...can you SHOOP some WHOOP?

Real question is why would i want to b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Real question is why would i want to b:chuckle

Because SHOOP'ing WHOOP provides the ultimate concentration of WIN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Because SHOOP'ing WHOOP provides the ultimate concentration of WIN.

i wanna win b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i wanna win b:sad

Then you must SHOOP-DA-WHOOP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't say someone got rolled if it took 1hr and 30mins to win. Rolling someone involves beating them 30mins or less. Fail troll sticky. But i give you the award of the squishiest Barb on HT server! Enjoy!

hmmm ask your guildies how squishy i am ^_^ im sure i wasnt so squishy in their rb last night b:chuckle
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ^^no one cares
    Then you must SHOOP-DA-WHOOP!

It sounds so crazy........i MUST DO IT!!! b:dirty

but double posting is so much fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hmmm ask your guildies how squishy i am ^_^ im sure i wasnt so squishy in their rb last night b:chuckle

*whines* STICKYYYYYY!! No more Faction-Talk! Talk 'bout SHOOP'ing up some WHOOP!

EDIT: @Crazydan -- Google it, then do it. Remember, it's "SHOOP DA WHOOP", all caps.

P.S. This is how you avoid double posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    ooooo, you can also ask sheswes how squishy i am also.. he pvped (PK, not duels) me 1v1 3 times.. and lost 2 times, so i cant be THAT squishy..

<3 shes

2:1 me

he wants to even the score when he gets back though

>___>

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Rolled is what happened in the Enrage attack of rad it was terrible and it will not happen again. (Prays to god) b:cute

pity i was stuck at work during that battle...next time i'm calling in sickb:chuckle I "almost" hope to see rad stand in battle against us a bit more. I think it would be fun. Honestly, for anyone who thinks Enrage is falling, you're in for a suprise. We are still strong, just not the strongest at this exact moment. As Konari put it, these things do work in cycles. The thing to watch is for how long before Enrage cycles back to the top?

b:cry I wanna call ya Konair too b:cry
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yea exactly people want to jump ship and go to the next "thing". Keep an eye on those people because when drama, people go inactive/leave. They will most likely be the ones to go. Its the people that work hard and stick hard with the faction through thick and thin that are valued players. Quality over Quantity. b:victory

~P.s. I think any Enrage member has the right to call Konari... Konair :P ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yea exactly people want to jump ship and go to the next "thing". Keep an eye on those people because when drama, people go inactive/leave. They will most likely be the ones to go. Its the people that work hard and stick hard with the faction through thick and thin that are valued players. Quality over Quantity. b:victory

Isnt that how Tao was started things didnt go 100% how they wanted to they bolt to their own faction?

must say though impressed how fast Tao and Enrage both became powerhouses

Anne and u wonder why i killed u in the etherblade fight b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options

*sigh* Okay, fine, fine. Any and all Enrage members, from hereon in, can call me Kon-air. Stupid hair-care products...but upon leaving said Faction, you relinquish the right to call me that name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    Anne and u wonder why i killed u in the etherblade fight b:cute

Dan, my sweet, you know I already told you... you didnt get the kill shot and helping during TW hardly counts as you killing me, especially when you had at least 1/2 your squad on me b:chuckle but killing my lvl 40 alt... that was just lame, bro b:surrender hehe, you still owe me a 1 v 1 sweetie

*sings to herself : konair, konair, i get to call him konair*
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Dan, my sweet, you know I already told you... you didnt get the kill shot and helping during TW hardly counts as you killing me, especially when you had at least 1/2 your squad on me b:chuckle but killing my lvl 40 alt... that was just lame, bro b:surrender hehe, you still owe me a 1 v 1 sweetie

Hehe...I can see you're happy.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    Hehe...I can see you're happy.

b:cute

i'm almost always happy hon. Not everyone in Enrage is always enraged. b:cute
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i'm almost always happy hon. Not everyone in Enrage is always enraged. b:cute

Ah...misnomers FTW?

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    Dan, my sweet, you know I already told you... you didnt get the kill shot and helping during TW hardly counts as you killing me, especially when you had at least 1/2 your squad on me but killing my lvl 40 alt... that was just lame, bro hehe, you still owe me a 1 v 1 sweetie

It was only 2 nixes and an archer or 2 b:chuckle

And remember we tried a 1v1 outside of west arch that didnt end well b:chuckle

It wasnt lame it was funny i was thinking of doing it again when i left squad after that 29 b:chuckle

And anne remember CAREBEARS!!!!!!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ah...misnomers FTW?

b:chuckle

hmmm i think our job is to enrage others... and I believe we succeed quite nicely b:chuckle

Dan, i cant help that my factionmates thought you looked tasty! Carebears ROFL whoever did that gets major love <3
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hmmm i think our job is to enrage others... and I believe we succeed quite nicely b:chuckle

...'cept for me, of course. I'm always blissfully happy!

b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    another guild taking over the map....and they won't have players leaving cause of too many lands as Radiance had..so be carefullb:laugh

If they took all your lands and you disappeared permanently that would be the best thing that's ever happened on this server.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If they took all your lands and you disappeared permanently that would be the best thing that's ever happened on this server.

*slap* WRONG! The best thing to happen to this server would be a faction named "BILLY MAYS" to rise to power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options

nothing like people who dont have the guts to post their hate under their mains. b:chuckle
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hiding behind the newbie char... lol. In all reality after a war we sit together and have drinks. Those who carry grudges from war outside of the war have taken the battle to another level. Konair preach to hairdue man! To many bad hairstyles on PWI. KONAIR HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! Sorry man lol i had to since you brought it up that its a hair product. Blame yourself :P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hiding behind the newbie char... lol. In all reality after a war we sit together and have drinks. Those who carry grudges from war outside of the war have taken the battle to another level. Konair preach to hairdue man! To many bad hairstyles on PWI. KONAIR HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! Sorry man lol i had to since you brought it up that its a hair product. Blame yourself :P.

xD I shall make every hairdo completely...

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

AWESOME-SAUCE! ಥ_ಥ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    Options
    xD I shall make every hairdo completely...

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

AWESOME-SAUCE! ಥ_ಥ

<3<3<3 nothin but love for my squishy hairstylist <3<3<3
    edited August 2009
    Options
    <3<3<3 nothin but love for my squishy hairstylist <3<3<3

b:heart b:kiss b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wyrmhero - Heavens Tear
    Wyrmhero - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    xD he atleast enrage got finnaly a challenge it was kind a boring to watch every week enrage wins enrage wins boooo come on theres no action or excitment b:laugh well hope ya guys do now b:pleased
    edited August 2009
    Options
    xD he atleast enrage got finnaly a challenge it was kind a boring to watch every week enrage wins enrage wins boooo come on theres no action or excitment b:laugh well hope ya guys do now b:pleased

i agree, there is nothing quite like the thrill of going into battle not certain of the outcome. I've said it before, and i'll say it again, bring it on HT. Moar TW nao!
    edited August 2009
    Options

people who get enraged by pixels shouldnt be playing video games b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    people who get enraged by pixels shouldnt be playing video games b:surrender

oh i dunno, if I had worked several hours hours on a WB just to have someone come ruin it for me... I might get a little peeved b:chuckle