lvl 100 skill doenst work O-o

Options
2»

Comments

• doomscyth
    doomscyth Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    now that i look at all the level 100 skills on ecatomb, most of them seem pointless for their level and cost. wizards is good, veno's is ok, archers is good, barb's helps them close distance a bit, BM's is absolutley horrible, clerics is about useless(the seal can be ok if you wanna get away from somebody, but the attack skill totally isn't worth it). however considering that almost all of them have 5 minute to 15 minute recast timers makes it all a bit pointless to purchase these.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Tbh i don't look at fanside anymore , at least after i wasted 4 mil spirit and 3 mil coins b:shocked
    Skll simply ant same lol

"In the future, please take the in-game tooltips as the most accurate representation of any skill."

that what pwi support wrote to me.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    'mmmmmmmm, would be OP if our Untamed Wrath lasted 5 seconds or so.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    'mmmmmmmm, would be OP if our Untamed Wrath lasted 5 seconds or so.
    I think 1 second is enough, u have no idea how that aoe stun helps when u have a zhen wizard squad on ur CAT during TW

better than have a lazy bm in team
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i'v heard all lvl 100 skills has never actually worked from the beginning on every class
  • rangergirl
    rangergirl Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    that sucks, I was so happy that we had a ranged aoe.... D:

so it's just a "smack" that freezes...

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/218/qwertyq.jpg

1 sec stun ftw b:chuckle
  • Xnastyx - Lost City
    Xnastyx - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If timed right that one second stun skill u laugh at is quite usefull..
    Timed right it cancels skill channeling(what the one second stun actually does) its almost like a human form alacrity.Say u wanna "Take down the demon in cube",very usefull skill.i haven't really wired it down but using the skill gives u about 25-40 chi.not to mention the skill looks down right awesome.which was the purpose i got it
    PvP-canceling a wizzy's channeling with a one second stun.pricelessb:dirty; idk y but it also takes about 3 actual seconds before they actually stop the skill animation.the enemy that is.Almost like a bonus stun.and 25-40 chi is good for those times when ur right under a 2 or triple spark..

TW- Canceling a group of the enemies skills. The stun happens so fast they wont even notice there stuck in there skill animation.Most likely blame it on lag.

Atm the most i get out of it is in rebirth.Rebuffing the party and stunning/aggroing the mobbs while turtled.
    P.S. Hard skill to get ust to channeling time is a -bleep- basically the same as perdition (not in game can't check dont flame me lawl.)
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    one second stun in group pvp is amazing, especially since its aoe, and you dont need to be next to your target when using it, it works amazing when u have a bm in your squad to, squishies kiting? pop untamed, and let the bm close in for stunlock.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    doomscyth wrote: »
    wow, that's the first time i've ever really looked at flash...
    holy hell it sucks LOL. 15 minute cooldown? 2 sparks? and all that considering it won't even do that much damage if your charm never lets you get below 50% hp. you also have to be wearing a sword or blade to even use it... wtf were the dev's thinking?

They were talking sense because axe blademasters are a fail b:spit
    Only good blademasters are swords/fists ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • getsome234
    getsome234 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dam u lazy bum gms, fix this for my barb also!
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    getsome234 wrote: »
    Dam u lazy bum gms, fix this for my barb also!

entering "Wanna-be gm" mode!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

gimme a second...

here!

"When you post in a thread that has been inactive for more than a month it is considered necromancy, and that is against the forum rules.

If you see an inactive subject that appeals to you, please create a new thread rather than "necroing" an old one."
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.