TW this week 14 to 15 of august

Options
Paigrande - Harshlands
Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Post your thoughts, bets opinions everything u guys want about it ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by Paigrande - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Kingdom will be steam rolled by the mobsb:laugh Kylin and Crimson will be a very nice TW aswell as Destiny versus Leviathan... Sense might fail their atk to Leviathan if they dont manage to get at least 40+ ppl at the TW (prob) and **** theres no more TW wtfb:sad
    (\__/)
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Kingdom will be steam rolled by the mobsb:laugh Kylin and Crimson will be a very nice TW aswell as Destiny versus Leviathan... Sense might fail their atk to Leviathan if they dont manage to get at least 40+ ppl at the TW (prob) and **** theres no more TW wtfb:sad

a lot of new guild made, they might bid next week

and this week TW map looks boring jeezus....
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Who the f is Awakening?
    Quit.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Who the f is Awakening?

they r fkers i thinkb:laugh
    (\__/)
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I really think that there should hav been more then one TW per week cuz **** on, jus once per week sucks big time... GMs pls do itb:victory
    (\__/)
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well i changed my mind, i think no 1 would afford alot of TW per week and there is the time of TW too so its more approriate to prepare during the week and fight on the weekends...
    (\__/)
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Who the f is Awakening?

barbapapa and his "top model" wife *cough cough* b:laugh faction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    barbapapa and his "top model" wife *cough cough* b:laugh faction

I want Barba's outfit.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    KD is nothing like CQ was when they took their first level 1. Not enough 9x and organization. If i recall correctly CQ had 10-20min left when they took the first level 1 land. They cut it close but still finished. I don't think most of the people in KD realize how difficult it will be. For those of you who don't know a Tier 1 Land is like have a Tier 2 at each lane. And don't expect to DD on the final boss. You will be one shot even with blue ball. I don't know who will tank the final boss. i really don't know Taboo or any other barbs HP in KD. I haven't heard of a Hurc tanking it even with bless. It will be a long an exhausting fight. If you somehow manage to pull it off great. But if you fail you will be the laughing stock of the server.

One barb who i truly know could tank it would be tekkblade, Cash Shopping power FTW. Too bad you couldnt heiro tank belialb:chuckle
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    KD is nothing like CQ was when they took their first level 1. Not enough 9x and organization. If i recall correctly CQ had 10-20min left when they took the first level 1 land. They cut it close but still finished. I don't think most of the people in KD realize how difficult it will be. For those of you who don't know a Tier 1 Land is like have a Tier 2 at each lane. And don't expect to DD on the final boss. You will be one shot even with blue ball. I don't know who will tank the final boss. i really don't know Taboo or any other barbs HP in KD. I haven't heard of a Hurc tanking it even with bless. It will be a long an exhausting fight. If you somehow manage to pull it off great. But if you fail you will be the laughing stock of the server.

One barb who i truly know could tank it would be tekkblade, Cash Shopping power FTW. Too bad you couldnt heiro tank belialb:chuckle

Just to let you know Tek has tanked Belial already by himself(when he has 15k HP)lol....just burn like almost 1 charm. No Ep Heal at all, everyone just keep on dding. Now with 2 piece HH90+Neck almost 18k HP
  • Bond - Harshlands
    Bond - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you somehow manage to pull it off great. But if you fail you will be the laughing stock of the server.

Really now?
  • entoryou
    entoryou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

we do realise we probably wont win. But going for Arch is atleast going to be more fun than having no show TWs.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    y r they failures? its not like Icon yelled in wc "There is no frekin way we will lose >:D"
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

meh its either they do that to get some fun and exp or bid on a free land where no1 shows

as for tekkblade, spending so much on a dead server is just.....wrong
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Just to let you know Tek has tanked Belial already by himself(when he has 15k HP)lol....just burn like almost 1 charm. No Ep Heal at all, everyone just keep on dding. Now with 2 piece HH90+Neck almost 18k HP
    Bleh dont really care i just remember hearing when Tekk first tried he got it to 5% then wiped.
    Really now?

Yes, underestimating your own guild will make you the laughing stock of the server. Idk if you were around during the second weak. But when Eminence lost its TW... You know the rest.
    meh its either they do that to get some fun and exp or bid on a free land where no1 shows

You get no Exp from TW mobs only the final boss. The tank will get like 3k Exp lol. so i dont believe thats a reason.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think he meant experience as in....getting to see and try a level 1 land, not the actual point value your character gains.

I'm not guaranteeing a win or anything...but all this hype about this being so hard is most likely BS. Nothing in this game has been hard yet. Everyone said the same thing about Level 2 land...and honestly, a guild full of level 70s would have no problem with it.

And wtf is with all the guilds with under 10 people doing TW?...Give me that 500k and I'll call 20 level 80s-90s to come kill you repeatedly for 6-7 minutes.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This game dosnt have a win or lose, you can always come back the next week.

Who cares if we dont take arch this week, were having fun while you do the same 20 v 20 lame tws you can do daily in pvp, you might as well not go and wait at west arch.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options

as for tekkblade, spending so much on a dead server is just.....wrong

hmm Iamkiller/Brendle/Ecobar etc etc bunch of other CSer lol

keep on qqing because you dont have money....i can waste $1k every month and still get more money than ur parent...maybe not sure tho>< but im a student onlyb:bye
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Bleh dont really care i just remember hearing when Tekk first tried he got it to 5% then wiped.

Yes, underestimating your own guild will make you the laughing stock of the server. Idk if you were around during the second weak. But when Eminence lost its TW... You know the rest.

You get no Exp from TW mobs only the final boss. The tank will get like 3k Exp lol. so i dont believe thats a reason.

it was 1%, but i reset the boss, im hero of Kylin for doing that lolb:chuckle
  • Suffocate - Dreamweaver
    Suffocate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

keep on qqing because you dont have money....i can beg my mom for $1k every month ...maybe not sure tho>< depends on how much i whine and stomp my feetb:bye

Fixed b:cute
  • LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands
    LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

keep on qqing because you dont have money....i can waste $1k every month and still get more money than ur parent...maybe not sure tho>< but im a student onlyb:bye

wow. . your a student and can afford to spend 1k a month on this game??

b:shockedb:shocked
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

MD owns a maplestory sweatshop in China
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options

I loot money from bankb:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    apparently cash != skill o.o
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

well people wouldnt cash shop if it wasntb:victory
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options

apparently sharing account "just for passing 3rd wave GV"=skill o.o
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sorry I rather share account than spend >9000 USD on a free game just be called a "pro"
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    Sorry I rather share account than spend >9000 USD on a free game just be called a "pro"

yet no one calls him a pro u_u
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »

are you talking about Iamkiller?
    yet no one calls him a pro u_u

yet I spend less than $300 ROFL
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yet I spend less than $300 ROFL

+10 = $300b:shocked