What would you change about PWI?

13»

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Guild wars would be a pleasant addition.

You mean Guild vs Guild as long as it is balanced and in halls where items can't drop out of of inventory.I am not sure about a ladder.

I would like to see all classes get some sort of Legendary type item like what Venos have now.

I would like to see charms be able to be removed.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • imogeneko
    imogeneko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would like a change to be made in cube, not like it will ever happen, room 14 and room 34 PK rooms, when someone enters they have a 10 second safety without being killed upon entering so you get the chance to get out using Do-Alls to advance.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    imogeneko wrote: »
    I would like a change to be made in cube, not like it will ever happen, room 14 and room 34 PK rooms, when someone enters they have a 10 second safety without being killed upon entering so you get the chance to get out using Do-Alls to advance.
    'Fair' is not something usually in PWI's dictionary D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Laiyly - Heavens Tear
    Laiyly - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "The arrow keys are used for swimming and while flying though..."

True, hadn't thought of that. Would be nice if you could simply reassign the keys to fit what you prefer. It's always nice to have option.

Thanks for the input, nice to know someone else would like pet-able pets...however impractical it may be to ask for them. b:cute

"There is a follow command under macro, but its for the mob. More like (walk behind mob) I think? Anyways, yes, they do not have that type of thing implemented. Might submit a ticket and suggest it! Chances are if you thought of it, you aren't likely the first."

Thanks for your input as well, maybe I will drop them a line...or 90...because obviously I'm so shy...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "The arrow keys are used for swimming and while flying though..."

True, hadn't thought of that. Would be nice if you could simply reassign the keys to fit what you prefer. It's always nice to have option.

Thanks for the input, nice to know someone else would like pet-able pets...however impractical it may be to ask for them. b:cute
    I'd LOVE to be able to reassign keys (like the keys to open bag, skills, party window, etc), but then again, I'm already too used to the current styleb:surrender

Anyways, you're welcomeb:cute
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1. Remove TW and duels from all PvE servers. You want to fight against other players? Go to one of the PvP servers. That's why we have them in the first place.

2. Add special code to detect and eliminate all forms of spamming in common, world and trade chat channels. The level requirement to use the trade channel would be removed and ALL trade messages detected in any other channel is automatically moved to the trade channel, where it belongs. If the same message (over a specific undisclosed length) is repeated multiple times in a 60 second timeframe, you are automatically muted from all public chat channels until the daily reset (which cannot be reversed by any PWI staff member).

3. Reduce overall difficulty of TT/FC instances and bosses (all bosses in the game, not just the ones in TT/FC).

4. I also like the idea of choosing our own dye colors when buying them instead of random ones.

5. Reduce all teleporting fees by 75%. But when you become level 80, you can get a free permanent teleport stone with unlimited uses (cannot be traded, sold, discarded, etc)

6. Fix the veno skill Heal Pet so that it cannot pull aggro from your pet.

7. Fix combat mechanics so that both players and monsters cannot attack through walls or any other objects. Must have a direct line of sight to your target to attack it. No exceptions.

8. Add more quests at each level that will give you just enough total experience to level up.

9. No monster, even bosses, will aggro just because you got near it. You must attack it yourself first before it goes after you.

10. 1 gold = 100,000 coins on all PWI servers. Never changes. Nuff said.

11. No monster in the game will dish out an extra hit on you AFTER it was killed.

I'll try to think of more later.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Male Venomancers, and female Barbarians.

Automatically set cat shops and cow shops to PVP mode, and remove the restrictions on killing them in the cities. Oh how wonderful cleaning out Archosaur would feel. b:cool

Humans would be replaced with Time Lords, flying swords would be replaced with Police Boxes, all their weapons would be replaced with Sonic Screwdrivers, and they would be able to get Daleks as mounts, and Cybermen as pets.

Materials respawning every five minutes.

A special PVP mode that focuses on high speed aerial combat.
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would allow the Fox Venos to be anthro instead of four legged if they wished. (Not Anime Fox-Girls like they are now either). I would also allow them to use some other weapon than Magical Instruments, something with some bite. Claws seem very appropriate for them TBH.

I also think it would be nice if monsters suffered from Mana Burn like everyone else does.

Lastly, women should be able to invite men up onto their air or land mounts.
  • SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
    SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Male Venomancers, and female Barbarians.

Automatically set cat shops and cow shops to PVP mode, and remove the restrictions on killing them in the cities. Oh how wonderful cleaning out Archosaur would feel. b:cool

Humans would be replaced with Time Lords, flying swords would be replaced with Police Boxes, all their weapons would be replaced with Sonic Screwdrivers, and they would be able to get Daleks as mounts, and Cybermen as pets.

Materials respawning every five minutes.

A special PVP mode that focuses on high speed aerial combat.
    Rurik, I've been pushing for anti-consignment, and, I commend you sir.
    ಥ_ಥ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would like to see them make it possible for territories to be attacked by Mob waves when the terriroty is not already attacked by other factions.
    If the mobs win, the territory return to it's neutral state.
    I know that's never gonna happen, but it would make it nearly impossible for one faction to hold the whole map, which would be very nice...
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the forms of untamed need to be changed >.>, TRUE FORM. And barbs need to have the right to use fists for weapons b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Rurik, I've been pushing for anti-consignment, and, I commend you sir.
    ಥ_ಥ

I just dislike the sheer amount of lag they create. I'd be fairly content if there were a way to disable them individually like we can with other players, or if they'd do like in other games and set up a marketplace, completely separate from the rest of the world, you just go through a portal and find about thirty or forty other portals, each leading to an area exclusively for setting up shop, these are the only areas where a shop can be set up. That way in the highly unlikely event I'd actually want to buy logs I can easily find for free myself for 2,000 coins I can go do it, otherwise I can just go about my business without having to see several hundred cats, and three or four cows too, clogging the streets and making it even harder to find the NPC's than it already is.
  • Antlers - Heavens Tear
    Antlers - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I always thought having to go to an NPC to manufacture stuff was epic fail.

Let us manufacture stuff anywhere.
  • Agent_UBM - Dreamweaver
    Agent_UBM - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    a lot of things on PW need to be changed. but this thread is in the wrong forum. it should be in the Suggestion Box

lol noob this IS in the Suggestion Box....
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would make it so that the patcher/opening screen had a giant monkey scratching its big hairy butt. That would be totally awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    so many awsome idea's only thing i want is to let barbs have pets to imagine a barb with a herc perfect agro machine & also you shouldnt have to feed your pet every 5 minutes i think it should be every 30 minutes or every hour who gets hungry every 5 minutes well just my impute time to get yelled at *covers face* not the face not the faceb:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Laiyly - Heavens Tear
    Laiyly - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would love to see more options for flying pets as well. Those Pterosaurs would be AMAZING pets!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Zoe's suggestion on economy is failed. I guess she never take an economics class.
    Better suggestion to keep up with her ideology is to turn the economy into a central command economy. Then there won't be any problem with inflation, etc.
    Zoe's suggestion on combat is failed. I guess she never take a game design class.
    Better suggestion to keep up with her ideology is to make combat automatic, because all the player can do is to deal as much damage as possible. AI can do it just as good and make things less boring than button smash.
  • gaara485
    gaara485 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They could give players a circle by their name which gets colored like npc names get colored.

But I would prefer PvP rankings get scaled based on level differences. If I was level 60 and I killed a level 30 player and someone else was level 60 and killed a level 90 player, we should not both advance in rank equally.

Perhaps if it is not to hard to make. If you play as a Barb or Veno and you...let's say are a Wolf and use Beast Form will be an Wolf instead of white tiger? And same for Lion and Panda? The tiger can be the white tiger? Just a good oppinion i got b:victory Think aboute itb:laugh