Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    alkaiza wrote: »
    QQ

I lol'ed again.
  • FallenBllade - Heavens Tear
    FallenBllade - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    But wait, do fist BMs use light armor or heavy armor?
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Heavy, of course.
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    Arron - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No BM is a BM if it uses Light armor. it has to be heavy. Fist BM's are generally best at PK, and are especially good for mages.
    "Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited July 2009
    well atm my fist bm is lv 25 and so far iv been doing 2 dex 2 strength 1 vit. is that good ? or am i doing something wrong ?
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well atm my fist bm is lv 25 and so far iv been doing 2 dex 2 strength 1 vit. is that good ? or am i doing something wrong ?

its 2 STR, 2 DEX, 1 VIT for 1 LVL and 3 STR and 2 DEX for the next then repeat... get -req gear if you want more VIT... You'll get more HP

@lyundra,

alkaiza has pwned you babe, no need to put down another player. You kinda made me lose faith in your guide now... Sorry, but please don't disgrace your own class, whether it is axe, poleblade, sword, fists (or even bare hands) its still a BM... and BMs make good versatility. I feel very disappointed in you. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited July 2009
    its 2 STR, 2 DEX, 1 VIT for 1 LVL and 3 STR and 2 DEX for the next then repeat... get -req gear if you want more VIT... You'll get more HP

well for the past 25 lvs iv been doing 2 strength 2 dex 1 bit, hope i didnt mess up my char =\
  • Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Again another example of people who thinks they are so high lvl that all they think is that they know everything and becoz of that way of thinking gave them the right to call someone a noob,

and just for the record i am pvp build even though im in a pve server, now dont go telling me pve servers cant pvp that would just be so messed up.

New definition

Noob= someone who doesnt agree to a one sided, close minded high lvl person who thinks his experience is the only fact in the world.

I never disagreed dat axe are more useful in TW, like i said they are already proven useful in TW, but saying Stun and dragon is the ONLY purpose of a BM in TW? that i disagree. All my point is that fist is not useless in TW,(go back to the first question "are fists useful in TW?")

venos or someones genie skill. Again my point is fist CAN PK and TW, i love teaming up with axe i love being a hybrid and able to use axes but the fact that most peeps say fist is not a pvp class or we suck or whatever is something i just want to clear up, i just want to clean the wrong impression that "THE HIGH LVLS" have put upon the fists.

Archers, clerics,barbs, venos sword/pole bm and someones genie skill
    Dats why said a fist is a great dpser in breaking charms when u can keep ur enemy stationary so instead of u doing dat u get help, same to axes everyone needs help in TW or pk fest, although axe are more capable of surviving alone than fist it still doesnt mean fists are useless in pvp

Another wrong impression (due to all those mathematical equations), fist dmg isnt as low as some people think it is, that they think if fist doesnt spark, theyre dmg is weak, a fister can break charms even with normal atk WITH the PROPER gears such as getting - intervals, refinements and speed buffs. (EXAMPLE) ok in a pk fest where all peoples go crazy, i join in with 3 sparks(demon), i use will to counter stuns and sleeps from anyone has me targeted(except of cors if it was a wiz), and me heads towards an unwary robe mage(1 spark gone 2 spark and 99/100 chi left) i get close stun, and used advanced spark eruption (2 spark gone 99-35(from stun)=64/100 chi left) uses courage then atks( with atk rate of 2.00) within 3 secs, how many atk would have i landed? 2x3=6 lol(thats the best math i can do), 6 sparked atks within 3 secs, the first 3 sparked atk can tick the charm of a robe and if the 3 next atks didnt kill him, and stun time disappears and he tries to run away drake would finish him up(remember u are still in sparked mode) and what if ur atks crit? ANd besides can u really react that fast that right in the moment the stun disappears u are freakin 10 meters away from me? a few more hits would still land that would happen like in the span time of what 15 secs.( First 1-2 secs get near, 1.8 sec casting time, 6 sec stun time. 1-2 idle time) Oww and ive tried dat just not the 3 spark part( yes i am not lvl 90 yet a just a few steps late)

Same, i have nothing against axe, and im not raging that fists kicks **** or better than axe or any class. And i say that we are put down too much coz we are, i just want to show that fist mastery shouldnt be quoted as, weakest BM path

noob
    they don't tTHINK they know more cuz theyre higher lvls
    they DO know more because of experience. maybe you should stop trying to think YOU know everything and listen to what more experienced players have to say.
    btw, nobody's quoting: fist bm is worst path
    simply : axe/hammer > fist
    get over it
    b:bye
  • alkaiza
    alkaiza Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    noob
    they don't tTHINK they know more cuz theyre higher lvls
    they DO know more because of experience.

LOL, that is what they rage in their posts coz they got into lvl90+ dat they say "ive experienced dat go get to that lvl and u will know what real pvp is" Like i said just becoz ur high lvl dat doesnt mean u cant make any mistake or experience is 100% accurate PWI is changing, players are changing, so i dont want to just stick to 1 fixed fact when i know im experiencing something new and for the record they DO say they have experience coz they think or say they are "high lvl". If experience wasnt based on lvls(although experience is not only based on that, a lot more are to be considered) then everyone would be just shouting post that theyve experienced this at lvl20 oww ive experienced this and im lvl 50 and so on so forth, besides who would u believe? a High lvls guide or the lowlvls guide? U dont have to answer coz in this post u already did.
    maybe you should stop trying to think YOU know everything and listen to what more experienced players have to say.
    btw, nobody's quoting: fist bm is worst path
    simply : axe/hammer > fist
    get over it
    b:bye

LOL, i never said i know everything, did u read my 2nd post? I said
    "ill enjoy my ways of learning and sticking to my ever changing facts"
    And did u read my other post before that? I said
    all end game weapons????? as in for fist and everything? well u didnt go full fist right? so still ur experience as fist is still limited as to last half of the full fist experience only lol, and besides just because one person had used all weapons doesnt mean he/she had mastered the "ways" and "traits" and purpose of each weapon like me im hybrid and yet the only weapon im really familiar with is the fist 2nd is axe since(i always see so many axes that i learn how they behave in most situations but still my idea on them is still not a 100% accurate so is my exp in fists ) so mostly as a hybrid the other weapons i have is only to cover the weakness and gaps that i find in a fist to further strengthen my pvp skills, besides pvp is not just against bm but also against other classes so wih different weapons ur enemy would have a hard time figuring out ur fighting style that is why i dont find fist inferior to other weapon class, axe have some good points that fist doesnt have so thus fist, we too have good side dat axes dont have, u had tried all the end game weapons right? if so im sure u dont think fist was that bad? do u?

And for the record i do have experience that is why im trying to clear up the wrong impressions the high lvls have put on the fist,

And u say no one is putting down fist? That no said fist is the worst path? Go read the other forums man, and u will find one.

And again, finding out who is better than who is a never ending argument between who ever is being compared, i never said fist is better than axe nor did i say axe is better and fist sucks, all i said is that fist and axe and the other BM weapon class are both equal, NOT in terms of str,speed,def,hp,skills, or whatevs they are equal coz both HAVE purposes/usage one different from the other and both have their own str and weaknesses dat vary depending on their opponents. So to say who is better than who is just (like i said in another post) a matter of opinion and who ever is playing. So pls before u accuse me of stuff and call me name pls get ur facts straight.
    edited July 2009
    LOL, that is what they rage in their posts coz they got into lvl90+ dat they say "ive experienced dat go get to that lvl and u will know what real pvp is" Like i said just becoz ur high lvl dat doesnt mean u cant make any mistake or experience is 100% accurate PWI is changing, players are changing, so i dont want to just stick to 1 fixed fact when i know im experiencing something new and for the record they DO say they have experience coz they think or say they are "high lvl". If experience wasnt based on lvls(although experience is not only based on that, a lot more are to be considered) then everyone would be just shouting post that theyve experienced this at lvl20 oww ive experienced this and im lvl 50 and so on so forth, besides who would u believe? a High lvls guide or the lowlvls guide? U dont have to answer coz in this post u already did.

LOL, i never said i know everything, did u read my 2nd post? I said

And did u read my other post before that? I said

And for the record i do have experience that is why im trying to clear up the wrong impressions the high lvls have put on the fist,

And u say no one is putting down fist? That no said fist is the worst path? Go read the other forums man, and u will find one.

And again, finding out who is better than who is a never ending argument between who ever is being compared, i never said fist is better than axe nor did i say axe is better and fist sucks, all i said is that fist and axe and the other BM weapon class are both equal, NOT in terms of str,speed,def,hp,skills, or whatevs they are equal coz both HAVE purposes/usage one different from the other and both have their own str and weaknesses dat vary depending on their opponents. So to say who is better than who is just (like i said in another post) a matter of opinion and who ever is playing. So pls before u accuse me of stuff and call me name pls get ur facts straight.

lmao. made a mistake ?
    when the same thing is coming from EVERYBODY and you're the only one on this forum who has something else to say... does that mean that you're the ONLY person who knows how to play a BM ?
    o.o
  • jaziline
    jaziline Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lmao. made a mistake ?
    when the same thing is coming from EVERYBODY and you're the only one on this forum who has something else to say... does that mean that you're the ONLY person who knows how to play a BM ?
    o.o

Neltharius... learn to read or just don't talk. You're way too simple minded to understand. Stay out the post if you're only bringing arguments.

Fists are much different than Axes and very useful if have experience in them.

Axes are much different than Fists and very useful if have experience in them.

Neither one is better than the other. In certain situations one may become most preferred for the solution.

A great BM finds usefulness in all 4 weapon trees and could provide useful tips for them all. If you put one above another in every situation, you aren't as good as you think you are.

+1 to Alkaiza for explaining the usefulness of Fists, which was the intent of this post, while not degrading any of the other weapon's usefulness.

If you want to continue crying.. continue responding negatively to other people posts while no one is caring to read.

Take care.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    lmao. made a mistake ?
    o.o

Im saying the mistake they have made or may make is dat they think that fist is weak,useless or a path to be avoided while lacking the experience of actually being a full fist, i never said they made a mistake in their build, that choosing axe over fist is a mistake, or whatever it is that ur accusing me. Im saying just because u have founded that axe is the best weapon for u it doesnt mean that path contrast to axe which is fist/sword/pole is weaker or useless that gave u the right to put them down, gaming is full of experience and no matter how high lvl u are or how many times uve gotten all the endgame weapons ur still no mr/ms perfect that everything uve already experienced is the only thing that can be accepted as the only fact even high lvls or those who have gotten endgame gears still have the joy and urge to find and learn new things for them to enjoy this game, so lets try not to be one sided and close minded to new facts no matter how much theoretical it is coz, i myself wouldnt post this stuff about fist if i do not find them true or never tried before.

jaziline wrote: »
    Neltharius... learn to read or just don't talk. You're way too simple minded to understand. Stay out the post if you're only bringing arguments.

Neither one is better than the other. In certain situations one may become most preferred for the solution.

A great BM finds usefulness in all 4 weapon trees and could provide useful tips for them all. If you put one above another in every situation, you aren't as good as you think you are.

+1 to Alkaiza for explaining the usefulness of Fists, which was the intent of this post, while not degrading any of the other weapon's usefulness.

If you want to continue crying.. continue responding negatively to other people posts while no one is caring to read.

Take care.

Thnx,

Dat is why i choose to have all 4 paths and have bow for certain situations, i know some/most weaknesses of fists and i see some to other weapons as well so having set of different skills and path may and do help me suffice some and not all the needs of this game that having 1 path cant give.
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Who says you can't use fist in TW. This guy's doing it, I suppose lvl101 is pro enough? There are a few more videos of TW near the bottom of the page.

Ok so he's got uber gear and he died quite a few times, but the few videos is enough to demonstrate that you do use fist in TW.

Summary:
    1. When he's facing a bunch of enemy he uses axe. Fairly logical.
    2. When he's dealing damage to single target he use fist. I suppose it's safe to assume that with all the -interval gear it's possible to break charm without sparking? A lvl100 would know. Unless you're saying that he have no intention of killing people and is just using fist to gather chi. >.>
    3. When people run he hit them with farstrike(there's a scene in the one of the videos showing him do that).

Apparently the only weapon that isn't used is sword, go figure.
    edited July 2009
    Im saying the mistake they have made or may make is dat they think that fist is weak,useless or a path to be avoided while lacking the experience of actually being a full fist, i never said they made a mistake in their build, that choosing axe over fist is a mistake, or whatever it is that ur accusing me. Im saying just because u have founded that axe is the best weapon for u it doesnt mean that path contrast to axe which is fist/sword/pole is weaker or useless that gave u the right to put them down, gaming is full of experience and no matter how high lvl u are or how many times uve gotten all the endgame weapons ur still no mr/ms perfect that everything uve already experienced is the only thing that can be accepted as the only fact even high lvls or those who have gotten endgame gears still have the joy and urge to find and learn new things for them to enjoy this game, so lets try not to be one sided and close minded to new facts no matter how much theoretical it is coz, i myself wouldnt post this stuff about fist if i do not find them true or never tried before.

Thnx,

Dat is why i choose to have all 4 paths and have bow for certain situations, i know some/most weaknesses of fists and i see some to other weapons as well so having set of different skills and path may and do help me suffice some and not all the needs of this game that having 1 path cant give.

i gave up on the other idiot who posted above you so i'll respond to you
    the reason i started to post here was because the you were getting into arguments with many about fists
    you state that we make fists seem noob
    however, you are trying to compare fist to axe/hammer bm in pvp which is NOT to be compared. axe/hammer is simply the best in PvP because it offers more survivability than the others. also the extra stun and the massive damage aoes they have can cause chaos.
    what fists have that is better than axe/hammer is DPS... but that's it.
    can you tell me where DPS is useful other than for PvE such as bosses ?
    in PvP what's more useful is the spike damage bursts..
    you keep insisting that fists can perform just as well in PvP. just go back and read your posts. now you say that you never said that, you just said that fists are good for certain things... you ALSO said that... but i repeat, you also insisted that the DPS is a huge factor in PvP when it's not.
    My respect to all the fist users. It's a fun path.
    But I can't give respect to somebody who thinks they know more than everybody else.
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    jaziline wrote: »

Take care.

Of course nobody would put one weapon above another in EVERY situation. However you're saying that neither weapon is better than the other. In order for that to be true, all four weapons have to be the most useful in an equal number of situations which clearly isn't true. Yes all 4 weapons are useful, however some weapons are simply more useful overall than the other. Not everybody wants to or has the money/spirit to use all 4 weapons, therefore when they have to choose only one or two weapons they will choose the one(s) that are the most useful overall.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    i gave up on the other idiot who posted above you so i'll respond to you
    the reason i started to post here was because the you were getting into arguments with many about fists
    you state that we make fists seem noob
    Isnt that what started all this? Other bm weapon class says fist is useless , what i try to point out is the usefulness of fist in every aspects of the game so what u say about me arguing about how other class make fist seem like a noob path is true, most axes, some bms some other races do say that fist sucks and what im trying to make clear is dat fist is as the same as that of any Bm weapon class. They are all useful and no path sucks, useless or noob. So if u have nothing against fist,then ur not a part of those people im trying to make a point to.
    however, you are trying to compare fist to axe/hammer bm in pvp which is NOT to be compared. axe/hammer is simply the best in PvP because it offers more survivability than the others. also the extra stun and the massive damage aoes they have can cause chaos.

I compared fist to axe in pvp in another post, interms of 1v1, pk fest and TW. and in this post im pointing out that stun/dragon is not the only role of a BM in TW, i did not say fist is better in TW than axe or vice -versa. Like i said Stun/dragon has been proven useful in TWs thus making it more preferable that i do not disagree if u find axe is better in TW that is a matter of opinion and whos playing. So dont try and point out that im saying fist is better than axe in TW, or maybe are u just saying fist sucks in TW? COz if u are u should take back what u said that u respect the fist path coz u clearly dont have one for the fist.

what fists have that is better than axe/hammer is DPS... but that's it.
    can you tell me where DPS is useful other than for PvE such as bosses ?
    in PvP what's more useful is the spike damage bursts..

Ive posted my answer to this in another thread, in how dps can be made useful in TW, Just because we say Dps doesnt mean it it has to take 15 secs or so to deal a nice amount of dmg or to outdmg any other bm class. Dps biggest weakness is that if it cant keep his enemy stationary DPS would be broken i know that very well, but then again in TW, ur not supposed to fight alone , thats why its faction war u need teamwork and not just heading straight and blindly killing all as DPSer u should know ur biggest weakness and ur biggest str that is why in order to fully use a dpsers potential in TW is to have someone to back u up. if u want someone stunned or be put stationary have someone in ur team stun the target, or if u see someone stunned go deal ur dps and stun again surely ur not the only one whos gonna atk that person. And i never disagreed that spike is more useful in TW, yes many do say spike is better and it is. I have no intention of putting fist in the spot light since i know very well that if everyone goes fist, without axe thats one stun less way of winning, all my point is that fist IS NOT useless in TW, whoever is better or who is more useful when it comes to TW is a matter or opinion and experience.

you keep insisting that fists can perform just as well in PvP. just go back and read your posts. now you say that you never said that, you just said that fists are good for certain things... you ALSO said that... but i repeat, you also insisted that the DPS is a huge factor in PvP when it's not.

PvP- duels, pk 1v1/pk fest air/ground/water/TW
    Fist/axe/sword/pole-all performs well in pvp, who ever is better or best is a matter of opinion,player and whoever has the best gears and who ever is the highest lvl.

My point
    I never:
    Said that fist out do axe in pvp
    Said that fist is better than axe in TW
    Said that Dps is HUGE FACTOR in pvp
    Said that all should go fist

I said:
    that Fist/sword/axe/pole is equal NOT interms of dmg/speed/hp or skills but they both have strenghts and weaknesses that both vary depending on the situation, an axe could be better in spike dmg while a fist cant while fist could be better in DPS while axe cant.

that they both have different purpose and usage in PVE and PVP, PVE= fist could be better dpser against bosses and axe could be better DD against group of mobs.PVP duels- a fist could be better if he can take a hold on his opponent while axe could be better if he can land all of his atks before the fist takes a hold on to him
    Pk/TW- axe could be better coz they have better hp for survivability, spike dmg for instant kill unless he gets the attention and get killed first while fist could be better if he doesnt storm in first and alone for survivability, they have dps if he can take a hold of his target and has people to help him keep hold on to his target.

that DPS IS a factor in pvp, nothing special nothing less just something to be considered in pvp

that fist is not useless in any aspects of the game, in order to succeed in this path u just have to know first hand ur own strs and weaknesses for u to be able to find ur ways in PVE and PVP

My respect to all the fist users. It's a fun path.
    But I can't give respect to somebody who thinks they know more than everybody else.

I do not ask u to respect me as a person, but i want is, u to respect the fist path, if u say fist path is useless or a noob path, then u really cant say u respect the other fist coz my motive is to everyone see the goodness there is in fist and if u cant see that, ur just someone who is a one sided, close minded person who really doesnt have respect for the fist path and the reason why i argue against other high lvls is find out why they hate fist so much, im putting in a constructive argument putting my experiences and challenging theirs to see if they really do know about fist. Some do, some dont, im not here to show i know better im here to show fist can do just as good as axe do IF players can manage their character right. And just because i challenged them doesnt mean i dont put what they say into account, they put theyre bets on axe and i dont put them down, call them noob or stupid coz thats their opinion as a player and their facts base on their exp. If u want to challenge my facts and my experience put in questions and i will answer them but calling me a noob, a fool or stupid is not appropriate just because my facts and my experience differ from urs.

I see ur point that axe is better than fist, but like i said its a matter of opinion and who is playing if thats ur opinion i have nothing against that but dont back people up who say fist is useless and weak if u do, tell me why fist is USELESS, i dont care who is better, whether it be axe or pole or sword all i care is for everybody to see that fist was and is as good as other BM class

What will i gain if my points were accepted?

To Get Better contructive critiscm to better my skills as a fist player
    To find more peeps who are willing to take in the fist challenge(not convert others), coz who knows they might learn newer things than i do or anybody else.
    To learn more about how other weapon paths interacts in various situations through other BMs experience(and i get that if my post were challenged with less hatred in them)in order to further my knowledge in the Hybrid path
  • Scytha - Lost City
    Scytha - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    <--- Points at server, PVE only n00b (just kidding, noob is an old word and stupid b:laugh), I haven't tested yet ^^, I don't really care for PVP and i am concerned about the VIT (0.5 per LVL!!? b:angry) more than the DMG. But yeah, i agree with you 100%.

Erm.. Lost City is a PvP server bro
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Erm.. Lost City is a PvP server bro

i meant my server b:chuckle

Anyways to those people out there, i maybe a lowbie, but i do believe that every single weapon is balanced. None better than the other, people trying to put drama for it is basically that they are inexperienced or just didn't perform well. Thats all there is to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Arrow_Dancer - Heavens Tear
    Arrow_Dancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Fists are a PVE weapon.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    Fists are a PVE weapon.

*sighs* why do u say so? Tell me good reasons why fist cant be used in pvp, other than ones i have answered already. And tell me why fist is only meant in pve, is fist better than axe/sword/pole when it comes to pve? Cite me evidence, facts and compare base on ur exp not from anothers post or opinion.
  • Zhadou - Heavens Tear
    Zhadou - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *sighs* why do u say so? Tell me good reasons why fist cant be used in pvp, other than ones i have answered already. And tell me why fist is only meant in pve, is fist better than axe/sword/pole when it comes to pve? Cite me evidence, facts and compare base on ur exp not from anothers post or opinion.

because that's just the way it is
    as simple as that
    maybe you should stop being so stubborn and trying to change everybody's mind.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    because that's just the way it is
    as simple as that
    maybe you should stop being so stubborn and trying to change everybody's mind.

sez who? u? the high lvls? what gave u the right to say they are only meant for pve? have u even gone through the fist path? what facts can u show me that proves fist is only for pve aside from those ive already answered give me some i challenged ur "opinion" with my facts ( now dont tell me ur going to run and throw me experience from someone else?) If u cant show me, stop making opinions as if they were facts if u cant back them up with ur own experience. Im not stubborn im just fighting for what i know is right, and just because the first peeps who played PW have all agreed that fist sucks or only for pve doesnt mean they have given fist its only purpose that they are the one to decide what and dat all should follow it, maybe in their era fist was useless or only for pve is because no one really stuck to it back then, time is changing and as a fist/hybrid ive seen and tried fist in alot of ways in pvp and pve.
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    sez who? u? the high lvls? what gave u the right to say they are only meant for pve? have u even gone through the fist path? what facts can u show me that proves fist is only for pve aside from those ive already answered give me some i challenged ur "opinion" with my facts ( now dont tell me ur going to run and throw me experience from someone else?) If u cant show me, stop making opinions as if they were facts if u cant back them up with ur own experience. Im not stubborn im just fighting for what i know is right, and just because the first peeps who played PW have all agreed that fist sucks or only for pve doesnt mean they have given fist its only purpose that they are the one to decide what and dat all should follow it, maybe in their era fist was useless or only for pve is because no one really stuck to it back then, time is changing and as a fist/hybrid ive seen and tried fist in alot of ways in pvp and pve.

I agree. dont diss the fists, im a pole fist hybrid. WE ARE A PVP WEAPON, we annihilate mages. dont diss the fist, come find me and ill change ur mind. alkaiza, keep up the work, im here to support
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    lol keep it cool b:victory
  • Cielis - Harshlands
    Cielis - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Fists can't be used for pvp?

http://zoome.jp/gattun/diary/39/

By the way, warriors are not meant for spike damage.
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    lol keep it cool b:victory

lol :P btw, u could help a bit in my guide! lol. you seem to know a lot. message me and we'll start discussing :)
    Fists can't be used for pvp?

http://zoome.jp/gattun/diary/39/

By the way, warriors are not meant for spike damage.

Yes. Fists can be used for PvP. everyone i know thinks they are a good PKer, better that the others in some ways, but it does have its little flaws, like Spike Damage. all that means is the most damage we deal. nothing more, but it DOES help a lot in PvP.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    lol :P btw, u could help a bit in my guide! lol. you seem to know a lot. message me and we'll start discussing :)

nahh im a noob b:cry
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    nahh im a noob b:cry

noooo!!! what about the super awesomely mother f***ing huuuuuuuuuuuuge arguement post u made on several forums?? CMON!!! ULL BE AWESOME!!!
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    leave the spike damage to the mages b:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    LOL Mizu. EVERYONE has spike damage bro.