Girls Pickup guys on their mounts

2»

Comments

• FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sounds like a plan. Give female characters an "Offer Ride" button and job done.
    sure why not...and implement girl-girl mount rides too

(so i can ride on Asterelle's fox at last b:chuckle)

*points to last post*

Haha, I think a lot of people would love the girl-girl rides b:chuckle (Although, if they enabled that, they'd probably also have to consider male-male... b:surrender)
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This game is made in China where woman don't have hardly any rights.The male is the dominate of the sexes.Men make more money in China then woman will.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why doesn;t the Perfect World Creators make girls pick up people on their mounts?

Stereotypes
    How many guys can you actually pick up? O.O

How many meteors can you actually call from the skys?
    edited August 2009
    turtlewax wrote: »
    Stereotypes

Read the post above yours before you make false accusations...
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Read the post above yours before you make false accusations...

What is your problem?
    ...Although, if they enabled that, they'd probably also have to consider male-male...

And? What's the problem with that? Girl-girl ride is ok but boy-boy not?
    edited August 2009
    What is your problem?

Read this.
    This game is made in China where woman don't have hardly any rights.The male is the dominate of the sexes.Men make more money in China then woman will.

So you're basically calling the Chinese stereotypes?
    And? What's the problem with that? Girl-girl ride is ok but boy-boy not?

*doesn't say anything to avoid an argument*
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Women who play male characters might actually enjoy the idea of being picked-up.
    edited August 2009
    *sigh of relief* Ty SO much for pointing that out, Oldbear... I was trying to point that out earlier but had a brain freeze at the time b:faint
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    maybe they won't react to the plead because girls keep asking wrong questions?

if "Carry" function won't work then how about letting girls to "drag" or "tug" males?

While some may argue that it still looks uncool then at least it looks more realistic. It does happen in life!

b:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    maybe they won't react to the plead because girls keep asking wrong questions?

if "Carry" function won't work then how about letting girls to "drag" or "tug" males?
    Lol, I think "Give a Ride" would be more appropriate.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Read this.

So you're basically calling the Chinese stereotypes?

No I am not is just how their society is.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited August 2009
    That was directed toward turtlewax, not you Mysti ><
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    -wags tail happily and jumps into random girls arms-...............................*CRUSH*.....ummmmmm........(was it the armor x.x).......-starts writeing off papers to court explaining the staff is to blame for saying i could be carried by a girl- o,o...
    i lol at this^
    *points to last post*

Haha, I think a lot of people would love the girl-girl rides b:chuckle (Although, if they enabled that, they'd probably also have to consider male-male... b:surrender)

spoons gimme a ride on your mountb:cute
    jking :3
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Personaly, when I am on my mount, I just make the male run behind me, as he should..... Why in the world would I want to pick up some sweaty, blood covered guy and get my mount and armor all dirty?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I want girl to be able to carry guy so that guy get stucked in bugged map can have a workaround of the problem instead of submit a ticket and wait a few days. And the coding is not very complicated perhap except for the case of veno (panda riding on a tiny fox seems weird).
    By the way, they should add the option to refuse the kiss from the guy too, some guy just like to keep kissing me even though I we embrace just for Chi.
  • Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear
    Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why can't girls carry guys? It'd be like weight liftingb:chuckle

But yeah I think it'd be awesome if giving a ride is not gender specific. Especially if the guy has a slow mount b:laugh
  • Tekualcano - Harshlands
    Tekualcano - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't think guys riding in the back, or worse, sidesaddle in the arms of a girl smaller than him is manly. This game is base on the old fashion romance, where guys help girls because to be chivalrous. The game has already too much controversy about some male chars being **** or effeminate.

If you think I'm wrong think of a scrawny male archer in his undies ridding sidsaddle between the protecting arms of an ironclad veno. Not manly at all. There would be SS of that guy all over the forums.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PWI forum nerfed my signature...b:angry
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't think guys riding in the back, or worse, sidesaddle in the arms of a girl smaller than him is manly. This game is base on the old fashion romance, where guys help girls because to be chivalrous. The game has already too much controversy about some male chars being **** or effeminate.

If you think I'm wrong think of a scrawny male archer in his undies ridding sidsaddle between the protecting arms of an ironclad veno. Not manly at all. There would be SS of that guy all over the forums.b:chuckle

ROFLMAO
    i died reading this
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear
    Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    But that's the thing. It doesn't have to be sidesaddle. In fact I thought the position that girls take when taking ride from guys is putting across a message 'I have to let you put your hand on my **** if I accept your ride' -_-

So if guy gets offered a ride the girl would be holding the saddle in front while guy sits behind. I say just get rid of the side saddle thing completely.
    edited August 2009
    ilystah wrote: »
    By the way, they should add the option to refuse the kiss from the guy too, some guy just like to keep kissing me even though I we embrace just for Chi.

No kidding... They ask if a guy wants to pick you up... This really should be an available option.

Until then, there's always the Drop option b:cute
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]