Haha Tekkblade

2»

Comments

• Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ChronicDose please stop trying to act smart; using a thesaurus doesn't make you sound important. Then again, no one cares about your intelligence in a game. Everything you wrote up to this point has no substance; I suggest you stop.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ChronicDose please stop trying to act smart; using a thesaurus doesn't make you sound important. Then again, no one cares about your intelligence in a game. Everything you wrote up to this point has no substance; I suggest you stop.

...you just don't like him because he's black.

...racist.

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I have not used a thesaurus once, I am currently programming a database at work, I wouldn't have time to do that.

I have something called a VOCABULARY, and it comes from READING and EXPERIENCE. XD HAHAH The only cheat I have used is right click spell check if I see a red line, but that is because I am not an idiot.

EDIT: If you would like to utilize any sort of linguistic skill, which everyone has the ability to do:

A) Graduate HS (English)
    B) Read a book
    C) Get a job where you type words all day.
    D) ALL OF THE ABOVE

IF BR go back to A)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The idiocy of this "Cleon" actually is shocking, I guess I should get used to the odd illiterate fool/prepubescent tool/member of the average American gene pool, venturing into an online game forum and posting irrelevant and ridiculous comments with little or no rationale, meanwhile thinking they are cool.

Your level of retardation is astounding, and your flaming coupled with my retorts will most likely get this thread locked.

I lawled at this, your ability to assume things is just amazing, i think they might have spot open for you at the special Olympics.

1. My post that you are referring to is not pointed at you, get over your self this thread may about you and your ego but that post wasn't.
    2. I'm not American.
    venturing into an online game forum and posting irrelevant and ridiculous comments with little or no rationale

This is actually how you started this thread.
    I have not used a thesaurus once, I am currently programming a database at work, I wouldn't have time to do that.

Yet, you still have time to post?

I suggest you go back to your ones and zeroes.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To Cleon/Xulin/ and everyone else getting trolled
    This guy realized his thread failed back in page one. Now he is just trolling you guys with the simplest technique; criticizing grammar. You can all stop posting in this thread as it's just a troll thread.

Your Queen has spoken <3 rawr
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
    edited August 2009
    bawksy wrote: »
    To Cleon/Xulin/ and everyone else getting trolled
    This guy realized his thread failed back in page one. Now he is just trolling you guys with the simplest technique; criticizing grammar. You can all stop posting in this thread as it's just a troll thread.

Your Queen has spoken <3 rawr

NO!!!

Us trolls must stick together!!!

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

DOWN WITH THE FALSE QUEEN!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I lawled at this, your ability to assume things is just amazing, i think they might have spot open for you at the special Olympics.

1. My post that you are referring to is not pointed at you, get over your self this thread may about you and your ego but that post wasn't.
    2. I'm not American.

Yet, you still have time to post?

I suggest you go back to your ones and zeroes.
    I am SO excited for the special Olympics! WHEN DO I GETZ INFOZ?!?!?!

First, DATABASE Programming is not ones and zeros in any way, shape or form.
    Numbers are obviously included but it not like I am programming hardware..................

1) HAHA, well I must have assumed wrong, my apologies.
    2) That was one of my three options of hypothetical *******.

I still have time to post because of this simple fact: (If you work in any tech job you will realize this)

I make time to slack off or else I will do too much work, you have to pace yourself, (still meet/beat deadlines of course), but if you work at a very fast pace constantly you will be TOO impressive(Yes there is such thing) and you will be given a **** load of more work to complete.
    This way I maintain constant workload, low stress level, and I ensure brief moments of hilarity when I read people's foolish commentary.

Capiche?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    NO!!!

Us trolls must stick together!!!

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

DOWN WITH THE FALSE QUEEN!!

Konariraiden + bawcksy= loooooovvvvvvveeeeeeaaaaaaah

btw where were you last night for maint? You would have loved all this QQ
    inb4 Alexeno

edited August 2009
    Konariraiden + bawcksy= loooooovvvvvvveeeeeeaaaaaaah

ME + anything with a pulse = WRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY or DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU or Awesome-Sauce-Face
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i can't believe i read all this crapb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    everything needs MOAR DESU!
    I think that's why cleon is so grumpyBR he just needs MOAR DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU
    inb4 Alexeno

edited August 2009
    everything needs MOAR DESU!
    I think that's why cleon is so grumpyBR he just needs MOAR DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

*chuckles* Perhaps you're cooler than I first thought...

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bawksy
    edited August 2009
    Does that mean i can have my own Sauce-Face? b:cute
    inb4 Alexeno

edited August 2009
    Does that mean i can have my own Sauce-Face? b:cute

Gimme the name that you want, and I'll see what I can do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bawksy
    edited August 2009
    cute-troll-awesome-sauce-face after all I'm bawksy you see b:pleased
    inb4 Alexeno

edited August 2009
    cute-troll-awesome-sauce-face after all I'm bawksy you see b:pleased

The cute part I can't do, as there already is a Cute-Sauce-Face.

Same thing with the Awesome.

However, I will give you a Troll-Sauce-Face.

ಠೈಠ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why on earth do all threads end like this.

Ugh. All I gotta say is..
    That's still a lot of damage for a lvl 75 to do on a 90 barb o.O I call damage haxb:chuckle

I agree.

That is all. :)
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I ty Dark_Fate for not ticking my charm extensively while I was making a Caesar Salad AFK on my WQ. LOL quick and semi painless death...
    <3

your welcomeb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Woah I always thought dark_fate was a barb O.o
    edited August 2009
    Why on earth do all threads end like this.

Ugh. All I gotta say is..

I agree.

That is all. :)

If by "end" you mean with my Sauce Faces...it's because I'm Awesome-Sauce. So Awesome-Sauce that I have the power to redirect any thread topic to whatever subject of my choosing.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]