Girls Pickup guys on their mounts

Batgirl_baty - Heavens Tear
Batgirl_baty - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Why doesn;t the Perfect World Creators make girls pick up people on their mounts? Like I know this topic has been brought up many times, but never answered. Really can you take it to consideration. Anyone else agree with me?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Batgirl_baty - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    How many guys can you actually pick up? O.O
    Quit.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Heh.

I'm just trying to imagine this. A fox riding on the back of a bigger fox, carrying a tiger.
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    In all honesty, females in this game are considered eyecandy. If we are carried, we are completely at the mercy of the male, who is the only one that can move. This is the same for sharing a mount.

So in order to enable females to carry males, the coding must be changed to allow the female to remain in control of her mount - as well as not adjust her position to the standard "feminine riding". Though I must admit that I do wish we could carry males on our mounts. My lion sure has enough room for a barb or two..
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I cant hold on my bf he will smash me is very heavy....... b:chuckle

But yes I want carry my boy!!!!

They didnt need change anything only make able carry on girls and boys will carry us like usually and made it with same sex too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:dirtyi woudl lowe this lol(for girls carying us ^^)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol i duno... i just don't see it happening...

i mean a barb is like 2x the size of the females in the game, if a girl was to carry a barb... would look too weird >.>
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Girls already have soo much and they want more? :(
  • Ram_man - Heavens Tear
    Ram_man - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    -wags tail happily and jumps into random girls arms-...............................*CRUSH*.....ummmmmm........(was it the armor x.x).......-starts writeing off papers to court explaining the staff is to blame for saying i could be carried by a girl- o,o...
  • Xaix - Dreamweaver
    Xaix - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    -wags tail happily and jumps into random girls arms-...............................*CRUSH*.....ummmmmm ........(was it the armor x.x).......-starts writeing off papers to court explaining the staff is to blame for saying i could be carried by a girl- o,o...

lmao poor girl b:chuckle
  • XAmraelx - Sanctuary
    XAmraelx - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Dam guys dont get the point........

Anyone is talking about a girl holding on a boy in her arms........... O.o

Is simple make girls able to carry boys but like now, the boy holding on the girl on his arms but the girl get the control from her mount
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ITT: People who can't read.

Girls carrying other chars on their MOUNTS. Not in their arms. I know my panther/kirin/nien beast/etc have enough room for both my female char AND some other char (be it female or male) and it's VERY annoying to be unable to carry people sometime.

Anyone here remember the lady wraith quest? Only females can get a ride up there before 30, but some of the aerogear (untamed especially) have plenty of room for another person too. Besides, if a scrawny cleric can carry around a BM wearing full armor, I'd think a BM with said full armor could do the reverse.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Because there is a conspiracy to make Venos underpowered and Venos are limited to the female gender.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • truekossy
    edited August 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    Because there is a conspiracy to make Venos underpowered and Venos are limited to the female gender.

Quick! Let's make a petition for male venos so that the mighty PW overlords will have mercy on us eye candy.
  • nederlandse
    nederlandse Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    Anyone here remember the lady wraith quest?

you mean that EPIC FAIL quest that needs SERIOUS Dev attention? b:angry

WTF!!! WHY GIVE A LEVEL 26 A QUEST THEY CANNOT COMPLETE AT THEIR LEVEL??!!

l\led, Level 4x Barbarian, Dreamweaver
    b:sad Had to leave his home in Kinetic b:sad
    (that's lower-case "L" btw)
    I love all these people who look at my level
    and assume I'm some nub that doesn't know
    what he's talking about... Sorry, I've been
    around since the East Coast servers launched.
    b:chuckle
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Umm... QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ b:sweat

Anyway, i have 5 chars and completed lady wrath everytime.. I soloed my own bosses too. (On barb that is) and for the others i got faction mates to help ^^
    b:sweat
  • tweakz
    edited August 2009

Lol, you can get a good jump start on it before level 30, and it's not the only multi level spanned quest in the game.
  • Pannelo - Heavens Tear
    Pannelo - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think females offering rides is fine as more than enough room on a mount. Not so sure about carrying though. It would definately look strange. *pictures squished clerics with barbs on them*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Lag? What lag?
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think females offering rides is fine as more than enough room on a mount. Not so sure about carrying though. It would definately look strange. *pictures squished clerics with barbs on them*

To enable girls in-game to be able to give a lift to guys, they would have to "Embrace" which would mean theyd have to re-write the code for it. Also if they did, "Embrace" includes carrying males as well as aerogear and mount riding.

There is one solution i can see as of right now.

Make a new "Tab" named "Carry" in order for females to "Carry" males on mounts.

Good idea? b:cute
    b:sweat
  • truekossy
    edited August 2009
    Quite.

Besides, I hate how embrace looks anyway.
  • nederlandse
    edited August 2009
    Umm... QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ b:sweat

Anyway, i have 5 chars and completed lady wrath everytime.. I soloed my own bosses too. (On barb that is) and for the others i got faction mates to help ^^

b:angry you're damn right i'm QQing like a whineybaby *****! b:laugh

(if its not blatantly obvious, i'm just messing around)
    tweakz wrote: »
    Lol, you can get a good jump start on it before level 30, and it's not the only multi level spanned quest in the game.

afaik, it's the only quest that simply cant be fully finished at the level its given... correct me if i'm wrong, but all other quests are able to be completed at the level they're given

• Pannelo - Heavens Tear
    Pannelo - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sounds like a plan. Give female characters an "Offer Ride" button and job done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Lag? What lag?
  • truekossy
    edited August 2009
    afaik, it's the only quest that simply cant be fully finished at the level its given... correct me if i'm wrong, but all other quests are able to be completed at the level they're given
    The Punishment (Level 70 quest and not counting buying the 50 hay),
    Pet Bag expansion quests (can be started at level 1, so good luck getting the items for it at such a low level without buying them, once again)
    FB mob killing quests (assuming you don't get a squad for them, of course)
    Several culti boss quests ad normal ones too (again, assuming you don't get a squad for them)
    That level 47 or so quest that needs you to get 10 element essences (DQ61 drop. Not impossible, per se, but I've solo'd it before on each class. Not a very fun quest to try when you get it even wen charmed)

Those are the ones that spring to mind immediately. I'm sure there's more but I'm too lazy to consider.
  • tweakz
    edited August 2009
    *edited after private warning
  • nederlandse
    edited August 2009
    The Punishment (Level 70 quest and not counting buying the 50 hay),
    Pet Bag expansion quests (can be started at level 1, so good luck getting the items for it at such a low level without buying them, once again)
    FB mob killing quests (assuming you don't get a squad for them, of course)
    Several culti boss quests ad normal ones too (again, assuming you don't get a squad for them)
    That level 47 or so quest that needs you to get 10 element essences (DQ61 drop. Not impossible, per se, but I've solo'd it before on each class. Not a very fun quest to try when you get it even wen charmed)

Those are the ones that spring to mind immediately. I'm sure there's more but I'm too lazy to consider.

you can buy, squad, etc to finish these at recieved level by what you've said... so in other words, they are possible (pet bag = cash shop)

• truekossy
    edited August 2009
    Pet bag for hay, fruit, and fungus? Don't think so. :P

Besides, you can finish lady wraith at the level you get it... if you have anaerogear that can be used at below 30 (or happen to be an elf). Which counts as buying, which is fine to you. :P
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    this is a game.. like the size of the guy actually matters? i mean honestly.
    anybody should be able to let anybody on to their mount.
    If anyone doesnt agree with that, then they have serious personal issues that need to be straightened out.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    agreed but the problem was that some cultures considered it "wrong" in some way or another, which i think is comple bullsh*t

id love to see it happen but this type of stuff has been fought over for a while, so dont get ur hopes up =(
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    sure why not...and implement girl-girl mount rides too

(so i can ride on Asterelle's fox at last b:chuckle)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    sure Why Not...and Implement Girl-girl Mount Rides Too

(so I Can Ride On Asterelle's Fox At Last B:chuckle)

EH! i called first already!
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Quick! Let's make a petition for male venos so that the mighty PW overlords will have mercy on us eye candy.

Didn't we already try to suggest that? Although it'd be great if they did, especially if they included female barbs... *imagines a panther girl barb ^^*
    To enable girls in-game to be able to give a lift to guys, they would have to "Embrace" which would mean theyd have to re-write the code for it. Also if they did, "Embrace" includes carrying males as well as aerogear and mount riding.

There is one solution i can see as of right now.

Make a new "Tab" named "Carry" in order for females to "Carry" males on mounts.

Good idea? b:cute

Sorry, but the only thing I can see from that is males riding behind females on mounts/the males being behind the females on aerogear... I can't really imagine a female carrying a male... b:surrender
    Quite.

Besides, I hate how embrace looks anyway.

Eh... I hate embrace on mounts... I don't mind the land and air ones.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=