Cleric's str should stop at 40?

Options
_Xaxier_ - Lost City
_Xaxier_ - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cleric
I'm a vit/str/mag built. I'm lvl 34 atm with both 32 on vit and str and 116 on mag, but nothing on dex. I put 1 on str, 1 on vit, and 8 on mag every 10 points. My friends said that once you reached 40 on str, don't put any points anymore. Is that true? So after my str is 40, I put 1 on vit and 9 on mag?
Post edited by _Xaxier_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Unless you plan to stop leveling at some point, you'll eventually need more str for equipment. For typical players who stop leveling around 90s, it would be around 50 str cap. 40 cap is no good if you plan to level past 80.
  • Slaag - Sanctuary
    Slaag - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What you should do is just take your level, divide it by 2 and then add 5 to find what your str should be. You should watch the equips you want to get though and make sure you have enough str to wear them.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm a vit/str/mag built. I'm lvl 34 atm with both 32 on vit and str and 116 on mag, but nothing on dex. I put 1 on str, 1 on vit, and 8 on mag every 10 points. My friends said that once you reached 40 on str, don't put any points anymore. Is that true? So after my str is 40, I put 1 on vit and 9 on mag?

Not true, you will need more lets say on lv80 44str, lv 90 49str and so on.
    b:dirty
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

The lvl99 arcane equipment has a 54 Str requirement I think so around that would probably be the limit (-unless you decide to be silly and try to follow my guide!b:surrender)
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What you should do is just take your level, divide it by 2 and then add 5 to find what your str should be. You should watch the equips you want to get though and make sure you have enough str to wear them.

ugh....no

its ur lvl+8:2=XXXXXX

ahira stay out of this XD
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Jevith - Dreamweaver
    Miss_Jevith - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    For ever and ever give 1 str each two levels. It doesnt give anything interesting putting it on mag or vit at higher lvls b:victory
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Necro. b:surrender
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    That's two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.