Bounty hunter

13»

Comments

• lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ethereal Abomination.

I really don't feel like doing a brimstone pit boss daily, that dungeon is nasty even with wine.

fb99 heaven last boss for my quest, u have it easy....
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lazyness wrote: »
    lol burned.
    Quit.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok, well I take back my previous comment ^^;

Just did Qianji with two other 7x bm, a 5x cleric and a 7x veno with a lv51 herc. And have to say, besides the fact that it went very well, it was good fun and really nice squading up with new people.

It seems since so many people need the quest, party finding isn't too hard, especially among the mass surrounding the head hunter and the social experience of teaming together with others is nice. I dunno if it will always be the same in the future, but so far have to say I approve. b:victory

Also 150k exp, in addition to wq, and cs, at 70 is godly.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh yay!!! Exactly what we needed ,another daily !!! It's "almost" as if we don't have enough of those already.
    Seriously now this make's it 5 : cs/wq/cube/Old heaven's tear past one/bounty

It's like doing a job daily with the only difference being that you choose to do them or not. Then again if you don't do them you might fall behind every1 else ,thus you have to.

More repetitive stuff,just what we needed "yay" ; work & game shouldn't be the right words for this , whatever happened to fun & game ? This might be interesting for a while but it'll get repetitive and boring just like all dailies and I don't know about the rest but doing the same things over and over again each play-day doesn't sound very appealing.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh yay!!! Exactly what we needed ,another daily !!! It's "almost" as if we don't have enough of those already.
    Seriously now this make's it 5 : cs/wq/cube/Old heaven's tear past one/bounty

It's like doing a job daily with the only difference being that you choose to do them or not. Then again if you don't do them you might fall behind every1 else ,thus you have to.

More repetitive stuff,just what we needed "yay" ; work & game shouldn't be the right words for this , whatever happened to fun & game ? This might be interesting for a while but it'll get repetitive and boring just like all dailies and I don't know about the rest but doing the same things over and over again each play-day doesn't sound very appealing.
    And you would rather grind then get easy exp?
    Quit.
  • ydodo
    ydodo Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This is way better than the old fb. It's the real fb as most high levels won't bother helping without any gain, thus it's sorta like fb with level restriction, much more fun and team work to learn.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's not like you HAVE to do it.
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    andddd prices for mats are going to go up again
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    where are the promised mysterious chips for completing the bounty daily?

lvl 100 gets 50!
    lvl 0-99 gets 0? why?
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited August 2009

lvl 100 gets 50!
    lvl 0-99 gets 0? why?

Because we are unworthy. Another failed PWI promise....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lazyness wrote: »

FB99 last boss is actually easier then FB89 last boss. at least regular mobs in FB99 do not run around when you attack. get killed more then once IN FB89 because of that. b:sad.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Is this supposed to be an hourly? A guild member did the Bounty earlier today, then 1-2 hours later got it again and did another. She is wondering if this is a bug too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    cybluerr wrote: »
    andddd prices for mats are going to go up again

^^ This for sure ^^

lvl 100 gets 50!
    lvl 0-99 gets 0? why?

And I agree...What does level 100 need with chips, besides a way to make money?

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ryiah - Heavens Tear
    Ryiah - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There WILL be people who will have the same boss as you, WC it or ask guild or ask any similar level'd friends to help you.Just make sure you get the wines xD
    Wines shouldn't be necessary if your party is good. I helped my guildies with their FB51 boss. It was five 60s and me at level 80. We stomped that place in 15 to 20 minutes without wine and still got all three bosses. First boss died in under two minutes.

It only took an hour for the FB59 one in the group I was with. Had to kill two bosses before reaching the one that was needed. Three hercules pets really helped that one. Once again - no wine.

Honestly wine probably isn't necessary until the FB69 or 79.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Moar chips = moar warsoul mats?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Moar chips = moar warsoul mats?

More likely they'll make molds and sell them for big money. A mold per day = several mils per day. Make the rich richer and the poor poorer.b:victory
  • Maiya - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Well molders you still have to cash out. If buyers are smart, they wouldn't buy knowing the chips needed and cash out price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well molders you still have to cash out. If buyers are smart, they wouldn't buy knowing the chips needed and cash out price.

well on HT myst chips can sell for 30k+ each, which is pretty much 1.5m+ for 50 chips

many people are also more than willing to pay 2.5m+ for a misty forest and 3m+ for a demon slaughter belt

so it's a fairly good profit either way...
  • $exveno - Sanctuary
    $exveno - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Is this supposed to be an hourly? A guild member did the Bounty earlier today, then 1-2 hours later got it again and did another. She is wondering if this is a bug too.

This I just got Bounty Hunter again
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This I just got Bounty Hunter again

b:faint

Power Leveling at work and I am at work b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2009
    It only took an hour for the FB59 one in the group I was with. Had to kill two bosses before reaching the one that was needed.

Unless things have changed in FB59, you can get to the needed boss immediately. You only need to kill the gatekeeper in front of the door sealing the area the boss is in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    And for us level 80-89 we got the privilige to have to kill the bosses in FB69...... It would had been easier to have to kill world bosses.. at least it would make getting help faster...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    90+ seem to have FB79 Linus yesterday.
    All of us were over 90 and the DD even higher, For the love of god I dont see the point in using wine when we can steamroll them through at this lvl =/
    This is a daily and not everyone has or is willing to spend money on wines =( (it seemed by the time we got through gathering wine mats, it was 15min. past...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think part of this could have been resolved or adjusted to be a better event if they:

1) Reintroduced darkness stamps in fbs after 69 AND improved the drop rate somewhat. This would encourage more players to run the full fb to get rep and they get a pay off of exp and spirit (and see below). They could then choose to do it wined to save time, but loose out on rep or unwined and take longer but get rep.

2) Give mysterious chips as a reward in a sliding scale based off of level. So level 100 gets 50 chips. Cool. Then perhaps level 90 can get 40, 80 gets 30, 70 gets 20, 60 gets 10 and 50 gets 5. Maybe 40 gets none. That way everyone gets some and the price of molds and gear that require chips makes sense and are available to ALL players at their respective levels.

These 2 easy fixes could go a long way. All you have to do is change the drop rate of darkness stamps and chips? Done and done.

Without these Bounty Hunter wasn't any kind of change or add (even with I guess). They just used One Man Army Code and made the target the fb boss. Woot. Well done. Glad I waited.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    And for us level 80-89 we got the privilige to have to kill the bosses in FB69...... It would had been easier to have to kill world bosses.. at least it would make getting help faster...

You think that's bad?

I just got an fb69 boss today for my bounty hunter O_o
    I mean....what?! I'm a lv71 BM, not even a useful class like cleric or barb, I haven't even done my fb70 yet....and I'm expected to find a willing squad to help me kill this thing? O_o

Who on earth thought it would be fair sending level 70's to go into fb69 on a boss hunt? b:surrender
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You think that's bad?

I just got an fb69 boss today for my bounty hunter O_o
    I mean....what?! I'm a lv71 BM, not even a useful class like cleric or barb, I haven't even done my fb70 yet....and I'm expected to find a willing squad to help me kill this thing? O_o

Who on earth thought it would be fair sending level 70's to go into fb69 on a boss hunt? b:surrender

Too bad you are not on my server, that would give us 2 out of 6 for the party :)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited August 2009

If your guildmates are not willing to help you, find a better, more helpful guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    I kinda like my guild ^^ we're just really short on clerics though.

Found a squad in the end and tackled it unwined. Phew...not fun. b:surrender