prepaid cards

gilvit
gilvit Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
just wondering i dont live in the us but don't have credit card either when will the prepaid cards be avaiable in canada
Post edited by gilvit on

Comments

• Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree, but even though we are still attached to the continent we dont exist at the moment. This game is very US geared since the video game industry eats ours up for lunch. We are the canuck minority my friend. I want prepaid cards toob:cry MY birthday is in 4 days and what a great gift idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    Gve - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    happy birthday in advance and if anyone else read this and live in or support the idea prepaid cards in canada. say "i want prepaid cards in canada" gilvitesp is me also
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

Status-semi afk log on when i want
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    happy birthday in advance and if anyone else read this and live in or support the idea prepaid cards in canada. say "i want prepaid cards in canada" gilvitesp is me also

Hello,

Perfect World Entertainment is the English and United States branch of Perfect World Inc. The contracted deals for the pre-paid cards had to start in the United States because that is where the majority of the user-base is located and where the initial demand for the cards started. As stated before, as the cards get more popular and the demand increases, we will be figuring out new places and regions to carry them. At this time, there is absolutely no guarantee that the Perfect World Entertainment pre-paid cards will be available outside of the United States. I can inform you that your requests to make the cards more available has been heard and that subject will come up the next time we evaluate the card situation.

PS. Please do not respond to your own threads. Attempting to falsely increase support of your cause will not help the cause as a whole.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Bladerkillzz - Sanctuary
    Bladerkillzz - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    right now only the states has prepaid cards and i would like them in canada so i don't have to wait untill i know somone going down... it would make ti alot easyier if they could please be released up here thank you
  • Kissyxkisses - Heavens Tear
    Kissyxkisses - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i would love it if they did that too... have to use the ultimate game card which you end up not even being able to use the full 20 amount on them :(
  • Lyrede_Cross - Lost City
    Lyrede_Cross - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello,

I support too, prepaid in Canada!!! Thanks for info. GM Shnuggles!!! (^.^)

Me,
    Yang-chan b:victoryb:cuteb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Rice Cake Family Forever!!!

\/(^.^)\/
  • Dark_Tiger - Lost City
    Dark_Tiger - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i wonder will the prepaid cars will come to sweden bacause i dont have credit card so i will buy prepaid card or buy with my cell phone
  • Ludwahr - Lost City
    Ludwahr - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    How about Mexico? I want some too. =)
  • Miyakoshinyu - Heavens Tear
    Miyakoshinyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree. I am also Canadian (Western) I play A LOT of online games and the population for them generally is BOTH Canadian and USA. In addition this version is for US and Canada so it is only common sense the prepaid cards should be in both countries.

I, for one, was ready to fork out the 50 dollars for cards but that will not be happening anytime soon, unfortunately.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The easiest way at the moment to get credit on the boutique would be with credit card, just save up the money, ask a friend/family member to borrow you his/her credit card, give them the money you want to get then use the card, as simple as that :]

Most banks will give away credit cards to 18 y/o, with a very low credit limit, yet it works P:

PS:
    And yeah~ I'd like to see these prepaid cards @ mexico ^^ (i live here atm XD) ~ but no rushies.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • chikiting
    chikiting Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The easiest way at the moment to get credit on the boutique would be with credit card, just save up the money, ask a friend/family member to borrow you his/her credit card, give them the money you want to get then use the card, as simple as that :]

Most banks will give away credit cards to 18 y/o, with a very low credit limit, yet it works P:

PS:
    And yeah~ I'd like to see these prepaid cards @ mexico ^^ (i live here atm XD) ~ but no rushies.

I live in Canada too Montreal. My problem is my parents doesn't want me to use any of there credits card or put any information bcoz of fraud w/e is that. And btw I check Best Buy, Future Shop and I didn't find any Ultimate Game Card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Julius - Lost City
    Julius - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Hello,

Perfect World Entertainment is the English and United States branch of Perfect World Inc. The contracted deals for the pre-paid cards had to start in the United States because that is where the majority of the user-base is located and where the initial demand for the cards started. As stated before, as the cards get more popular and the demand increases, we will be figuring out new places and regions to carry them. At this time, there is absolutely no guarantee that the Perfect World Entertainment pre-paid cards will be available outside of the United States. I can inform you that your requests to make the cards more available has been heard and that subject will come up the next time we evaluate the card situation.

PS. Please do not respond to your own threads. Attempting to falsely increase support of your cause will not help the cause as a whole.

Hello, if so, i got and isue about the clickandbuy zen prochaising!
    As i see on my ClickandBuy when buying zen, it shows me; this paying method will be available till the 30 of July. It looks to me that PWI has resign contract with Swisscom in my country Switzerland?? b:cry
    How i'am i going to charge my zen again??b:shocked
    Where should i go or where can i get those ''target cards'' then in switzerland??b:sad
    i'm not sure if i'm the only person from switzerland that plays PWI, but it would be great if i know more where and how i can get me zen charged!!
    Thanks so much for your time.b:surrender
    Julius from Lost City
  • Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If PWI is that important to all of you that you're demanding cards to spend money on

Then come live in the USA where the rest of the cool people are at ;D
    Renting out rooms in my house in Las Vegas, NV, USA for fellow PWI'ers

x] lol
  • Jultomten - Lost City
    Jultomten - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    have the prepaid card come to sweden? b:puzzled
    cuz i dont have a card so i want to buy with rl cash or cellphone!
  • Afterlyfe - Dreamweaver
    Afterlyfe - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dito on canada. it wud be cool
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Time to make a run for the border! b:chuckle 7-11s and Targets carry the prepaid cards. I'm sure there's bordering U.S. states that have 7-11s or Targets. You just need to make a road trip to one. I got my first prepaid card the other day.
  • Dark_Tiger - Lost City
    Dark_Tiger - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i can not live in amerika.
    ai ma only 16 year so sry but these prepaid card must come to more plsces in the world and not only in US.
    so get these prepaid car at least to europe so we can buy.
    i will have Zen and i cant buy with cellphone or buy prepaid card becasuse they are not here in sweden and i cant buy with credit card beacuse my parents dont let med to do that.
    so fix this now so everyone can be happy!!!!
  • MissWisteria - Heavens Tear
    MissWisteria - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    okay so they aren't available outside the U.S. not surprising...same thing occurred with other website thingies i've tried to use with the prepaid card option, so fine. however, i'm not quite sure how the card system operates, but if they are bought in the U.S is it possible to make them redeemable elsewhere? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Harrani - Sanctuary
    Harrani - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    meh......i dont have a credit card so i was looking forward to go buy a prepaid card............
    i dont think you can find one at your local Target..
    more like eBay if anything b:sweat
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes indeed would be nice if they came to canada and other parts of the world.. its kinda ironic i guess that the other day while in my local drug store there was a rack full of prepaid cards for quite a few websites, such as neopets and the like, and i thought "Ohhh maybe, just maybe" and looked thru the gigantic rack and found nothing for anything PW related :( and since my credit card company charges me an approx $4 "foreign transaction fee" when paying anything outside of Canada, I'd much rather see a prepaid card show up in a store up here and save myself some money.
  • Wynthy - Heavens Tear
    Wynthy - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:angry i just started and im level 13 and i already want to go to 7 eleven but i guess thats not gonna happen,i was also ready to pull out atleast 50 bucks towards this. you guys would make tons on money if you went to canada but i guess still not as much as US, but if you guys would like to keep a fairly good percentage of your players i would recomend it.b:shutupb:cry
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:angry i just started and im level 13 and i already want to go to 7 eleven but i guess thats not gonna happen,i was also ready to pull out atleast 50 bucks towards this. you guys would make tons on money if you went to canada but i guess still not as much as US, but if you guys would like to keep a fairly good percentage of your players i would recomend it.b:shutupb:cry

We're definitely always looking into expanding our purchase methods, hopefully we can present a payment solution in the future that will be helpful to you.
  • Wynthy - Heavens Tear
    Wynthy - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Its not that we wouldn't be happy but we wouldn't injoy having all the extra features
  • LaurenMuffin - Dreamweaver
    LaurenMuffin - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi, yeah I also live in Canada and I went to best buy, future shop, Circut City, blockbuster etc. And they don't sell the prepaid game cards for perfect world anywhere..b:angry
  • shnuggles
    edited August 2009
    Its not that we wouldn't be happy but we wouldn't injoy having all the extra features

Please note that you do not have to actually make a payment to receive ZEN. This can be acquired with in game coins (FREE!!!) through the Gold Trade System at the Auctioneer NPC. There is also a sticky in this section on how to use that system and then you will never miss out on any item! I have linked the post below for your convenience.

How to trade coins for ZEN
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    For those who live in Canada and do not want to use their credit cards that linked to their bank acc or do not have a credit card, you can buy Prepaid Gift Mastercard at shoppers to buy zen.

It works the same as credit cards and you use Paypal option. I've made a thread before asking how to do this and LloydAsplund really helped me out.

Here is the thread if you wish to know the details: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=358881
    Moved to WoW b:bye
  • oni8haru
    oni8haru Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    thank you so much i am going to get one very soon
  • gig3lu
    gig3lu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Please note that you do not have to actually make a payment to receive ZEN. This can be acquired with in game coins (FREE!!!) through the Gold Trade System at the Auctioneer NPC. There is also a sticky in this section on how to use that system and then you will never miss out on any item! I have linked the post below for your convenience.

How to trade coins for ZEN

Hey I've sent a message through the ticketing system about a prepaid Ultimate Game Card not working, and it's been already 2 days and not even an answer...would you please be able to look through it and help me? Thanks :)
  • tylaras
    tylaras Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I too would like to see pre-paid cards in Canada.
  • shnuggles
    edited December 2009
    gig3lu wrote: »
    Hey I've sent a message through the ticketing system about a prepaid Ultimate Game Card not working, and it's been already 2 days and not even an answer...would you please be able to look through it and help me? Thanks :)

Emails are always answered in the order received so we will get to yours when that point in the line is reached. If this is a processing issue, the email will inform you to contact PayByCash directly so that they can assist you with your Ultimate Game Card issue. Once they help you resolve this and the purchase is processed, the ZEN will automatically be awarded to the account once the signal of completion occurs.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
This discussion has been closed.