Who killed Perfect World?

Comments

• WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    How did that make gold prices jump? Notice what buyers are paying? That part didn't change.
    Well, yes, of course what you're saying is true. She didn't really make Gold prices jump. But people get very irate at what their perceptions tell them others are doing to the game, even if those perceptions are irrational. Hence the frequent accusations that her/my/others actions are (*dramatic music*) KILLING THE GAME!
    Eh i'm confused here,what...,Warren, you like posting your GF's stupidity for all to see?

Ok grats on having a stupid GF,whatever floats your boat.
    You do realize, of course, that for buying 27 Gold at 200k per Gold, the profit margin for Jolly Jones on Sanctuary is currently about 1.35million, right?
    Is this girlfirend even real? I've noticed you consistently post about her and while it is fun as a running joke, the fact that her identity is never mentioned does make me wonder... is this like a Tyler Durden thing? Is there like a PW fight club? Aren't people that hang around Pking in SP kinda lame?
    Her identity isn't a secret. She's responded to this thread already, in fact. But it's more fun to simply refer to her as "evil girlfriend".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    He killed the Perfect World... vv

funny-dog.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • iwannashoop
    iwannashoop Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Eh i'm confused here,what...,Warren, you like posting your GF's stupidity for all to see?

Ok grats on having a stupid GF,whatever floats your boat.

lolz well, now, your MentalEdge isn't so sharp, is it? b:laugh
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2009

i guess if she was amazing in bed...

LMAO, apparently the movie ref was a bit more obscure than i thought... Let's just put it this way, have you ever heard of Dr. Girlfriend?
  • iwannashoop
    iwannashoop Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Is there like a PW fight club?

MAN, I wanna talk about fight club. b:shutupb:chuckle
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    MAN, I wanna talk about fight club. b:shutupb:chuckle

Dude, you DON'T talk about fight club
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    and she's good at it, too. b:kiss

Evil!
    /10char
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lolwut? Sanctuary died a while ago. You know, when all the good, original members, left. All that remains, really, are a bunch of tardlets.

Original members? Do you mean those 4 nef peoples who left for Harshlands or the 2 Outlaws that went to Dreamweaver? Anywho.....dunno about you asch but 90% of the friends I had from when I started are still in Sanctuary including my best friends from the ShockWave of old =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ... is this like a Tyler Durden thing? Is there like a PW fight club? Aren't people that hang around Pking in SP kinda lame?

It exists but only for the cool people on Lost City. And It's an underground secret that won't show its purpose until September 2010b:shocked. You've been warned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    and u stayed too? b:chuckle oh i knew itb:chuckle

Aw, wow, that's almost good enough to be classified as a response.
    Almost.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, we already know you are doing everything in your power to kill off the game. What are you going to do with all the coins once you do? You can't take them with you to another game.

Do you think being rich in a game actually means something? It doesn't

Do you think being rich in a game helps you in real life? It doesn't.

Why do you think it does?

Because then he can point at your idiotic posts. laugh at your absolute stupidity, revel in his uber gear for the time he has it, and do it all over again in another game BECAUSE HE CAN.

That is the only reason he needs to do anything at all and tards like you that seem to have issues with people who spend money on the game (which btw, helps keep it running so tards like you can keep playing for free) just need to get over your pathetic selves and go collect your Darwin Award as soon as possible.

killyourself.jpg

Have a nice day cupcake.

~S
  • Pureentity - Heavens Tear
    Pureentity - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Because then he can point at your idiotic posts. laugh at your absolute stupidity, revel in his uber gear for the time he has it, and do it all over again in another game BECAUSE HE CAN.

That is the only reason he needs to do anything at all and tards like you that seem to have issues with people who spend money on the game (which btw, helps keep it running so tards like you can keep playing for free) just need to get over your pathetic selves and go collect your Darwin Award as soon as possible.

killyourself.jpg

Have a nice day cupcake.

~S

You miss/sir were obviously molested when you were a child and throw into a dumpster where you found a labtop. Now you post **** on the forum for no reason what so ever because something happened in your childhood you don't want to talk about. Enjoy your dumpster.
  • Gefrituurd - Lost City
    Gefrituurd - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I dont understand anything about this topic b:cry
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You miss/sir were obviously molested when you were a child and throw into a dumpster where you found a labtop. Now you post **** on the forum for no reason what so ever because something happened in your childhood you don't want to talk about. Enjoy your dumpster.

No amount of analyzing a post on the internet will get you closer into playing Mr. Psychologist and cracking open people's minds from the inside.

You're a bigger crock than Freud himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If i could blame anyone for this it would have to be Merchant Wang Yang...b:shocked

Him or the chin family (isent ther like chin the boss, chin the tt dood, chins mom, chin the merchant....thers like 20 chins i forget)
    edited August 2009
    If i could blame anyone for this it would have to be Merchant Wang Yang...b:shocked

Him or the chin family (isent ther like chin the boss, chin the tt dood, chins mom, chin the merchant....thers like 20 chins i forget)

Hey...it's China.

b:chuckle

Ah...stereotypes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Pureentity - Heavens Tear
    Pureentity - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No amount of analyzing a post on the internet will get you closer into playing Mr. Psychologist and cracking open people's minds from the inside.

You're a bigger crock than Freud himself.

I suppose but you just did exactly what I just did to her. Just in a more polite manner. Plus, you don't know me and I don't know you. So don't make assumptions so quick. I'm just seeing how the bully likes being bullied is all.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I suppose but you just did exactly what I just did to her. Just in a more polite manner. Plus, you don't know me and I don't know you. So don't make assumptions so quick. I'm just seeing how the bully likes being bullied is all.

If you honestly think your response even had a chance of making him blink twice, you're sadly mistaken.

More likely than not, you were just another source of free laughter. Congrats on wasting your time, though.
    edited August 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    If you honestly think your response even had a chance of making him blink twice, you're sadly mistaken.

More likely than not, you were just another source of free laughter. Congrats on wasting your time, though.

If by "him" you are referring to me...you're half-right. I did blink once when reading his post...natural rhythms, I guess.

If not...then...well, who cares. I know you were talking about me. I'm just that Awesome-Sauce.

As for you, Pureentity, the "bully" Saitada doesn't really care, s/he's just stoic like that. I may have done exactly what you did, but it's all in the presentation. My childish and sometimes witty antics (along with my many, many Sauce Faces) is what gave me the slight fame I have on this forum today.

...and that fame gives me an income of E$2,000,000,000 a day. What dost thou say to that, good sir?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary
    Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Evil!
    /10char

but loveable! b:mischievous
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    but loveable! b:mischievous

Do you, by any chance, have a clone I could borrow?

An evil girlfriends sounds like a very good thing to have nowadays.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If by "him" you are referring to me...you're half-right. I did blink once when reading his post...natural rhythms, I guess.

If not...then...well, who cares. I know you were talking about me. I'm just that Awesome-Sauce.

As for you, Pureentity, the "bully" Saitada doesn't really care, s/he's just stoic like that. I may have done exactly what you did, but it's all in the presentation. My childish and sometimes witty antics (along with my many, many Sauce Faces) is what gave me the slight fame I have on this forum today.

...and that fame gives me an income of E$2,000,000,000 a day. What dost thou say to that, good sir?

who are you? wait are you that one dude who posts the worthless **** on all those threads and puts a huuge random thing that is supposed to resemble some kind of smilie face at the bottom?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *raises eyebrow*

where's the proof of a "girlfriend"? some screenshots? looks to me like youre just wanting to brag about how much you made from the event and making up a 3rd person to relieve yourself of the flaming being directly at you.

you're the "i sell dull claws for 9k+" guy, right?
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    that one dude who posts the worthless **** on all those threads and puts a huuge random thing that is supposed to resemble some kind of smilie face at the bottom?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg. epic lolz.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    ^^ Epic Double Post ^^

* Multi-quote FTW!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    who are you? wait are you that one dude who posts the worthless **** on all those threads and puts a huuge random thing that is supposed to resemble some kind of smilie face at the bottom?

Hm...I'm not sure... *slowly points to signature*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    btw epic kannada script failure, ಠ_ಠ
    abhibhava <--- maybe lols
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
    edited August 2009
    btw Epic Kannada Script Failure, ಠ_ಠ
    Abhibhava <--- Maybe Lols

ಠ_ಠೊ

T
    H
    E

G
    A
    M
    E
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You folks know I'm gonna win this right?

It is inevitable young Skywalker
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    You folks know I'm gonna win this right?

It is inevitable young Skywalker

b:shocked He has strange powers....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]