Bounty hunter

Faildom - Harshlands
Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Can we get any info about this? all i see is warsong city...
Post edited by Faildom - Harshlands on

Comments

• Falcioni - Lost City
    Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Can we get any info about this? all i see is warsong city...

was just thinkin about makin a post about this. we need inffoooozz! :D
    Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Is it not the same thing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    From what I've heard, each day he gives a different boss. The boss is inside warsong city, you hunt it down and kill it for exp.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    From what I've heard, each day he gives a different boss. The boss is inside warsong city , you hunt it down and kill it for exp.

Very nice!!
    /not
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    So what,gotta be in a squad to do warsong and bounty?Fekkin great,glad i quit.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • $exveno - Sanctuary
    $exveno - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Bounty Hunter Daily Quest
    Heroes of Perfect World, we need your help in hunting down dangerous monsters! Speak to the Head Hunter at the center of Archosaur and he will give you information on the day's quest.

Note: You must be level 40 to be eligible for these new daily quests.

Note: Each level tier has a different monster to kill: 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100. Rewards depend on your level as well. Happy hunting!
  • kosake666
    kosake666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Reserved.... very very... reserved... b:surrender

Patch Notes Version 168
    Released August 5, 2009

Warsong City
    Warsong City is now live! Speak to Any Watcher of the Earth to get started! You can also speak directly to Dancing Melody NPC in Sanctuary to enter the instance.

Note: You must be level 80 to enter this dungeon.

Heroes of Perfect World, we need your help in hunting down dangerous monsters! Speak to the Head Hunter at the center of Archosaur and he will give you information on the day's quest.

Note: Each level tier has a different monster to kill: 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100. Rewards depend on your level as well. Happy hunting!

This. ^.^
    10char
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No.

Warsong is 80+, while daily Bounty Hunter Quests are 40+. I think each day he gives a random boss depending on your level, you go kill it and you come back to reap your rewards. Simple as that, no?
    Belligero
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Ahh well gotta hope its a boss in the world then.. you know that would be fun on a pvp server huh?b:chuckle
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I heard level 90 tier has belial to kill b:shutup
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This better not involve camping a spawn, waiting ages for a kill.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • GideonBG - Dreamweaver
    GideonBG - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Here is all the info you need:

Warsong City and Bounty Hunter
    From PWpedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

WARSONG CITY GUIDE (BRIEF VERSION)

If you are level 80 or higher, you can fight in the new dungeon, Warsong City.

To get started, speak to the Watcher of Earth in any major city and accept the quest "Visit the Sanctuary." This quest will lead you to Dancing Melody in Sanctuary, who will send players to Warsong City.

Once inside, speak to Ginring. He is the guardian of Warsong City and will bring you up to speed on the situation within the city. The evil Incacerate, a great and terrible Wraithlord, was sealed in Warsong City years ago. Now his servants are attempting to free him, which would spell the doom of Perfect World. The only chance is to venture into Warsong City and destroy him before he can escape and gain his full power.

There are three stages to Warsong City. The first is "Raising Warsong." The second is "Protect the Incarnations." The third is "Heart of the City." Speak with Ginring and choose the "Start the Battle for Warsong" option to begin.

NOTE: In order to start the battle, you must be a squad leader and have 12 Mirage Celestones in your inventory.

The first stage is "Raising Warsong." In this stage, you must speak with Clearstream, the one who sealed the Incacerate long ago, and aid her and her disciple against the Wraithlord's minions while she prepares her spells.

NOTE: This stage is optional, but completing it will reward your squad with powerful Blessing items that will make the rest of the dungeon easier.

The second stage is "Protect the Incarnations." In this stage, you must split your squad between the five Elemental Pavilions of Warsong City. Each pavilion contains one of Clearstream's incarnations, who is attempting to remove the Incacerate's defenses. You must protect these incarnations from the constant Wraith attacks. If an incarnation falls, you will not lose, but the final stage will be harder because of it.

NOTE: Do not stray too far from the incarnations. Powerful and indestructible Flamefist Thralls wander the inner paths of the city and should be avoided at all cost.

Once the second stage ends, an NPC named Glowing Moon will appear. Speak with him to go to the center of Warsong City and begin the final stage.

NOTE: Do not linger in the Elemental Pavilions, or the Incacerate's minions will appear and destroy you.

The third and final stage is "Heart of the City." Now reunited, your squad must venture down each of the paths radiating out from the center, back to the Elemental Pavilions, and destroy all five of the Incacerate's generals: Pestilent Destroyer, Obscure Reaper, Snakefist Guardian, Cannonfist Orclord, and Shadowskull Lich.

NOTE: The more incarnations you protect in the second stage, the fewer monsters there will be between you and these bosses. Protect them well.

Should you manage to defeat all five generals, you will receive a reward based on your success in the second stage. However, in order to fight the Incacerate himself, you must protect all five of Clearstream's incarnations. Otherwise, you will be unable to face him.

KNOWN Text issues:

* The Warsong Gatekeeper is sometimes called the Messenger of Operation.

* The Pestilent Destroyer is sometimes called the Wraith General.
    Semper Fidelis

The things that will destroy us: politics without principle, pleasure without conscience, wealth without work, knowledge without character, business without morality, science without humanity and worship without sacrifice.

- Mahatma Gandhi
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Rofl.

*Imagines people lining up for Mantavip*

Sigh... Maybe the patch included new bosses made exclusively for the bounty hunter quests? And maybe they're not even bosses, but multiple elite mobs?
    Belligero
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    This better not involve camping a spawn, waiting ages for a kill.

PvP servers FTW ! b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Here is all the info you need
    uh... right...
    edited August 2009
    No.

Warsong is 80+, while daily Bounty Hunter Quests are 40+. I think each day he gives a random boss depending on your level, you go kill it and you come back to reap your rewards. Simple as that, no?

Ah, better. Let's hope they will be instanced bosses...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009

Sigh... Maybe the patch included new bosses made exclusively for the bounty hunter quests? And maybe they're not even bosses, but multiple elite mobs?
    i sure hope so... otherwise i wouldn't even consider it a worthy daily if i can't even kill the damn thing when so many others are trying to kill it
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Lets hope it wont be an instance, so we can have some fun in pvp serversb:sad

oh and GMs let me guess the reward for 8x will be like 30-50k ish? lol
    atleast make it worth it..like 200k+ :) so much grinding sucks QQ
    edited August 2009
    well word from andracil on the stickied maintenance page says it's gona be instanced bosses, interesting to see how this will be done though...
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    zzz fun

1034343char
    edited August 2009
    If they are in FBs, we can expect a rise in prices of the mats needed to make wines....

If they are in TT, we can expect a rise in prices of the US / mid-mats...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    If they are in FBs, we can expect a rise in prices of the mats needed to make wines....

oh great... just what we needed...
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Why do they always have to make everything so difficult.. now i need friends for doing bounty hunter too assuming you will need a **** squad to open the instance b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009

If bounty starts at lv40 that would be too odd...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Or we could get the the quest to kill those random wanderers like Terrorclaw and Co. ...
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Or we could get the the quest to kill those random wanderers like Terrorclaw and Co. ...

Nope, the bosses are in instances was just said in maintenance thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009

Thats what i mean, way more fun and less **** and difficult.
    too bad they already got it all ready QQ
    edited August 2009

which would mean a HUGE waiting line, especially when those things take forever to respawn
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Thank you. I was quite confused with Bounty and Warsong-thing. + I was too lazy to read threadsb:surrender
    Or we could get the the quest to kill those random wanderers like Terrorclaw and Co. .
    Oh yeah, a group of high lvls go to spawn point and start doing Aoe attacks which kills the monster instantly. ^^
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Nope, the bosses are in instances was just said in maintenance thread...

Nice, my congratulations on your dedication to read through a spam thread to find (at least) "something" useful...
    Thats what i mean, way more fun and less **** and difficult.
    too bad they already got it all ready QQ

I agree...
    which would mean a HUGE waiting line, especially when those things take forever to respawn

Not really a Huge waiting line, as it would result in a flame war about claiming the mob and KSing. Would be a refreshing change to have a new source of drama...