What do you hate most about your BM?

Options
2»

Comments

• Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ok, i gotta say this, only thing i hate about my BM, is not enough VIT to me (I don't understand why people cap their BM's VIT, or don't even raise at all), I'd be squishy if i don't pump up VIT x.x. At least 1 VIT per LVL would be nice b:surrender Its better off pumping STR/DEX/VIT, unless if really good gear if u want to cap (or won't bother raising) VIT

For that guy saying the genie "problem" SP sinking to me is like someone shooting themselves in their feet. SP was hard to get even without genies, EXP sink on genies, in a way is more helpful than without genies implemented ingame. I rather have all my skills mastered than to waste needed SP on my own skills and the genie needs the player's SP TO learn skills. Too much to risk, so i refuse to sink SP on my chars. SP sink won't help at all. So ofc u LVL slower if u exp sink, but u can upgrade the skills and use elixirs and no problem at all. So the way I level my genie from first priority to last...

Free exp cubes > decomposed genie to exp cube > infuse EXP > exp cubes (bought from coins) > SP sink (this would change other wise till i get all my skills mastered)

But that's just me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ok, i gotta say this, only thing i hate about my BM, is not enough VIT to me (I don't understand why people cap their BM's VIT, or don't even raise at all), I'd be squishy if i don't pump up VIT x.x. At least 1 VIT per LVL would be nice b:surrender Its better off pumping STR/DEX/VIT, unless if really good gear if u want to cap (or won't bother raising) VIT

For that guy saying the genie "problem" SP sinking to me is like someone shooting themselves in their feet. SP was hard to get even without genies, EXP sink on genies, in a way is more helpful than without genies implemented ingame. I rather have all my skills mastered than to waste needed SP on my own skills and the genie needs the player's SP TO learn skills. Too much to risk, so i refuse to sink SP on my chars. SP sink won't help at all. So ofc u LVL slower if u exp sink, but u can upgrade the skills and use elixirs and no problem at all. So the way I level my genie from first priority to last...

Free exp cubes > decomposed genie to exp cube > infuse EXP > exp cubes (bought from coins) > SP sink (this would change other wise till i get all my skills mastered)

But that's just me

The TT90 set gives a ton of hp when refined.

Have fun leveling your genie with EXP lvl 70+, you'll be leveling ridiculously slow. SP is a better choice at higher levels because you have a ton of it sitting around. Your goal of maxing every single skill is a nice one, but it's expensive as hell. Just maxing 1 weapon path's skills requires over 10 mil coins (the 4 weapon skills and mastery). Add in all the common tree skills you want to max, and if you're hybrid, it gets really really costly. You have to calculate which option is a better use of money, spend either 2 mil spirit to give drake sweep an extra 1.2k dmg, or spend that 2 mil to level up your genie so you can get a better Balance.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The TT90 set gives a ton of hp when refined.

Have fun leveling your genie with EXP lvl 70+, you'll be leveling ridiculously slow. SP is a better choice at higher levels because you have a ton of it sitting around. Your goal of maxing every single skill is a nice one, but it's expensive as hell. Just maxing 1 weapon path's skills requires over 10 mil coins (the 4 weapon skills and mastery). Add in all the common tree skills you want to max, and if you're hybrid, it gets really really costly. You have to calculate which option is a better use of money, spend either 2 mil spirit to give drake sweep an extra 1.2k dmg, or spend that 2 mil to level up your genie so you can get a better Balance.

Yeah, I agree, its slow and yeah its expensive. I done the one man army quests are helpful with grinding + money though, makes up for the spent coins. I can get the mats and sell them and still upgrade the skills from NPCing DQ items, and bad armors (sometimes use them to decompose for genie/flight fuel) and sell the mats to the catshops.

One man army quests are a bit frustrating, most people don't do them i think but its worth the work. And about at 70+ I definately believe u about that, i heard that some players quit before LVL89 b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't play PVP and never will. Doesn't interest me one bit so can't comment on the long attack in PVP but it doesn't bother me at level 22 soon to be 23.

What's with the insensitive use of the word "****" that you young guys are using nowadays??! No girl would say that and it's really offensive man. You haven't been **** and if you have, you sure wouldn't be using it so freely like that.

are you **** kidding me right now? its a game....come a HL so i can **** you.
  • CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver
    CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    double post
  • CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver
    CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    double post

Don't be so incredibly stupid. Are YOU kidding? I will report you right now for being so obscene. It's a game so why are you talking absolute nonsense?

*rolling eyes*
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't play PVP and never will. Doesn't interest me one bit so can't comment on the long attack in PVP but it doesn't bother me at level 22 soon to be 23.

What's with the insensitive use of the word "****" that you young guys are using nowadays??! No girl would say that and it's really offensive man. You haven't been **** and if you have, you sure wouldn't be using it so freely like that.

I won't play PVP ever, I don't find that fun.

LOL dude, what's with the hatred? b:laugh
    Don't be so incredibly stupid. Are YOU kidding? I will report you right now for being so obscene. It's a game so why are you talking absolute nonsense?

*rolling eyes*

I think he is just looking for attention b:chuckle... like i said... I find PVP server b:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• jeppykaijeey
    jeppykaijeey Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    stfu and gtfo

or cant I use that either cause there is fack in there lol
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    stfu and gtfo

or cant I use that either cause there is fack in there lol

lol, taking it serious because i don't go on a PVP server? b:chuckle don't make me laugh home boy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• jeppykaijeey
    jeppykaijeey Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol, taking it serious because i don't go on a PVP server? b:chuckle don't make me laugh home boy

Noooo not you the girl :")
    she has to stop being so over sensitive
    she shouldnt play a game then where you have to kill ppl
    cause that is also bad then lol
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I hate the lack of aggro skills. b:angry
    Thank god for Alpha Male.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk