Guardianz, RQ, and Harvester

Options
13»

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You spelled Harvester wrong in your signature. Right before Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    vart wrote: »
    This is my first post so was curious what is going on with GZ? they had allot of land and allot of members but seems I dont see them around as much as I use to and their land is gone. does anyone have the story on WTF is going on with them?

RQ is white allot of the time now too and seems like HARVESTER has taken RQ's old spot of the random PK people.

whats the story their? I have had in game chats about this so I know people are thinking this.. would be nice if someone could reply. If there is a similar post on this, Im sorry I did try to look before posting.
    TY
    Vartovsk
    GZ is helping Dirty GIrl to collect enough money, so I can buy our whole core Guild Wars 2 when it comes out soon. FK this sh1ty game, GW2 is comming.b:angry
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    in 3+ years .. :D
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol if this game is still going when GW2 comes out. Thanks to this expansion it probably wont even survive to the end of this month.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Harvester is the poor country cousin to RQ. they dont like pk wars, they just like to pk easy lowbies. RQ, at least the old RQ, loved a good pk war. not that they didnt do the pk ing lowbie stuff, they just didnt back down from a fight.

come back Pandora!! b:cry
    I want him back as well. It used to be you would go into the Secret passage anytime of the day and be lucky not to get AoE'd by some RQs in there. PvP on this server used to be so much fun, but now it seems like everyone is afraid because CQ pretty much owns the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GZ is helping Dirty GIrl to collect enough money, so I can buy our whole core Guild Wars 2 when it comes out soon. FK this sh1ty game, GW2 is comming.b:angry
    Isn't GW2 coming out at 2011 O_o
    . . . . . .
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    vart wrote: »
    This is my first post so was curious what is going on with GZ? they had allot of land and allot of members but seems I dont see them around as much as I use to and their land is gone. does anyone have the story on WTF is going on with them?

RQ is white allot of the time now too and seems like HARVESTER has taken RQ's old spot of the random PK people.

whats the story their? I have had in game chats about this so I know people are thinking this.. would be nice if someone could reply. If there is a similar post on this, Im sorry I did try to look before posting.
    TY
    Vartovsk

with new dailies and stuff i dont blame people for turning white. pvp in most servers is almost gone.
  • Serinregis - Lost City
    Serinregis - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Isn't GW2 coming out at 2011 O_o

nah, it may come out 2010 :D

hopefully it does, this game wont last me 2 years b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty