Enrage fragmented

Options
Misc - Heavens Tear
Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
No less than 4 separate regions on the map. Carved up like a roast dinner. b:chuckle
Post edited by Misc - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well that's not rude?-Sarcasm-
    I think they're pretty sure what's going on, you don't need to remind them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well that's not rude?-Sarcasm-
    I think they're pretty sure what's going on, you don't need to remind them.

Remind me remind me!!
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh the irony.
    Funny how things change when the boot is on the other foot.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Enrage is still Enrage. Roar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Enrage is still Enrage. Roar.

It better be. OM NOM NOM NOM!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hurrah for TW action.b:laugh
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Strange, Enrage is not fragmented, but you still post from an alt name? I guess not much has changed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Didn't see you on Saturday SgtSlaughter :( I had to find new BMs to kill.
    I like pie
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh, Enrage is finally losing some land? It's about time HT.

Like I said in a previous post, hurray for mediocrity.

Congrats on only taking a few months to achieve what took us...less than a month.

Can anyone confirm if I'm still in Enrage or not? I uninstalled this game recently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited August 2009
    Options

Congrats on only taking a few months to achieve what took us...less than a month.

Can anyone confirm if I'm still in Enrage or not? I uninstalled this game recently.

b:shocked

NOOOOOO!!!!

*cries* Defected, we don't even get a Forum Funeral for you?! You just up and uninstall?!

I feel...I feel...so ENRAGED!!

b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

a few months? tao took land from enrage about a month or little longer than that ago.

enrage got wtfpwned this weekend. gave up 2 lands to defend tao full force and got rolled in 1.5 hours.

b:bye
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    a few months? tao took land from enrage about a month or little longer than that ago.

enrage got wtfpwned this weekend. gave up 2 lands to defend tao full force and got rolled in 1.5 hours.

b:bye

Awww, sticky get tired of JD so he come back to troll? Cute little baby troll.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You make it sound like enrage is this all powerful faction when in reality it never got close to it. I havent played since this server started, but when i did come (and i've always took notice on TW situation), radiance had total control of the map and enrage had just as much land as triad with maybe 1 or 2 maps extra. After rad split, tao and caeser started taking lands (which in a way was theirs to begin with) while enrage made no progress at all.

We all enjoy your little threads about pk, ks or whatever. Very amusing. Just dont start actually thinking you have this superiority on the server as it clearly shows otherwise. You can call it mediocrity or whatever, but what Tao accomplished in the past month is way more than what enrage has. Instead of bringing down the enemy, aknowledge their efforts.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Awww, sticky get tired of JD so he come back to troll? Cute little baby troll.

cute and little? b:chuckle

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You make it sound like enrage is this all powerful faction when in reality it never got close to it. I havent played since this server started, but when i did come (and i've always took notice on TW situation), radiance had total control of the map and enrage had just as much land as triad with maybe 1 or 2 maps extra. After rad split, tao and caeser started taking lands (which in a way was theirs to begin with) while enrage made no progress at all.

We all enjoy your little threads about pk, ks or whatever. Very amusing. Just dont start actually thinking you have this superiority on the server as it clearly shows otherwise. You can call it mediocrity or whatever, but what Tao accomplished in the past month is way more than what enrage has. Instead of bringing down the enemy, aknowledge their efforts.

So the problem is enrage did less landgrabbing than radiance? Both of these have been strongest tw factions for long periods of time, regardless the amount of lands (enrage from already the time they had only 1-3 lands, behind the scenes info). Landgrabbing might be part of successful tw faction, but not all of it.
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So nice to see that people still "love" us...and just for u people to know Enrage didn't fragemented.....if u people didn't notice we didn't QQ when we lost 3 lands...we did our best and that is what metters.

The time Radiance was the best they had all high lvl's on the server now things changed.....yes Enrage is not the strongest anymore ...Tao and Caesar are now...but question si for how long?...never underestimate a guild until u see it actualy fall and die....what happens now to us(Enrage) can happen to anyother guild in the next couple of months.

Ahh..another thing..seems HT didn't learn from the Rad experience.....i see now another guild taking over the map....and they won't have players leaving cause of too many lands as Radiance had..so be carefullb:laugh

Have a nice day and enjoy PWIb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So nice to see that people still "love" us...and just for u people to know Enrage didn't fragemented.....if u people didn't notice we didn't QQ when we lost 3 lands...we did our best and that is what metters.

The time Radiance was the best they had all high lvl's on the server now things changed.....yes Enrage is not the strongest anymore ...Tao and Caesar are now...but question si for how long?...never underestimate a guild until u see it actualy fall and die....what happens now to us(Enrage) can happen to anyother guild in the next couple of months.

Ahh..another thing..seems HT didn't learn from the Rad experience.....i see now another guild taking over the map....and they won't have players leaving cause of too many lands as Radiance had..so be carefullb:laugh

*strongly points to this* Pride goes before the fall, Absoluth. Enrage WAS the strongest for a good while; so much so that most no faction dared attack them. Things happen, drama MAY ensue (though on HT, it's pretty much a 100% guarantee), and Factions fall. It's the cycle of play, at least on this PvE server.

...and honestly, I'd keep it that way. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I find it funny that the faction with the most land isnt even the strongest on the server it tickles me b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I find it funny that the faction with the most land isnt even the strongest on the server it tickles me b:cute

*blinks* ...Caesar? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Id have to agree with that Dan... Eventually the Treaty alliance or whatever agreement Tao and Caesar have amongst each other will be shaken. Eventually they will be fighting against each other and those members Tao got from Enrage will realize how unreliable they are as they go to where its the "easiest" rather then work hard for the group that helped them get what they have now. Much of you all know **** is out and bunch of people left due to it. Hurtfull on many guilds id presume. Enrage will be and always be Enrage. Being strong and being shorthanded are 2 different things. Hope to see you all in more TW action!

P.S. Konair rolls off the tongue better. Get used to it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't say someone got rolled if it took 1hr and 30mins to win. Rolling someone involves beating them 30mins or less. Fail troll sticky. But i give you the award of the squishiest Barb on HT server! Enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Id have to agree with that Dan... Eventually the Treaty alliance or whatever agreement Tao and Caesar have amongst each other will be shaken. Eventually they will be fighting against each other and those members Tao got from Enrage will realize how unreliable they are as they go to where its the "easiest" rather then work hard for the group that helped them get what they have now. Much of you all know **** is out and bunch of people left due to it. Hurtfull on many guilds id presume. Enrage will be and always be Enrage. Being strong and being shorthanded are 2 different things. Hope to see you all in more TW action!

shows how much you know about tao b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options

Such is the work of humans. People make a Faction, others deride it when it's small, then ask to join when it's big and rich. Hehe...how fickle some minds can be...

b:sin

P.S. ...

...fine, only YOU can call me Konair. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't say someone got rolled if it took 1hr and 30mins to win. Rolling someone involves beating them 30mins or less. Fail troll sticky. But i give you the award of the squishiest Barb on HT server! Enjoy!

Rolled is what happened in the Enrage attack of rad it was terrible and it will not happen again. (Prays to god) b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Rolled is what happened in the Enrage attack of rad it was terrible and it will not happen again. (Prays to god) b:cute

...you called?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    Such is the work of humans. People make a Faction, others deride it when it's small, then ask to join when it's big and rich. Hehe...how fickle some minds can be...

P.S. ...

...fine, only YOU can call me Konair. b:surrender

Yup no one wants to work and build a faction up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ...you called?

Everyone knows im god u can be my slave boy or wife (whats the difference) b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yup no one wants to work and build a faction up

I know I can't. I've tried...three times. b:surrender I'm fine with just being a member. b:cute
    Everyone knows im god u can be my slave boy or wife (whats the difference) b:cute
    Well, god shouldn't be double-posting, now, should he?

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    I know I can't. I've tried...three times. b:surrender I'm fine with just being a member. b:cute

Well, god shouldn't be double-posting, now, should he?

b:angry

True im a member myself but if things dont go perfect unlike most ppl i wont jump ship

I can do whatever i want b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    True im a member myself but if things dont go perfect unlike most ppl i wont jump ship

I can do whatever i want b:cute

Same here.

...can you SHOOP some WHOOP?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]