Fists??

Options

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hmm...

spike damage is only good for archers and wizards.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    Arron - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i highly agree.
    "Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    then gtfo, wizards are taking over this forum b:cool
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    then gtfo, wizards are taking over this forum b:cool

you are so kind, but this is FIST Queries, not wizards invasion.
  • Solariz - Harshlands
    Solariz - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol that very stupid video why going hibrid and losing ur dex 2 use axes pfff
    i am pure fist and its funy at my lv when some bm see i am fist LA and attacks me cos untill they get MYSTY rings are have the pots They SThink
    misss misss misss misss now stfu noob axes u cant stun or hit anybody
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i am pure fist and its funy at my lv when some bm see i am fist LA and attacks me cos untill they get MYSTY rings are have the pots They SThink

no comment b:laugh
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options

Silence reigns...
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    arron lemme kill her plz b:beg
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    arron lemme kill her plz b:beg

SURE!!! i love it when i kill people, better if a friend does it lmao
  • Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Wat.

10 Chars
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    allright u all asked for it... correct im not lv 90+ im currently lv 70 but it will accept challenges both in pk and in duels from paople within a fair level rage(lyndura if u drop out of the sky one day and kill me it will prove nothing ur still 23 levels above me so thered be no point in fighting u(but i would gladly fight u when im closer to ur level))

im pure fist and im proud of it... lost city server - guild asgard - name beatrixxx

(this is not i repeat NOT and invitation for higher levels or ppl with nixes and such to zerg me everytime i leave sz or to jump me every chance u get. its an attempt to make a point ur welcome to fight me on equal ground pm me and well meet somewhere)

and allright lyndura i know u want to so why dont we get it overwith... call me noob and make some other comment about me knowing nothing about anything b:tired

ill see anyopne interested in an equal fight in game(and ill propably see some ppl just pking me for fun in unequal fights too)
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    wow that was fast... afk while world questing a lv 73 barb with xs killed me... left a message saying his level and that fist can never win over ax...

that proves what..... that even a fist user can be killed WHEN AFK! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD... allright one doll less... ppl if u are interested in participating in this debate pls dont think that pkin afk ppl are gonna prove anything.... even a lv 50 whatever wep can kill a level 100 whatever wep(without a charm) while they are afk or even with a charm if they are afk for several hours b:chuckle
  • Cataclysm - Lost City
    Cataclysm - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Beatrixxx is actually pretty damn strong, and can crush axe bms of the same lvl with her sheer speed so =P
  • ibbies
    ibbies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    beat......once i get closer to your level (which might never happen, but you can dream right :P) i bet i might give you a run for your money seeing as im going 3 str 2 dex (I DONT NEED COMMENTS ABOUT VIT) so i think i might be able to hit you.....and i can use fists too........might lace in a bit of axe..........or i might just kill you afk and say you suck xDDDDD jk jk
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Don't play fist if you're easily discouraged, that's one thing I gotta say >.< You'll get nothing but a bunch of meat heads heckling you about your build and then crying when they lose to you in a duel and saying that you cheated or something. My favorite meat heads to beat up on are the ones that think that a BM is a primarily tanking class when in all actuality they are a primarily damage dealing class.

And you go Beatrixxx :P I'd duel you but I'm fists as well so I'm not sure that would prove anything where this thread is concerned xD Pure fists b:victory awesome. And yeah, looks like you ran across another meat head with that barbarian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited August 2009
    Options
    fist = endgame build. they're useless without speed. lyunda is an idiot that's obviously never used them with proper gears. geared properly at end game where gears are refined +8, 9 or higher, no other type of wr kills. if you do keep using other weapons, the only useful would be axes for drake and dragon so OTHER PEOPLE can kill for you.

i don't die to warriors. the only 1 coming close is fist. blades are weak, poles are useless and axes are too damn slow. any pwi **** saying wr should only use axes needs to uninstall the game and pretend you never played it b:bye
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    fist = endgame build. they're useless without speed. lyunda is an idiot that's obviously never used them with proper gears. geared properly at end game where gears are refined +8, 9 or higher, no other type of wr kills. if you do keep using other weapons, the only useful would be axes for drake and dragon so OTHER PEOPLE can kill for you.

i don't die to warriors. the only 1 coming close is fist. blades are weak, poles are useless and axes are too damn slow. any pwi **** saying wr should only use axes needs to uninstall the game and pretend you never played it b:bye

You really should leave the BM forums with your flames. Calling people names is rude and inconsiderate. And we don't need that here.

Thanks.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options

Please take your flames elsewhere. We don't need name calling in the forums. Its rude and inconsiderate. If you have something relevant/intelligent to say do it with tact and respect.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the truth is the truth. lyunda is an axe ****. i've lurked these forums for a very long time and everytime someone considers another weak she critisizes it until they get tired of hearing her whine and use axes.

axes are support. it's like telling an ep that he can only heal. they don't like that.
  • prof
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you don't like hearing that lyunda is a ****? well too damn bad. after the time i've spent lurking this forum, if anyone decides to use any other weapon besides an axe, she critisizes until said person gets tired of hearing her whine and just uses axes.

if you all weren't so close minded, you'd see how good other weapons are. pole is good pre-59(but becomes good again at 99 if you get the book for the doom), sword is good pre-29; axe and fist combo is the best.

any wr using a single weapon after 59 fails at their class
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you don't like hearing that lyunda is a ****? well too damn bad. after the time i've spent lurking this forum, if anyone decides to use any other weapon besides an axe, she critisizes until said person gets tired of hearing her whine and just uses axes.

if you all weren't so close minded, you'd see how good other weapons are. pole is good pre-59(but becomes good again at 99 if you get the book for the doom), sword is good pre-29; axe and fist combo is the best.

any wr using a single weapon after 59 fails at their class

You should get your facts straight. Lyn is a spear user. You have no valid argument about here being a axe "****".

And grouping everyone together as if we are all closed minded is not a good practice to have.

If you actually did read these forums you would know I use all 4 weapons. Mostly axes & fists at this point.

You are still being rude. Grow up.

Edit: And i won't reply to you again. Lighten up and have fun.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the truth is the truth. lyunda is an axe ****. QUOTE]

b:laugh that was funny
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hi um, i just have a few questions about fist BMs.

1.)-Are Fist BMs ever wanted in TW/TW/Zehn?
    2.)-Are Fist BMs any good at PVP/TW? (i hope to do alot of pvp around lv 85+)
    3.)-In a 1vs1 vs a axe BM who would win ?
    4.)-Are fist bms fun?(i want your own personal opinion on this question =p)
    5.)-What would be a good build for a fist BM?

And thats basically it.
    Thank you (:

1. mb in hh. for zen u r the same as any bm, lure. for tw u r like a half bm axe

2. no way

3. axe

4. i like using fists

5. heavy armor and stick with it.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just a little update...

first the build test

on players from 5 levels below to 10 levels above me

id say results are satisfactory....

duel: 48 won - 11 lost

pvp(agreed upon in advance so both people start on equal terms): 66 won - 30 lost

i have to give a lot of credit to me having good gear and the fact that most ppl havent fought against fist users before so they fight me like they would an ax bm(big mistake) and no ill not give tips on how to kill me...

ppl are still welcome to duel or pvp fight me but i consider the build test over by now(stop while ur aheadb:laugh)

lv 82 as im writing this, have gone hybrid with calamities for rebirth and aoe grinding but still primarily fists... swiching to axes to dragon and back to fists for DD

and i finally got the 79 fist skill(b:cry 4.5 mill coins and 1 mill sp) its definately worth itdamage is ok but the important thing is it is the only aoe stun besides allpath roar and its fist only...for those of u who dont know and or are too lazy to look it up its:

260%dmg + 260% of weapon damage
    5 second stun both caster and targets
    30% slow*
    30% reduced atk speed*
    and 50% reduced channeling rate*
    and the best thing... its 12 meter range and 12 meter radius aoe
    *dunno exactly for how long but around 10 secs

that means that fist useres have as many stun atacks as the axe user cept fists have 2 aoe stuns and 2 normal ax have 3 normal and only 1 aoe stun

that skill is devastating in rebirth and especially in TW... a hybrid pairing it with dragon is even better...

and all the talk about spike dmg... well fists have it too, zerg fists (HH90gold) have bezerk like many axes that doubles dmg pair that with the very high crit rates and ability to doublespark all the time(yea many ppl run when u spark but still without spark its still 4x normal damage happening quite often)

and to end just purely theorectical perfect circomstances calculating in my head and rounding off figures.....
    90 fist user with zerk fists fighting a 90 ax user with HH90 gear

if fist bm hits the first roar(usually all bms start fights with roar its just who clicks fastest) triple spark then a couple(4-6) normal hits to build chi so u have a whole spark again, by this time opponent might try to kite away from ur triple spark(yes even bms sometimes kites from sparks) then u fire the 79 skill remember it has 12 meter range the damage from that skill in perfect conditions(bezerk from fists and crits at the same time) would be:
    400-500 normal dmg per hit amplified by 260% from the skill and 260% weapon dmg 2000-2500 then comes the multiply dmg from triple spark now being 6000-7500 and lastly the zerk double 12.000 - 15.000 i think thats enough to onehit most ppl even trough a charm

and i point out again this is under perfect circomstances purely theoretical... but it looks good on paperb:laugh
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just a little update...

first the build test

on players from 5 levels below to 10 levels above me

id say results are satisfactory....

duel: 48 won - 11 lost

pvp(agreed upon in advance so both people start on equal terms): 66 won - 30 lost

i have to give a lot of credit to me having good gear and the fact that most ppl havent fought against fist users before so they fight me like they would an ax bm(big mistake) and no ill not give tips on how to kill me...

ppl are still welcome to duel or pvp fight me but i consider the build test over by now(stop while ur aheadb:laugh)

lv 82 as im writing this, have gone hybrid with calamities for rebirth and aoe grinding but still primarily fists... swiching to axes to dragon and back to fists for DD

and i finally got the 79 fist skill(b:cry 4.5 mill coins and 1 mill sp) its definately worth itdamage is ok but the important thing is it is the only aoe stun besides allpath roar and its fist only...for those of u who dont know and or are too lazy to look it up its:

260%dmg + 260% of weapon damage
    5 second stun both caster and targets
    30% slow*
    30% reduced atk speed*
    and 50% reduced channeling rate*
    and the best thing... its 12 meter range and 12 meter radius aoe
    *dunno exactly for how long but around 10 secs

that means that fist useres have as many stun atacks as the axe user cept fists have 2 aoe stuns and 2 normal ax have 3 normal and only 1 aoe stun

that skill is devastating in rebirth and especially in TW... a hybrid pairing it with dragon is even better...

and all the talk about spike dmg... well fists have it too, zerg fists (HH90gold) have bezerk like many axes that doubles dmg pair that with the very high crit rates and ability to doublespark all the time(yea many ppl run when u spark but still without spark its still 4x normal damage happening quite often)

and to end just purely theorectical perfect circomstances calculating in my head and rounding off figures.....
    90 fist user with zerk fists fighting a 90 ax user with HH90 gear

if fist bm hits the first roar(usually all bms start fights with roar its just who clicks fastest) triple spark then a couple(4-6) normal hits to build chi so u have a whole spark again, by this time opponent might try to kite away from ur triple spark(yes even bms sometimes kites from sparks) then u fire the 79 skill remember it has 12 meter range the damage from that skill in perfect conditions(bezerk from fists and crits at the same time) would be:
    400-500 normal dmg per hit amplified by 260% from the skill and 260% weapon dmg 2000-2500 then comes the multiply dmg from triple spark now being 6000-7500 and lastly the zerk double 12.000 - 15.000 i think thats enough to onehit most ppl even trough a charm

and i point out again this is under perfect circomstances purely theoretical... but it looks good on paperb:laugh

the cooldown on bolt is 2 minutes, you can compare overall who's better fist or axe, but axe is definitely better for stunning purposes.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    For a really good amount of damage in fists, would need ALOT of cash and high end gear for PvP.

Such as World Ender's berserk status buff. Your physical attack is doubled, in exchange for taking extra damage. Use a genie with the immune to extra damage ability, and extreme poison.

Roar stun/Demon spark combo while swapping to Buddha:Peace fists

Bolt em.

You can even toss in Dragon's Bane early on so that you can build chi up again and the not comboing right away with DB will lower their guard for later on.

So right off you've got a good chance of X4 damage, possibly X8 if zerk hits, while demon sparked, while hitting an AoE skill that is 260% weapon damage plus freeze, against an Extreme Poisoned person.

Combo with an axer for their Heaven's Flame effect and poetry is made.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the cooldown on bolt is 2 minutes, you can compare overall who's better fist or axe, but axe is definitely better for stunning purposes.

in some situations id rather have an extra aoestun like in rebirth or in TW stunning 15 ppl once or stunning 5 people 1 at a time... i think aoe stuns are more usefull when 30 mobs or 30 players come running towards you and u need to stop them from running past u... single stun in tw or rb is just a waste of time
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    For a really good amount of damage in fists, would need ALOT of cash and high end gear for PvP.

at least on lost city server where i play fists are so cheap comepared to axes that y bought my hh80 fists in AH and +5ed them and even addet two g7 atk shards total price was 4.2 mill... comepared to calamities mold alone is 4 mill in ah so getting that refining to do high damage isnt really so hard... and yes i know its not +12 but honestly who would wast money on +12 a hh80 wep... my zerk fists at 90 ill refine as much as i can
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Added xxx% from weapon dmg doesn't amp your total dmg by that xxx% as you did twice with the 260% and the spark. So when you have "260%dmg + 260% of weapon damage", it doesn't mean that you'll hit 520% of normal. It takes the xxx% from your weapon dmg, a random number between XXXX-XXXX ( the numbers on your weapon) and adds that dmg. And that's before the pvp dmg reduction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]