prepaid cards

2»

Comments

• Shulamac - Sanctuary
    Shulamac - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    right now only the states has prepaid cards and i would like them in canada so i don't have to wait untill i know somone going down... it would make ti alot easyier if they could please be released up here thank you
    VISA offers prepaid gift cards in Canada, through RBC. b:victory

And it says here that PWI accepts VISA;

https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge

Yet, in the same token, has declined use of the cards, for some reason...?
    i am having trouble buying gold now for pwi with a pre paid visa gift card i could do it before and need to buy gold i have made apaypal account and cant use the stupid visa card on that site because they dont take visa gift cards then i made a moneybookers account and cant us ethat because they wont send me an email to confirm the account i made then i made a google account and tried tha pre paid visa gift card there and it went through but denied me after a day i really need to buy gold and its just getting stupider for me to figure it out how to do it because i haver to use a visa gift card and if i dont get gold pretty soon pwi can kiss me and all the others who play and buy gold with the pre paid visa here in canada, sault ste marie i have alot of friends who use this type of transaction and r not able to now that you have changed the buy gold thingy we need to know how we can buy our gold plz and if we dont get gold then were gonna quit playin this game we have been buying gold anytime we like up until this point and now we r not able to myn sever is santuary i am kim boyer my wagonburnners login and my character is Divinewinter i made the account with littlewinter can someone plz help us to know how to go about doing this thank you will look forward to the info ...............................
    booker224 wrote: »
    PWI like many on-line companies don't accept the gift cards. What you need to do is open a PayPal account register your gift card there and purchase PWI Zen through "PayPal"
    Now, I don't know if linking to another thread is kosher here, but it'd be nice to get an official response, as I (too) am Canadian.. EH! b:laugh
  • Shulamac - Sanctuary
    Shulamac - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    opps, didn't realise this was a necro! b:sad

Google you bit me AGAIN!

SORRY!
This discussion has been closed.