Fastest leveling players on the server?

Options

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i went from 1-60 in about 4 weeks then i slowed down cuz i got a life and such....

also because of my team on cod4 and my sponsership :|

thats normal. aint in? ~55 is ~2 weeks so.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I thought I was quite a fast leveller to start with, got to level 40 in less than a week, but I have slowed down now, due to exams and having a life, (Some of us have to work to get money in life).

I also fit into the category of not putting any money into the game, so I feel happy that I have reached 70, just over 2 months.

But overall VP is the fastest leveller, especially on his alts, but I think that is just for having previous experience with his Veno, and knowing what quests to do and where all the mobs are.
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm not doing too bad on the leveling speed
  • crimmerz
    crimmerz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    fastest levelers that i know were fenian and and Ara. Both lvld 1-70+ in 1 week because both stopped playing their first toons they made on the first day of the server in which Fen was the highest lvl on the server. Neither play anymore tho so they dont have the same addiction as the rest of the ppl mentioned. But the topic said fastest, so they get my vote.

Also they dont spend cash on the game either
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    me from 60-71 in a week b:shutup
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Pucker - Dreamweaver
    Pucker - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wonder if RB didnt exist .... Hmmmmb:laugh
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wonder if RB didnt exist .... Hmmmmb:laugh

Omg Pucker actually posts on here. o_O I must say, you look better bald...b:laugh

I agree about Fenian being a really fast leveler... I remember being 7x, and him just starting over, and beating my level in merely 2-3 weeks...but then again I have a deep passion against grinding.

-hides away in TT and Archo instead-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Varsity - Dreamweaver
    Varsity - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    But i thought i was a powerleveler lol.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    crimmerz wrote: »
    fastest levelers that i know were fenian and and Ara. Both lvld 1-70+ in 1 week because both stopped playing their first toons they made on the first day of the server in which Fen was the highest lvl on the server. Neither play anymore tho so they dont have the same addiction as the rest of the ppl mentioned. But the topic said fastest, so they get my vote.

Also they dont spend cash on the game either

fenian still plays
    <3fen
    he is my TT veno slave
    muwahahahahahaha
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Still not as bad as Harshlands. We may have a level 99 (BM), but he JUST got GX's...what a waste.
  • Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver
    Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Allow me to answer this, here are my fast levelling beasts:

1. ProGrinder

As his name suggests, he is just pro at what he does. I can recount the sweet memories of him killing me in TW (Dynasty vs Cala). It must be a connection or destiny between us.....every time I die....i see "ProGrinder". His name is formidable, I used to hide in the mud everytime I see this ProGrinder white name.

2. Lee Hyori

I used to be way above Lee's level.....I felt so superior. But then Lee started putting so much vitality that his HP is basically equivalent of a Barb's non tiger form. After his sudden change of build....i started losing my fb clients to Lee.....Furthermore, I bet it is this HP that allows him to zhen so well. Afterall, zhenning requires lots of hp especially since there are many PK farmers near zhen areas these dangerous days.

3. Grox

I think it was your baldness that motivated you. Too bad you had to change that unique hairstyle...it is like the Pucker face...people will always remember you with the shiny and retina burning head.

4. Sesshomaru_

of course, no contest for the great Sesshomaru. With his WQs that he does daily, it is evident that he would be getting enourmous amounts of exp and sp. Not to mention the FQ that he does at level 82. Decent 5k every day on top of the 220k from the WQ. And it does not end here, he tends to do FBs even after losing many precious clients to his rivals.....around 60k worth of BONUS exp.

There you have it Grox
  • Grox - Dreamweaver
    Grox - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Allow me to answer this, here are my fast levelling beasts:

1. ProGrinder

As his name suggests, he is just pro at what he does. I can recount the sweet memories of him killing me in TW (Dynasty vs Cala). It must be a connection or destiny between us.....every time I die....i see "ProGrinder". His name is formidable, I used to hide in the mud everytime I see this ProGrinder white name.

2. Lee Hyori

I used to be way above Lee's level.....I felt so superior. But then Lee started putting so much vitality that his HP is basically equivalent of a Barb's non tiger form. After his sudden change of build....i started losing my fb clients to Lee.....Furthermore, I bet it is this HP that allows him to zhen so well. Afterall, zhenning requires lots of hp especially since there are many PK farmers near zhen areas these dangerous days.

3. Grox

I think it was your baldness that motivated you. Too bad you had to change that unique hairstyle...it is like the Pucker face...people will always remember you with the shiny and retina burning head.

4. Sesshomaru_

of course, no contest for the great Sesshomaru. With his WQs that he does daily, it is evident that he would be getting enourmous amounts of exp and sp. Not to mention the FQ that he does at level 82. Decent 5k every day on top of the 220k from the WQ. And it does not end here, he tends to do FBs even after losing many precious clients to his rivals.....around 60k worth of BONUS exp.

There you have it Grox

Lol.
    It's too bad i've retired from leveling for now.
  • kotetsu11
    kotetsu11 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    some dude in my faction named AxeUrAss, did 50-60 in a day b:shocked
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    kotetsu11 wrote: »

someone did 46-70 in a day in my faction :o

I think VictoryPets the fastest leveler. He has 5 level 70+ alts, and still has a 95 main character. Thats pretty impressive if you ask me.
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    kotetsu11 wrote: »
    someone did 46-70 in a day in my faction :o

You can do anything with Oracles. b:chuckle Too bad they don't really count.

And yea, I agree that both PG and Lee are pretty good at leveling...now they should pass on that fighting spirit to me. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What level is lee now? he used to be like 10 lvls higher than me back in zhenning days.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You can do anything with Oracles. b:chuckle Too bad they don't really count.

And yea, I agree that both PG and Lee are pretty good at leveling...now they should pass on that fighting spirit to me. b:kiss

his name isn't ProGrinder for nothing i guess.. b:embarrass
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And I cried when VP got His wizzy alt to 70! But I helped him run it though 69 Whaaaaaaaaaaaat was I thinking! Oh yeah, XP XP XP! Now don't level it anymore! Cuz I don't want you better than me at that too! LOLb:chuckle
    --staz
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Qultor just give beer and the robot go onb:shocked
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ya Qultor ftw o.o
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Qultor: 14 esoes, 3 hour of FB, and cube/cs/wq done. Time for beer and sleep :D
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    14 esoes...OMFG ...
    I haven't used 14 eso in 84 lvls, lol

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    14 esos + 3 hours of fb = 7 hours left in day for wq/cs/cube etc O_O b:shocked
    Does he sleep?o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    only when he's not awake.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Does this include the times with or without RB? Its easier to lvl faster now than it was 6month ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Rebirth was here since beginning of closed beta, wasn't it? o_O

Be happy Qultor hasn't 3rd map unlocked or he'd be 100 by next weekend :D
    b:quiet
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    dont think Q did any gama, he do some delta now but started at lvl 96 or 97 I think, and he got 3rd map open chili:P b:shocked
  • Matthew - Dreamweaver
    Matthew - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    89,87,65,63,43, got everything but a wizzy. PWI keeps me out of trouble during the summer
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    89,87,65,63,43, got everything but a wizzy. PWI keeps me out of trouble during the summer

from last i remeber, VictoryPets has

96, 82, 72, 71, 70, 72
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This keeps me wandering...do these ppl have a life? I mean a life without pwi??
    14 eso hours + 3 fb hours + cube 1hour + wc ehh 1 hour + cs 15 mins= 19 hours and 15 mins. That means he has 4 hours and 45 mins a day left to: go to the toilet, have breakfast, have dinner, maybe something for lunch, get food from the store, clean his house, take a shower, school/work, sleep...
    b:shocked

Its great to get so high ingame, but at the cost of what?? your life??

Though I bow for the ppl who can do this. You have what it takes!!b:victoryb:chuckle