TW this week 14 to 15 of august

2»

Comments

• Bond - Harshlands
    Bond - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes, underestimating your own guild will make you the laughing stock of the server. Idk if you were around during the second weak. But when Eminence lost its TW... You know the rest.

First, you mean overestimating. And second, what happened to Eminence had a lot less to do with losing its TW and a lot more to do with how big of an idiot Brendle is.

are you talking about Iamkiller?

Standing ovation.
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    +10 = $300b:shocked

smart, 50% off on orb, +1 to +4 by using 3x mirages, farm HH mat to get enough money to buy gold in AH(**** price)b:bye

Enuff talk, believe whatever you want lol, you are just a loser keep on using "money" as excuse, go play different game, god bless you
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    smart, 50% off on orb, +1 to +4 by using 3x mirages, farm HH mat to get enough money to buy gold in AH(**** price)b:bye

Enuff talk, believe whatever you want lol, you are just a loser keep on using "money" as excuse, go play different game, god bless you

Keep telling yourself that.

ಠೈಠ
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2009

You charged like $300 a day when you used that level 10 veno JeffreyS
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009

gtfo? MD was jeffreyS? LOL!!!!!!!! HOLY ****! JUST GTFO MD HOLY **** LMFAO

I still remember this when the server started.. Every single day.. "RICH GUY BACK WITH 100 GOLD 100K EACH COME BUY NOW!"
    inb4 Alexeno

• MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009

really $300/day ROFL........just no comment Mr.Mad, you mean Iamkiller, he charged $2k/day
    bawksy wrote: »
    gtfo? MD was jeffreyS? LOL!!!!!!!! HOLY ****! JUST GTFO MD HOLY **** LMFAO

I still remember this when the server started.. Every single day.. "RICH GUY BACK WITH 100 GOLD 100K EACH COME BUY NOW!"

hmm I said everything you believe dont you ROFL lol, no wonder you guy are so stupid, but yea I spend $10k both server LC and HLb:bye
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    really $300/day ROFL........just no comment Mr.Mad, you mean Iamkiller, he charged $2k/day

hmm I said everything you believe dont you ROFL lol, no wonder you guy are so stupid, but yea I spend $10k both server LC and HLb:bye

Translate please.
    I agree we are stupid. Not as stupid as you spending $$ on a free game just to be called a "pro". Got laid yet?
    inb4 Alexeno

• MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Translate please.
    I agree we are stupid. Not as stupid as you spending $$ on a free game just to be called a "pro". Got laid yet?

Hmm you have no clue what are you talking about lol, talk to me after you can really tell how much I spend, are you Faildom? you talk like Faildom lol....b:bye

Done with this thread, too many QQer just like QQme qq about Kingdom sighb:shocked Have fun trolling
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    Shh we both know that's a secret between you and PWI.
    Wtf is a Faildom?

Enjoy buying every veno in kylin a nix I'm sure they are thankful.
    Again go get laid and stop wasting real $ on pixel. By the time you get to sell that account on e-bay your estimated spending in the course of the accounts' life will be about 8k USD. I doubt you can even get 3k on it.. Not everyone is as lucky as Nova.

Bye now ಠೈಠ
    inb4 Alexeno

• MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Shh we both know that's a secret between you and PWI.
    Wtf is a Faildom?

Enjoy buying every veno in kylin a nix I'm sure they are thankful.
    Again go get laid and stop wasting real $ on pixel. By the time you get to sell that account on e-bay your estimated spending in the course of the accounts' life will be about 8k USD. I doubt you can even get 3k on it.. Not everyone is as lucky as Nova.

Bye now ಠೈಠ

OMFG ROFL, everybody look at this nub, he really think im "tekkblade" because Starrr? lol....

PS. You fail pretty bad as a over9k/Sense/Crimson's alt forum account lol
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    Wait so Tekk bought every veno in Kylin a nix? OH lawdy! You 2 must be related.

Fun facts: Last time I logged in was in May. My last faction was KD.
    Now what that means MD? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSXxB_FxLbQ
    inb4 Alexeno

• MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Wait so Tekk bought every veno in Kylin a nix? OH lawdy! You 2 must be related.

Fun facts: Last time I logged in was in May. My last faction was KD.
    Now what that means MD? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSXxB_FxLbQ

I think I just respond "Enjoy buying every veno in kylin a nix I'm sure they are thankful" lol....look at what you said first before you post again sigh....

Hmm are you proud that you were in kingdom, but no one give a shet about you in kingdom? lol.....

1. you still in KD? if you are, you fail lol....
    2. if you arent in KD because you "quit", you fail even more cuz you qq all day then quit the game just like others
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    I think I just respond "Enjoy buying every veno in kylin a nix I'm sure they are thankful" lol....look at what you said first before you post again sigh....

Hmm are you proud that you were in kingdom, but no one give a shet about you in kingdom? lol.....

1. you still in KD? if you are, you fail lol....
    2. if you arent in KD because you "quit", you fail even more cuz you qq all day then quit the game just like others

Ahh you are right! You make no sense when you try to "defend" yourself by adding:
    OMFG ROFL, everybody look at this nub, he really think im "tekkblade" because Starrr? lol....
    Yes My bad. I should look into what I say before I post again. (think he can get the sarcasm?)
    AM I still in KD? Ask anyone in there tbh I don't even have the game installed.
    Yes MD I agree I fail for quitting a Fail game. 3 months was was actually too much. Besides, trolling baddies like you on forums is funner than actually playing PW.
    inb4 Alexeno

• MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Ahh you are right! You make no sense when you try to "defend" yourself by adding: Yes My bad. I should look into what I say before I post again. (think he can get the sarcasm?)
    AM I still in KD? Ask anyone in there tbh I don't even have the game installed.
    Yes MD I agree I fail for quitting a Fail game. 3 months was was actually too much. Besides, trolling baddies like you on forums is funner than actually playing PW.

keep on bragging about this game fail sigh....you are definition of "failure"

MMORPG is a game you play for fun, idk why you take so serious, thats why you think this game fail lol.....Ha no commentb:bye

i make no sense? really? speak from the guy who thought im tekkblade lol
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    keep on bragging about this game fail sigh....you are definition of "failure"

MMORPG is a game you play for fun, idk why you take so serious, thats why you think this game fail lol.....Ha no commentb:bye

i make no sense? really? speak from the guy who thought im tekkblade lol

Lear your definition of the word before you put it in your sentences.

MMORPGs are for fun indeed, but me taking it serious? LOL not at all. Now you in the other hand spending money on it. Yes you take it too serious.

More irrelevant nonsense

Lessie says: Try harder.
    inb4 Alexeno

• Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    MD dont make excuses nerd, everybody knows u spent 5000 bux in an attempt to be ''pro''. too bad you still suck big time.