Map Reset?

Anirudh - Lost City
Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I would say yes because,

1. Atleast then CQ would have some competition later
2. Other guilds get a chance to make some money
3. Economy would be more balanced
cant think of anything more b:surrender
Discuss
Post edited by Anirudh - Lost City on

Comments

• Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No.......I for one like to fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    No.......I for one like to fight.

even i love to fight but there is no point b:surrender
    CQ is over-powered and too organized. u saw this weekend.
    they made a very good use of the 3 minutes gap between the wars b:victory
    Hats-off to their organized way of fighting b:cute
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    by ur reasoning, if something gets to strong it needs to be reset.

CQ is too strong and op, so reset the map

well, i think some players are too strong and op (+12 cv bows and gx's....and)....and asiris, so by ur reasoning there should be a server reset entirely because these ppl are way too op....right?

btw, map reset sounds like "devine punishment" lol....seeing as though it would be punishing cq by the use of a higher power.

In that case how would the QQ alliance feel that they need "devine intervention" (GM's) to stop CQ. I would feel pretty bad if i were them tbh.

"I sux so bad even with all my cs spammers i'm still losing out and need supernatural ingame help to beat someone i could never beat even with allies"
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This was the first time we have been leading the 3-way where CQ used that to there advantage, give us time to re-organize and get new stratagy for defence. I will be honest and say we were hit like a mac truck and we could not recover, we were all a little bit dazed. But what ever the same thing happened to CQ some weekends, we will just need to work at it.

And uhh Rq don't have any csers...i wish we did tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    syl wrote: »
    by ur reasoning, if something gets to strong it needs to be reset.

CQ is too strong and op, so reset the map

well, i think some players are too strong and op (+12 cv bows and gx's....and)....and asiris, so by ur reasoning there should be a server reset entirely because these ppl are way too op....right?

btw, map reset sounds like "devine punishment" lol....seeing as though it would be punishing cq by the use of a higher power.

In that case how would the QQ alliance feel that they need "devine intervention" (GM's) to stop CQ. I would feel pretty bad if i were them tbh.

"I sux so bad even with all my cs spammers i'm still losing out and need supernatural ingame help to beat someone i could never beat even with allies"

this does not imply to all the things. this is just a game.... so everyone should have equal oppurtunity. or they will just get fed up of the game and leave the game, especially for non CS lowbies who can neither join a salary paying guild nor can cope up with the gold prices b:shutup
    and regarding players with good gear, its THEIR gear they have refined and they themselves have worked hard for it. why reset that? o_O
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why does everyone say devine intervention? Not that I don't like Devine, but it's divine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    this does not imply to all the things. this is just a game.... so everyone should have equal oppurtunity. or they will just get fed up of the game and leave the game, especially for non CS lowbies who can neither join a salary paying guild nor can cope up with the gold prices b:shutup
    and regarding players with good gear, its THEIR gear they have refined and they themselves have worked hard for it. why reset that? o_O

so cq didn't work hard for their lands? the boss in lvl 3 territories just died on their own, no help from cq. lands were just handed to them. BL? they didn't exist and neither did RQ. You seem to forget that at one point of the server cq was being stomped and stomped badly by the BL-RQ alliance. Then, we WORKED HARD for what we have today. why reset that? o_O
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would say yes because,

1. Atleast then CQ would have some competition later
    2. Other guilds get a chance to make some money
    3. Economy would be more balanced
    cant think of anything more b:surrender
    Discuss

All it does is delay the fact we'll just take the whole map again. Makes no sense IMO.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Well its CQs land, they got it themsleves they worked hard for it, they spend money (yes even irl money) and invested time getting the land and defending it. They worked for it since the server opened. That gotta count for something.

God knows i didn't stay up during TWs to 8 in the morning over and over so all the lands suddenly get handed out to some nubs that played this game for like 1 months and feels like getting free money - they surely don't deserve it.

Although i really wish map had more colors on it. But just reset hundreds of peoples hard works seems very unfair.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Resetting the map would be the most pointless thing done in this game to date,

The only reason half this server is even here still is for tw... if you reset it and we have to go back to a pve tw, nty.

Nothing would change except cq would take the map more quickly this time around since it's clear cq is the superior guild. Back in the day BLT USED to be.
    Now there is nothing even close to that sort of single guild resistance.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    All it does is delay the fact we'll just take the whole map again. Makes no sense IMO.
    But by the time u get the whole map again, other guilds can make some money as u can get only one Territory per week(thtas what i heard)b:pleased
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    But by the time u get the whole map again, other guilds can make some money as u can get only one Territory per week(thtas what i heard)b:pleased

Spectral are probably richer than 3/4 of LC's guilds put together and they can't touch us in 1v1, you think a few months of salary would make a difference? I don't.
    Resetting the map would be the most pointless thing done in this game to date,

The only reason half this server is even here still is for tw... if you reset it and we have to go back to a pve tw, nty.

Nothing would change except cq would take the map more quickly this time around since it's clear cq is the superior guild. Back in the day BLT USED to be.
    Now there is nothing even close to that sort of single guild resistance.

/thread
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This was the first time we have been leading the 3-way where CQ used that to there advantage, give us time to re-organize and get new stratagy for defence. I will be honest and say we were hit like a mac truck and we could not recover, we were all a little bit dazed. But what ever the same thing happened to CQ some weekends, we will just need to work at it.

And uhh Rq don't have any csers...i wish we did tbh.

Wasn't really the 3 minute gap advantage thing, it takes like two minutes just to run down to the other side. I think it was more just I was the mac truck and you were an armadillo on the side of the road.

Well that and we actually sent a decent force at you this time instead of stacking the Spectral war.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wasn't really the 3 minute gap advantage thing, it takes like two minutes just to run down to the other side. I think it was more just I was the mac truck and you were an armadillo on the side of the road.

Well that and we actually sent a decent force at you this time instead of stacking the Spectral war.

I wanna see it... post it up b:laugh
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why does everyone say devine intervention? Not that I don't like Devine, but it's divine.

^
    Lol

Well, I already consider Cq the winners in tw. Their victory was genuine, clean, and deserved for their strategies and politics. So far no guild comes even close to them, and it seems it would take a few months for any guild to have their same power. I think they will only start to lose territories again when most of their players don't care to log in this game for at most 3 hours every weekend day.
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Needs a reset for delicious rewards from PVE tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Spectral are probably richer than 3/4 of LC's guilds put together and they can't touch us in 1v1, you think a few months of salary would make a difference? I don't.

/thread

that is a seriously dumb quote. there are less than 10 people in sepctral who qualify for being insanely rich. the rest of the members are nothing special, have never received any sort of salary and i doubt youll find they have vastly superior gear to that of cq.

few months of salary wont affect spectral, no. wondering how it would affect cq though..
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    meh, while a reset might help a little bit, i think just allowing all TWs against a guild to happen all at once would be better.
    2 mins apart, and for each land you hold, you can have that many wars against you all at once.
    so if RQ had 6 lands, 6 smaller guilds could band together and fight RQ all within 2 mins of eachother. and essentially unless RQ was bigger than the sum of those 6, RQ would probably have to lose at least 1 land.

this would also give more politics into guild leadership and alliances would pretty much have to be formed for guilds to obtain more lands than they can afford on their own.

the map would probably look more like one of the PVE ones, sanctuary i think? there's like 10 guilds with land on that server. and that'd be more exciting imo. i'd actually make another character or two just to put it in a noob guild and do a noob tw against other noobs.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    that is a seriously dumb quote. there are less than 10 people in sepctral who qualify for being insanely rich. the rest of the members are nothing special, have never received any sort of salary and i doubt youll find they have vastly superior gear to that of cq.

few months of salary wont affect spectral, no. wondering how it would affect cq though..

Those spectral members have spent more on this game so far (I think it's coming up to 1 year now?) than people who have been subscribed to WoW since day 1, all those years ago.

Pretty impressive for a "F2P" game.

I'll resist the tempation to go on though, arguing with a false avatar is just dumb.
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Those spectral members have spent more on this game so far (I think it's coming up to 1 year now?) than people who have been subscribed to WoW since day 1, all those years ago.

Pretty impressive for a "F2P" game.

I'll resist the tempation to go on though, arguing with a false avatar is just dumb.

it really bothers you that those people have so much more money than u doesnt it? youre starting to sound agitatedb:cute
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    it really bothers you that those people have so much more money than u doesnt it? youre starting to sound agitatedb:cute

[You must log onto a main character to view this post]

b:shutup
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited August 2009

QQ we have salary, deal with it. Jealous that I get over 3mil a week? You should be.

The thing is, we have 0 people who are "insanely" rich, and I can assure you that Spectral has better gears than Conqueror. Well, at least when we look at factors. All the low level no names are kinda meh. When it comes to the people you think of when you say Spectral or Conqueror though, Spectral's gear will impress you much more.
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Cq worked hard for land but they take the **** taking it all I know for a fact im quitting the seconds that all of rqs land is gone im already lvl 29 on WoW **** yeah
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Cq worked hard for land but they take the **** taking it all I know for a fact im quitting the seconds that all of rqs land is gone im already lvl 29 on WoW **** yeah

wow is cool although its funny cause most people are moving away from wow instead of the other way round but hey cataclysm looks interesting anyway your post is kinda dumb because if we worked hard then how is taking the land taking the **** are we meant to work for it then not have it or something doesnt make any sense lol also talking in long sentences is great **** yeah
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Spectral is the one's with +12 weapons......

On a more on-topic note, doesn't the server reset every 2 years?
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2009

You know you probably wouldn't be quitting if RQ didn't start anything with us. They kind of told us it was ok to take their land when they decided to mess with us. Just sayin'.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Spectral is the one's with +12 weapons......

On a more on-topic note, doesn't the server reset every 2 years?

No, they would have to refund everyone's zen.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Nah! Don't reset the map! At least, last time I saw, you have 4 or 5 colors in map... In Sanctuary we just have 2... b:chuckle
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You know you probably wouldn't be quitting if RQ didn't start anything with us. They kind of told us it was ok to take their land when they decided to mess with us. Just sayin'.

Its not just that, the game sucks. Warsong, HH, frostcovered, rebirth valley, lunar glade, cube of fate ALL of these things are PVE where the **** is the pvp in this game except west gate
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Its not just that, the game sucks. Warsong, HH, frostcovered, rebirth valley, lunar glade, cube of fate ALL of these things are PVE where the **** is the pvp in this game except west gate

+12

**** you 10 chars