Map Reset?

Comments

• Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    QQ we have salary, deal with it. Jealous that I get over 3mil a week? You should be.

The thing is, we have 0 people who are "insanely" rich, and I can assure you that Spectral has better gears than Conqueror. Well, at least when we look at factors. All the low level no names are kinda meh. When it comes to the people you think of when you say Spectral or Conqueror though, Spectral's gear will impress you much more.

80+ people with +5 sets and +6 or higher weaps > 6 people
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    no way, why would anyone want to do that? The noob guilds won't get nothing since they won't beat the pve tw's.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No, they would have to refund everyone's zen.
    No I meant as in the territory map.

I heard from a sem-reliable source that the map resets every 2 years
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • RazieI - Lost City
    RazieI - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    A reset of the map is no good solution imo. CQ fought for their lands and so they deserve them. But even CQ would like to have more challenging TWs i think. So i have different ideas for making TWs more fun for all:

1) no restriction in number of TWs on 1 day. If a guild has x lands, they should have to defend them all at once, not only 3 of them. It would be hard to defend 10 lands at once for example. So it would be kind of a challenge for the bigger guilds. And the smaller guilds could have some fun, too, and maybe get lands.

2) alliance system: many ppl don't like to merge into another guild, cause they don't want to loose their faction name, the leadership or they have some other reason. So there r many smaller guilds who can't rly take part in TWs. If there was some kind of alliance system, they could team up with other factions to build a TW team without merging into another guild.
    But on the other hand the bigger guilds could use this system, too, to get even bigger and stronger. So prolly no rly good idea.

3) some kind of balancing system: 80 lvl 100+ vs. 80 lvl 8x for example isn't rly fair, is it? But 40 lvl 100+ vs 80 lvl 8x would be a lot fairer. Still hard for the lvl 80ish, but fairer at least. So a system that balances the strength of the teams in some way could be a solution.

But we all know that prolly nothing will be changed. PWE is interested in making as much money as possible and not in spending a lot of money for bigger changes.

Nevertheless the game should have more PvP content next to TWs . Like battlegrounds or arena fights (both with some kind of balancing system).
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    3) some kind of balancing system: 80 lvl 100+ vs. 80 lvl 8x for example isn't rly fair, is it? But 40 lvl 100+ vs 80 lvl 8x would be a lot fairer. Still hard for the lvl 80ish, but fairer at least. So a system that balances the strength of the teams in some way could be a solution.

There already is a balancing system. It's called leveling up.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There already is a balancing system. It's called leveling up.

lol 10char
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited August 2009

apparently my post got cut off. here's what i was saying:

80+ people with +5 sets and +6 or higher weaps > 6 people with +12 weapons and the rest of the guild with barely +3 sets and +5 weaps

*is it even 6 people with +12? yoshiki, ballin, athran, zechs, is there anyone else?
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009

80+ people with +5 sets and +6 or higher weaps > 6 people with +12 weapons and the rest of the guild with barely +3 sets and +5 weaps

*is it even 6 people with +12? yoshiki, ballin, athran, zechs, is there anyone else?

Who cares about them, they got Ahaa.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Who cares about them, they got Ahaa.

Why the hell don't you play anymore!? D:
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why the hell don't you play anymore!? D:

Are you trying to bait people into saying the magic word so they get hit by the ban hammer?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009

^^ This ^^

PS --> a reset will do nothing to change the way things are....how do you fight 20+ [?] (or more) level 100's with the skills and good gear (well most of them...some...um...well that's another argument/discussion)?

Oh and for those QQ'ing about salary --> if you know how to make $$....2-3 mill a week in salary = ****!! 8D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You guys have no idea how much a +12 weapon rock then, cause I can pretty damn remember that NeoNeo's party in WL on Oracle could just jump from TW to TW **** everyone.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would say yes because,

1. Atleast then CQ would have some competition later
    2. Other guilds get a chance to make some money
    3. Economy would be more balanced
    cant think of anything more b:surrender
    Discuss

Wow, that's pro.
    You took the RageQuit signature and made one for yourself even though you're not even remotely associated with the RageQuit who use said image. PWI is amazing lol.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    because your any different amour?
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Considering I'm still with RQ and I have no signature boasting the tag, yes?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    only cool people were in the original ragequit amirite?
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow, that's pro.
    You took the RageQuit signature and made one for yourself even though you're not even remotely associated with the RageQuit who use said image. PWI is amazing lol.

i was an RQ fan since i got pk'd in my 3x by 'Omitpieuw' but never had a chance to join RQ since then coz of minimum lvl requirements. now im a part of RQ and im proud of it b:victory
    so i made a sig. whats wrong with it? b:lipcurl
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    only cool people were in the original ragequit amirite?

No, there are some newer generations of RQ that are cool, like Kristoph and Mizorie, but RQ =/= RQ anymore... I mean... they have Danika in their guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No, there are some newer generations of RQ that are cool, like Kristoph and Mizorie, but RQ =/= RQ anymore... I mean... they have Danika in their guild.

Rq is still the same with me b:cry Tokyo is still crashing my fish pts b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Rq is still the same with me b:cry Tokyo is still crashing my fish pts b:cry

O, Hai there. b:victory
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Oh yeah.

While you're here Column tell us wtf is up with that.

Danika, man. DANIKA.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Amour, we had cbastor when you were in guild. 2 digit damage anyone?
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    i was an RQ fan since i got pk'd in my 3x by 'Omitpieuw' but never had a chance to join RQ since then coz of minimum lvl requirements. now im a part of RQ and im proud of it b:victory
    so i made a sig. whats wrong with it? b:lipcurl

trolling the guild who pride themselves on trolling is truly epic. nothing pisses "original" ragequit off more than new people not following ragequit's original purpose - which is making people ragequit.

is that an amazing infinite loop of epicness or not
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009

At least he stayed alive long enough to do 2 digit damage.

Whenever we saw Danika it was basically a race to be the one who gets the free kill.

( that's how it used to be, I don't know if someone finally explained the game mechanics to him/her b:chuckle)
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2009

k, lets stop with the cbastor two digit damaGe thing.i hit mages ;ea ;veno; ep; BMs ;wb all for over 5k damage even when they are higher lvl then me.
    tbh i really dont care but u make it seem like i cant kill anything when most people know they have died to me.i mean its funny when someone whos dead sits thier and says 2digit damage when they are also sitting thier dead.i even hit 10x mages fully buffed for 5k!!!
  • Pnut - Lost City
    Pnut - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    k, lets stop with the cbastor two digit damaGe thing.i hit mages ;ea ;veno; ep; BMs ;wb all for over 5k damage even when they are higher lvl then me.
    tbh i really dont care but u make it seem like i cant kill anything when most people know they have died to me.i mean its funny when someone whos dead sits thier and says 2digit damage when they are also sitting thier dead.i even hit 10x mages fully buffed for 5k!!!

hi 2 digit dmg
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    RQ is amazing we pull a whole 5 people to pvp versus Iam at wb!
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Ragequit is a pretty cool guild, trolls the trolls and doesn't afraid of anything
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009

Oh yeah we also forgot to mention that your 2 digit damage comes with a 2 HUNDRED digit ping that makes your opponents lag to death. Sorry about that.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I miss amour...b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?