Enrage fragmented

Options

Comments

• Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hmmm i have an ideea how about this week u all people attak enrage on all our lands....cause well i am sure no one will attak Tao or Caesar...so at least we will give the server and all the TW guilds on HT something else to do then QQ all day long..so we will be waiting ...b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hmmm i have an ideea how about this week u all people attak enrage on all our lands....cause well i am sure no one will attak Tao or Caesar...so at least we will give the server and all the TW guilds on HT something else to do then QQ all day long..so we will be waiting ...b:laugh

Couldn't have put it better myself, Neky b:pleased
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Anne it was all Raw and see the forums r on r side b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Anne it was all Raw and see the forums r on r side b:cute

since when do i take sides :P we all know i support all my friends, all their guilds until war.. then its usually every person for themselves >:) i've even hunted our dear Konair a time or two b:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    Options
    since when do i take sides :P we all know i support all my friends, all their guilds until war.. then its usually every person for themselves >:) i've even hunted our dear Konair a time or two b:chuckle

b:angry u confuse me why u giving me a hard time for helping kill u b:cry

gotta go look at the best forums ever to get more confidence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Wait...you wha...? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think everyone in HT wants to kill even ur own faction mates but just means they love u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:angry u confuse me why u giving me a hard time for helping kill u b:cry

gotta go look at the best forums ever to get more confidence

give my love to Raw, dan. Whenever i'm down i know i can go check out the Carebears... cheers me right up!b:chuckle

Konair my sweet, you usually hit first.. a cleric's gotta do what a cleric's gotta do
    edited August 2009
    Options
    give my love to Raw, dan. Whenever i'm down i know i can go check out the Carebears... cheers me right up!b:chuckle

Konair my sweet, you usually hit first.. a cleric's gotta do what a cleric's gotta do

b:sad i thought talking to me cheered u up are u trying to make me depressed b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Aww...

b:sad

...okies. I'll be sure to kill you extra-special-sweet next time!

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wait...you wha...? b:sad
    b:sad i thought talking to me cheered u up are u trying to make me depressed b:cry

aww come here dan and lay your head on my chest... i'll cheer ya right up honey ^^ lulz j/kb:chuckle

konair, you can try... but usually the nixomancers beat ya too it hon.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aww come here dan and lay your head on my chest... i'll cheer ya right up honey ^^ lulz j/kb:chuckle

konair, you can try... but usually the nixomancers beat ya too it hon.

*sniffles* Stupid women.

...I'ma die a lot now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    *sniffles* Stupid women.

...I'ma die a lot now.

a little death never hurt anyone ^^b:pleased
    edited August 2009
    Options
    a little death never hurt anyone ^^b:pleased

...but a lotta death...ehh...

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BunnyMilk - Heavens Tear
    BunnyMilk - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    why is the level 1 interested in Enrage?
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Why do these threads always turn into a sickening love in,usually involving 3 guys and 1 woman,shouldn't this be on world chat?

Really miss the days where you could get a 20 page long thread of proper raging :( Good reads.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Why do these threads always turn into a sickening love in,usually involving 3 guys and 1 woman,shouldn't this be on world chat?

Really miss the days where you could get a 20 page long thread of proper raging :( Good reads.

+1
    I was about to post something in a similar vein.

Shame on you carebears :P

EDIT:
    Oh and lol @ your siggy. If GA trading in the darkside then I'm Pre-Darth Vader Annakin Skywalker. Maybe about 1hr into Episode 3.
    I like pie
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Enrage arent going anywhere, we started with no land and even if we were to end up that way again we would just start fresh and rebuild all over again.

We have stated from the start we arent here to own the whole map if we were we would have killed off Tao and Caesar before they had the chance to take their second land.

As for you Sticky....omg you make me laugh so hard. You go on runs with other factions and run Tao down and make comments about only using them to get your gear then your leaving, yet on the forums your all "Tao are the best".

On a side note OMG at your signature on the Tao forums Edya, damn girl! I thought they were joking when they said you scream them into submission b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options

um, cause the whole point of this thread was bs to begin with and i'm bored?
  • Wyrmhero - Heavens Tear
    Wyrmhero - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ah well this BS is nice to read and im bored too >_> lol its a good distractment for maintance time b:chuckle so bs further go go go enrage b:bye
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ah well this BS is nice to read and im bored too >_> lol its a good distractment for maintance time b:chuckle so bs further go go go enrage b:bye

why hello thar!
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I love everyone on this thread..Is this spam? Hopefully not I'm just commenting :( LOL Enrage is still around?
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I love everyone on this thread..Is this spam? Hopefully not I'm just commenting :( LOL Enrage is still around?

Ofcourse we are, not planning on going anywhere anytime soon.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options

hopefully enrage will be around for a very, very long time. I havent had more fun anywhere else. Rules? we dont need no stinking rules! b:pleased
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hopefully enrage will be around for a very, very long time. I havent had more fun anywhere else. Rules? we dont need no stinking rules! b:pleased

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!!

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!!

b:angry

Can i get an awesome badge b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Badges? Nah I want my very own awesomesauce face :-p
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Badges? Nah I want my very own awesomesauce face :-p

*pulls out clipboard* And the requested name of Sauce Face? It should be at your doorstep within one to two business days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh, I know! I want a Fail-Cleric-Sauce Face pleeeeasssseee! I promise to only call you konari <3
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh, I know! I want a Fail-Cleric-Sauce Face pleeeeasssseee! I promise to only call you konari <3

Perhaps I can do the Fail-Sace...but the "Cleric" part, I"m not sure of...

...ah, well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]