Mitsuo - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Pokemon Diamond.
    Play Time: 65X:XX

'nuff said
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I like how the new DSi has the option to edit pictures, I'm not sure if psp has that.

It does with PSPaint, and it can take pictures with the GO! Cam attachment.
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well I don't know about the "original" Phantasy Star games. But if you don't like FF, and don't know about it then it's impossible for you to say that the story of Crisis Core isn't that well. Why do you think Final Fantasy 7 is one of the most famous games ever created? Definitely not because of the fight system.

Anyways, I don't want to argue about the PS-Story because i just don't know it. For me, FF7 is better. Matter of taste.

I may hate it, but it isn't like I know nothing about it. I think FF7 is overhyped BS, to be honest. The gameplay is one-dimensional, the characters are stereotypical "deep, dark and mysterious" (not true, they're just drowning in self-pity), and Sephiroth is the only decent character in the series due to his backstory in crisis core. I legitimately feel that the Final Fantasy fanbase is made up of fangirls looking for a "bishie" (whatever the hell that is) and fat nerdy men who pine over Aeris's death, which wasn't unexpected or really that sad at all in the first place.

If they made all of the FF games into movies, I'd watch them, but I can't be arsed to play bad games for the story alone.
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum