Guardianz, RQ, and Harvester

Options
vart
vart Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
This is my first post so was curious what is going on with GZ? they had allot of land and allot of members but seems I dont see them around as much as I use to and their land is gone. does anyone have the story on WTF is going on with them?

RQ is white allot of the time now too and seems like HARVESTER has taken RQ's old spot of the random PK people.

whats the story their? I have had in game chats about this so I know people are thinking this.. would be nice if someone could reply. If there is a similar post on this, Im sorry I did try to look before posting.
TY
Vartovsk
Post edited by vart on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well, I get PK'd the most by RQ members (nsync probalby second)...At the same time they buff me and help out so they are not as bada$$es as maybe they used to be.

Heck I was even allowed to advance in a dungeon since I was doing an FB with a guildie so they do have hearts and not all about pk the **** completely out of everything that moves.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Heck I was even allowed to advance in a dungeon since I was doing an FB with a guildie so they do have hearts and not all about pk the **** completely out of everything that moves.
    you give me very voilent urges to go wipe out a few places
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    it's true, RQ has become more "carebeary" u don't find them pking as much really.

This is why they lost most of their true core and why they kicked from the official RQ clan.

They're doing alot better do, they manage to get 2 lvl 2 cities and are currently the 2nd most land holding guild on the server. So however they changed is for the better.

<3 RQ b:victory
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm not really sure what happened to GuardianZ (full story). Just that they got overtaken by triple wars and eventually got wiped. Some of them went to CQ, some Spectral, etc.

RQ's attacks probably have come a lot less (don't know why, maybe different priorities?) and Harvester just seems like they're trying to top the original RQ back in the day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Harvester just seems like they're trying to top the original RQ back in the day.

Failing horribly too. Took them 4 tries to finally beat Nagare. I dont think the old RQ failed nearly that much.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Failing horribly too. Took them 4 tries to finally beat Nagare. I dont think the old RQ failed nearly that much.

It's not hard to be good at annoying everyone as much as possible.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • vart
    vart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    cool and ty for allot of your inputs. to be honest I think the New RQ is taking good care of allot of their customers since they make money each time we use the teleport in their territory. (at least this is what I heard) also if they take care of the noobs and others then I have no problems with them. this is what CQ seems to always have done. they attack the player killers and profit.

this game is more fun each time i get on and addicting and i love it.. it even has drama attached to it with TW to guild ****.

Ty guyz!
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    vart wrote: »
    to be honest I think the New RQ is taking good care of allot of their customers since they make money each time we use the teleport in their territory. (at least this is what I heard)

you're thinking of a different game. that doesn't work here.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you're thinking of a different game. that doesn't work here.

I wish it did..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    RQ r much more experienced in overall pkn/tw b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Maliea - Lost City
    Maliea - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Harvester is the poor country cousin to RQ. they dont like pk wars, they just like to pk easy lowbies. RQ, at least the old RQ, loved a good pk war. not that they didnt do the pk ing lowbie stuff, they just didnt back down from a fight.

come back Pandora!! b:cry
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Fact : Harvester love pk wars.

I can say this for sure coz, i was assited by 2 lvl5x wiz and another lvl7x archer for figthing lushess, Daisy and some 9x cleric. Not once did they QQ about the CQ being higher lvl. WE just ran to Sz distracted them and pked them(killed lushess and daisy buffed once each).

We dont have to many pk wars coz we dont have so many high lvls and not many ppl trying to kill us. CQ is the main target and we do often have 1v1 or 2v1 or 1v2 battles.

As for pking low lvls i remember the words by (insert old RQ cleric name) - "Anti vl discrimination - we pk all".

For all who say we suck coz we lost thrice to nagare ... u underestimate them ( and us )
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I can say this for sure coz, i was assited by 2 lvl5x wiz and another lvl7x archer for figthing lushess, Daisy and some 9x cleric. Not once did they QQ about the CQ being higher lvl. WE just ran to Sz distracted them and pked them(killed lushess and daisy buffed once each).

We dont have to many pk wars coz we dont have so many high lvls and not many ppl trying to kill us. CQ is the main target and we do often have 1v1 or 2v1 or 1v2 battles.

As for pking low lvls i remember the words by (insert old RQ cleric name) - "Anti vl discrimination - we pk all".

For all who say we suck coz we lost thrice to nagare ... u underestimate them ( and us )

Wait... 2 5x and 1 7x killed lushess and daisy???
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

3 people does not a war make.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wait... 2 5x and 1 7x killed lushess and daisy???

And me ofc b:cute

And i know 3 ppl does not make a war but just an example.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I actually like RQ now. b:shocked

Don't mind Harvester either really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    Bluelion - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ok close this thread.. its boring..
    I Am The Only "bluelion" In The Server.. (just pointing it out there..)b:surrender

Im not a pker like everyone thinks..b:cute

Im not a mount.. so u can't buy me or ride me..b:surrender ONLY I do the riding..b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I Like The Look Of The Mount Q.Q (Stole it off forums somewhere..)
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ok close this thread.. its boring..

Your signature is boring.
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    Bluelion - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i kno its boring.. i fail =(
    I Am The Only "bluelion" In The Server.. (just pointing it out there..)b:surrender

Im not a pker like everyone thinks..b:cute

Im not a mount.. so u can't buy me or ride me..b:surrender ONLY I do the riding..b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I Like The Look Of The Mount Q.Q (Stole it off forums somewhere..)
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    it's true, RQ has become more "carebeary" u don't find them pking as much really.

This is why they lost most of their true core and why they kicked from the official RQ clan.

They're doing alot better do, they manage to get 2 lvl 2 cities and are currently the 2nd most land holding guild on the server. So however they changed is for the better.

<3 RQ b:victory
    Yes, because you know so much

RQ has become so "carebeary" so it causes them to leave and join the biggest carebear guild on the server?

At least if you're going to talk out of your ****, don't contradict yourself a second later
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »
    Yes, because you know so much

RQ has become so "carebeary" so it causes them to leave and join the biggest carebear guild on the server?

At least if you're going to talk out of your ****, don't contradict yourself a second later

lol don't act like u pk more then cq or even have more quality battles then cq , rq pvp USUALLYconsist of 1) horribly outlvling their opponent 2) horribly outnumbering their opponent ex. zerrrrgggg w/e)

the ppl that did leave realized that they would be getting better pvp action in cq instead of pvping for 4-5 mins before 1232636234567 spec/rq/riot (now harvestor) come.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    lol don't act like u pk more then cq or even have more quality battles then cq , rq pvp USUALLYconsist of 1) horribly outlvling their opponent 2) horribly outnumbering their opponent ex. zerrrrgggg w/e)

Funny, from what I remember, CQ can't even random pk, kinda ruins alot of fun.

Then whenever RQ grinds at fish, all too often CQ sends their 1xx mages after us. And it's not like CQ doesnt zerg as well.
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options

Then whenever RQ grinds at fish, all too often CQ sends their 1xx mages after us. And it's not like CQ doesnt zerg as well.

Yes. Conqueror sends their lv100+ mages to crash a fish party. Something wrong with lv100+ mages crashing a fish party? They're most probably bored and I don't think it's their fault for being a high lvl mage(?)
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes. Conqueror sends their lv100+ mages to crash a fish party. Something wrong with lv100+ mages crashing a fish party? They're most probably bored and I don't think it's their fault for being a high lvl mage(?)

If you read my quote.... it would say this

RQ pvp usually consists of horribly outlvling their opponent.

Therefore, I'm pointing out that RQ/CQ pvp is basically composed of zergs, outlvling each other, and more zerg. Not a QQ about 1xx mages flexing their epens.

l2read.
  • Maliea - Lost City
    Maliea - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

and it is CQ's fault that RQ failed to level? maybe you should have leveled above 60 THEN started rpk ing the server? idk just a thought. RQ is so proud of keeping their names red. no matter that they have to constantly pk lvl 30's to do it b:laugh
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    and it is CQ's fault that RQ failed to level? maybe you should have leveled above 60 THEN started rpk ing the server? idk just a thought. RQ is so proud of keeping their names red. no matter that they have to constantly pk lvl 30's to do it b:laugh

Sorry, but you don't knowingly walk to crash a fish party thinking you'd be fighting other level 100s.
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Congratulations, you've reached level cap!
    ...too bad we still had more fun than you

Bon apetit
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

eeerrr what? as many people have pointed out before current RQ is not old RQ, so stop comparing current RQ to what old Rq did. 3/4 of current RQ now didnt even start till 2009.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I feel dumber after having read that post.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you read my quote.... it would say this

RQ pvp usually consists of horribly outlvling their opponent.

Therefore, I'm pointing out that RQ/CQ pvp is basically composed of zergs, outlvling each other, and more zerg. Not a QQ about 1xx mages flexing their epens.

l2read.

How is it CQ's fault, that they don't have any newbie 8x mages? I didn't say you QQ'd, I am just correcting you.