Does it get better?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Against my better judgment, but I just can't resist..
    It maybe but they say VolkVagon.

No they don't, you idiot. They say Volkswagen, because that is, and always was, the name of the company, and as such, it is known under that name all around the world, regardless of the alphabet used. Same with any other brand. It doesn't change its name in a different region, it stays the same, because it is a registered, trademarked and a copyrighted BRAND.

Coca-Cola is called that no matter where you drink it. Not Koka kola or coka cola or coca kola. So is Volkswagen. WolksWagen and VolkVagon (which one is it btw, you're contradicting yourself) don't exist, anywhere except maybe in your head.

http://www.volkswagen.com NOT http://www.volkvagon.com/

You're making an even bigger idiot out of yourself with every new post. I hope you can see at least that much.

I will not as you don't know how to display any type of mannerism and think about others other than you own egostical self.

You are absolutely right. My mannerism completely and utterly sucks. So do my manners when dealing with stubborn idiots such as yourself.
    BTw. I will never go away as I bought more zen than you probably have.Don't forget the Slovenian alphabet.It des use v as a w.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenian_alphabet

BTw. Thank you for proving my point. If Slovenian alphabet uses the letter "v" as "w" (which it doesn't for the record, it merely lacks the letter "w" altogether, much like my own native language) it only goes to prove my point that words such as "ewer, newer and eweryone" SHOULD NOT be used by a person who's native to such an alphabet.

Now be a doll, admit you got owned, charge some more zen, and stay stupid and beautiful kay?
    b:dirty
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

No they don't, you idiot. They say Volkswagen, because that is, and always was, the name of the company, and as such, it is known under that name all around the world, regardless of the alphabet used. Same with any other brand. It doesn't change its name in a different region, it stays the same, because it is a registered, trademarked and a copyrighted BRAND.

Coca-Cola is called that no matter where you drink it. Not Koka kola or coka cola or coca kola. So is Volkswagen. WolksWagen and VolkVagon (which one is it btw, you're contradicting yourself) don't exist, anywhere except maybe in your head.

You're making an even bigger idiot out of yourself with every new post. I hope you can see at least that much.

You are absolutely right. My mannerism completely and utterly sucks. So do my manners when dealing with stubborn idiots such as yourself.

BTw. Thank you for proving my point. If Slovenian alphabet uses the letter "v" as "w" (which it doesn't for the record, it merely lacks the letter "w" altogether, much like my own native language) it only goes to prove my point that words such as "ewer, newer and eweryone" SHOULD NOT be used by a person who's native to such an alphabet.

Now be a doll, admit you got owned, charge some more zen, and stay stupid and beautiful kay?

I havnt seen a slaughter of that magnitude in a LONG time, WELL played Ninnuam, rofl

LMAO

all Mysti can do is -- b:surrender
    b:sweat
  • Holy_Zero - Heavens Tear
    Holy_Zero - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    is this classified as a pure?

Per 2lvs
    - 8 MAG
    - 1 STR
    - 1 VIT

If You May Tell me Ty?
    "Follow The Light To Find Your Dreams Of The Future"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    is this classified as a pure?

Per 2lvs
    - 8 MAG
    - 1 STR
    - 1 VIT

If You May Tell me Ty?

Nah holy it isn't to be pure mag you have to add 9 mag and 1 str every lvl, any vit and thats hybrid.

Forum pwned FTW btw! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

No I am not if you met any Germans Auto Mechanics which I have.
    That makes you a Fhead.

Yeah Mr. FHead.

It does use V for W look agian
    I never get owned by ppl like you as I could have you crying to your mother if I was standing right in front of you.

You are just a waste of space and time and my mental faculties.

Stay out of this Godleytalk.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I never get owned by ppl like you as I could have you crying to your mother if I was standing right in front of you.

Oh, so definitely not beautiful. Just stupid. Noted, thanks.
    b:dirty
  • Brylla - Heavens Tear
    Brylla - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Whoa people, put away the claws. O_O;

Ummm, I don't know if anyone mentioned this but I personally perfer to use Yuanxiao Sesame (or something like that... I can't spell o.o) instead of charms since they cost a TON less nowadays and are great for BB too b:victory. I would definitely recommend Focus Powders (like other people have here before me) rather than pots. Jade Powders are good too but Sesame recovers the same amount of mp and has a much faster cooldown period.

Then again, I would also recommend only using pots when necessary... If you can meditate in peace then do it, even if it takes a little while. It saves you a lot of money which you could be using to buy the pots for when you REALLY need them.

That's just my 2 cents though...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh, so definitely not beautiful. Just stupid. Noted, thanks.

I am not going it even bother with a loser like you.
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I am not going it even bother with a loser like you.

You just dont get it Mysti.

It has not ever been pronounced VolksVagon, because its VolksWagon. People with the Slovenian, dont pronounce the car using thier native tongue. Theres no such thing as VolkVagon, regardless of Slovenian not having a W.
    Ninnuam stated clearly that words such as ewer, newer.. etc are not to be used by someone of this language.
    b:sweat
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You just dont get it Mysti.

It has not ever been pronounced VolksVagon, because its VolksWagon. People with the Slovenian, dont pronounce the car using thier native tongue. Theres no such thing as VolkVagon, regardless of Slovenian not having a W.
    Ninnuam stated clearly that words such as ewer, newer.. etc are not to be used by someone of this language.

Your sig makes you sound stupid.Don't put my name in it or I will report you to an Admin.This had nothing to do with you and why you are this forum I wonder.I was sticking up for a friend as I told you to stay out of it.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
This discussion has been closed.