thread you made that makes no sense.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Look at Failstacy Rage. LMAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    renrii wrote: »
    Look at Failstacy Rage. LMAO

Raging indeed. You would too if you were a cleric. If you are then deep down you are raging
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Raging indeed. You would too if you were a cleric. If you are then deep down you are raging

Ohhhh, now go for the Clerics b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You don't even know Daikoku. As a matter of fact, you're probably never even seen him write a thing in your text box. So where did this thread come from?

I doubt anyone has the right to say anything about the only leader that hasn't trash talked nor looked down on anyone in anyway. This isn't the first thread you made that makes no sense.

Actually daikoku trash talked me at fish ;_;
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Actually daikoku trash talked me at fish ;_;

Everyone trash talks 4k hp archer.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Everyone trash talks 4k hp archer.

5.3 D:

asdf
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    I call BS on that. I would've been the first to know if that truly happened. Who else was there?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    It was just me n him at solo pond. Can't remember what he said but I was like 'first time i see him talk and he **** talks me ._.'
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    It was just me n him at solo pond. Can't remember what he said but I was like 'first time i see him talk and he **** talks me ._.'

b:chuckle Too funny.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yes, he has talked to me ,he tryed to buy my genie!!!
    http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/381/20090602110211.png

and im not saying he is bad ,im just saying he is clueless how most of the officers in CQdo w/e they want and RPK!!! and they dont follow rules!!! -_-'
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    You idolize him enough to take a ss of him pming you? o_o
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Do i count has a high lvl? b:cute

Iv neevr even seen Daikoku out of tw and afk sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You idolize him enough to take a ss of him pming you? o_o

Welcome to Lost City where Conqueror are celebrities, RageQuit are terrorists and Cbastor is that creepy guy who hides in bushes at the local park.
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2009

That works for a PvE game.
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    certainly didnt work for grim and pandy in this pve server.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    server 1 ftw
  • sorbik
    edited August 2009
    It's true. The only reason CQ 'won' in PWI was because of the entire outlook that the player base has.

I came from a game where random PK was the norm. Everyone was involved in pk. People would kill you and you wouldn't ask questions. There was no QQ on the forums for being random PKed. Random PK'ers weren't the bad guys. (And most CQ see this now, after playing in carebear mode for months)

The difference here is that PWI players are unwilling to embrace random PK. Everything PK must have a complicated reasoning behind it, and everyone is supposed to be on the same side.

In a PvP game, nobody would want to be a part of your ****ty PvE click. Carebear PvE would be frowned on. A passive leader who just wants to kill mobs wouldn't get support. But alas, PWI is not a PvP game.

Its named Perfect World. No wonder there's so many carebears.
    Theres blatantly overpowered classes, and a ****ed up PvP system (heiros=stupidest thing ive ever seen, ever)
    This game makes more money in a day selling virtual clothes than you do in a lifetime.

The public mentality made conqueror strong. Daikoku's passiveness simply catalysed conqueror. Because he did not "frown or disrespect anyone" society starts thinking CQ are heroes and join the bandwagon.

Laugh. Let's all play some PVE international.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    sorbik wrote: »
    It's true. The only reason CQ 'won' in PWI was because of the entire outlook that the player base has.

I came from a game where random PK was the norm. Everyone was involved in pk. People would kill you and you wouldn't ask questions. There was no QQ on the forums for being random PKed. Random PK'ers weren't the bad guys. (And most CQ see this now, after playing in carebear mode for months)

The difference here is that PWI players are unwilling to embrace random PK. Everything PK must have a complicated reasoning behind it, and everyone is supposed to be on the same side.

In a PvP game, nobody would want to be a part of your ****ty PvE click. PvE would be frowned on. A passive leader who just wants to kill mobs wouldn't get support. But alas, PWI is not a PvP game.

Its named Perfect World. No wonder there's so many carebears.
    Theres blatantly overpowered classes, and a ****ed up PvP system (heiros=stupidest thing ive ever seen, ever)
    This game makes more money in a day selling virtual clothes than you do in a lifetime.

The public mentality made conqueror strong. Daikoku's passiveness simply catalysed conqueror. Because he did not "frown or disrespect anyone" society starts thinking CQ are heroes and join the bandwagon.

Laugh. Let's all play some PVE international.

Good points, but let's not forget that when the public realised that CQ were "winning" a large number of them turned against us, and to this day they still act like being successful in TW is a crime against humanity b:chuckle
  • sorbik
    edited August 2009
    I was utterly shocked when i first started playing to see people QQing about being Pked.

First I checked to make sure I wasn't on a PvE server. Then when i confirmed lost city was in fact PvP, i was absolutely stunned.

I seriously can't fathom it. How ****ing stupid are you to complain about being Pked on a PvP server. Where on earth do people get the certain notions which exist here, that plummet this game into PvE paradise. What the ****? I still don't understand.

The f@ggotry makes me rage.

Some people think its cool to advertise their next games or whatever. I won't. You guys can stay the **** here, don't pollute the rest of the industry.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    server 1 ftw

speaking out of context:

do you have a hairy back and claws or is your complexion fair? b:cute
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Haha

There is a small portion of people who can say they have a right to QQ, and that's the people who didn't know what PVE/PVP meant. But then again, most of those people then go and lose that right by choosing not to reroll, especially when they find out before they're at any decent level.
    speaking out of context:

do you have a hairy back and claws or is your complexion fair? b:cute

Fair, as it is also what my allies have.
  • sorbik
    edited August 2009
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I know, right? And then the discussion afterwards...
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • sorbik
    edited August 2009
    half the people saying "get over it" from lost city are/were the biggest carebears ever

sigh
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm almost tempted to go RPK now
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum