Enrage Oracle Compromise

Options

Comments

• cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Personally, I would appreciate it both if people stopped blaming Enrage for everything individual members do, and if Enrage members stopped speaking on behalf of the entire guild as if we had some policy to KS or PK or anything else.

The fact of the matter is that the only policy Enrage has is a loose policy that individual members are responsible for their own actions. Members of the guild do not police what other members do and do not impose their personal beliefs on others. After being in guilds full of rules and edicts and bosses and people monitoring each others behavior, I have to say--it's quite refreshing. Actually it's interesting because in a way it's an exercise in practical Existentialism, but I digress...

Personally, I wait in line to kill oracle bosses. That's my way. I don't try to impose it on others and ask only that people don't try to impose their ways on me. But I support people playing the game whatever way they want within the rules. If you KS me, I might have a few choice words for you but I'm not gonna start screaming in forums that you should be banned.

That being said, if the way you like to play is to pitch a hysterical fit because you can't do your oracles at the exact moment you feel like doing them and scream for everyone in an entire guild to be banned because of it, then well I guess that's your right too. Kinda pointless, but it's your choice.

I'm going to have to agree with this even though i'm not a fan of Enrage b:shutup
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    doremi12 wrote: »
    Thats what you get for being PvE bully as a Pk cear bear guild hiding in PvE server and talk big like the whole world owned it to you. b:chuckle
    I'm not sure if you're addressing me, or submitting a satirical perception of your own plight.

But in any event, you are hereby officially informed that I am NOT in Enrage guild.
    Any member of the said guild can attest to that fact. I'm fond of that guild, but not a member of it.
    Or i can meet you in game and you can see what shows above my head.
    (Except that you hide behind a ? mark, the mighty keyboard warrior that you are).

Furthermore, I've always been blue-named. I'm as carebear as they get.
    I duel, but I don't PK--my equipment cost me too much. Don't wanna drop it for some assh*le to just pick up.

So, you epically failed on every point so far. b:bye
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Concerning PvP self-appointed big shots:

It's been observed in human behavior (particularly in males) that they want to be domineering. They want to submit other specimens of their kind to feel superior. They want respect and recognition of their peers.

It's been also observed that specimens that exhibit true superiority in some physical attribute or skill are usually devoid of the urge to flaunt it in everyone's face, as their reputation precedes them and their achievements and/or attributes speak for themselves.

Conversely, weak and underachieving specimens tend to develop Napoleonic syndrome and seek every opportunity to put someone down so as to improve their own non-existent self-worth. In the absence of any ability or skill that would create the desired impression, these born losers resort to violence, abuse or empty bragging.

So I hereby submit to you that the LC players that come to PvE fora are these very losers. The true bad-asses of LC have neither the time, nor the need for this cheap artificial way to inflate their ego. They are busy murdering people and progressing on the list of top PvP players.

The failures that they kill and rob, however, (doremi12, XPapewaiox and such) have no other way of boosting their **** morale then to come here and brag, calling us names and what not, proposing outlandish notions of server mergings, etc. They know full well that it won't ever happen, hence they will never have to answer for their diss.

These are the abused biatches of LC who have to get their hynie sown up every time they log on because of brutal decimating **** that invariably follows. b:bye
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why does everyone who took a sociology 101 class at community think they can analyze, generalize, and attempt to chastise everyone who's a jerk in a video game? Don't overthink it. It's a game.

This is a game people.

This. Is. A. Game.

Don't like it? Too bad. Are we weak for choosing a PVE server? Maybe. Are you all weak for saying to go to a PVP server? Maybe.
    Maybe you should all reroll to the PVP server, where high levels treat low levels with respect and dignity. Where level 90s and level 30s hold hands, quest together and make sure life is fair. Where bullies like us are put in our place. Where there are no bad guys.

Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "Wanna cry? I'll give you something to cry about."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why does everyone who took a sociology 101 class at community think they can analyze, generalize, and attempt to chastise everyone who's a jerk in a video game? Don't overthink it. It's a game.

This is a game people.

This. Is. A. Game.

Don't like it? Too bad. Are we weak for choosing a PVE server? Maybe. Are you all weak for saying to go to a PVP server? Maybe.
    Maybe you should all reroll to the PVP server, where high levels treat low levels with respect and dignity. Where level 90s and level 30s hold hands, quest together and make sure life is fair. Where bullies like us are put in our place. Where there are no bad guys.

Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "Wanna cry? I'll give you something to cry about."

aye. for a change you couldnt have been more right even if you tried.
    "this is a game."

you play your game how you want to. others play it how they want to. where there are conflict of interests the Almighty Game Masters intervene and put things in order.

and to cut to the chase, all these peeps who took their 101 sociology classes wouldnt have come here and presented their POVs if you hadnt taken your over the counter Law-mojo boosting pill and made your rules about in which order the bosses are killed, enrage players are involved.

you personally need to (over)think out your posts to check if its going to bring any discrimination upon you before hitting the enter key, if all this time you only wanted people to treat you....hm...whats the word im looking for...equal?

and your not a GM ok? this is a game and your not its master ok? so you can start imposing your personal wishes upon people when this smiley-->b:scorn starts doing a barrel roll. hold your breath and wait...
  • Supergoddess - Heavens Tear
    Supergoddess - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    After having read through all of this thread and I have only a few things to say....

Your idea of a "compromise" only suits your gain. I have never seen a more selfish bunch of people in my life. You believe that just because you are high level that gives you the RIGHT to act like a complete jerks...but its okay because "THIS. IS. A. GAME." You are sorely mistaken, it doesn't give you the right to act like immature brats.

Have you ever stopped for just a moment to THINK with the semblance of order that is there, that if you just cooperate and stand in line like everyone else; YOU and everyone in line will complete your oracles in a timely fashion? No, I'm sure you don't care about that, I'm sure it's just about spreading as much hate and discontent as possible.

Grow up!

b:bye
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:lipcurl no you think they must not be portraying themselves well enough b:victory more PK more flame not everyone gets it yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I bet if Enrage wasn't playing, you people would complain about the monsters and how they should be removed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:laugh they probally would defected but you are here b:angry so you have a job to do since you brought it on yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I bet if Enrage wasn't playing, you people would complain about the monsters and how they should be removed.

But yet, you speak nothing of YOUR actions. The game is designed for monsters to be killed. I spoke nothing of Enrage. YOUR actions speak volumes.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:sleep she don't listen very well does she?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    But yet, you speak nothing of YOUR actions. The game is designed for monsters to be killed. I spoke nothing of Enrage. YOUR actions speak volumes.

I misjudged you. You see the name under the guild tag. b:victory

I'm glad you can distinguish person from faction. For that, I shall give you an oracles coupon. This coupon allows you to go to the front of the line of your choice of oracle boss. Limit 1 per customer. This coupon may only be used ONCE. This coupon is non transferable and has no coin value whatsover. defected has the right to revoke coupon at any time and/or modify the terms of the coupon. Any agreements regarding the coupon other than what is stated must have the expressed written consent of defected. Offer not valid in Rhode Island.

Please send me 10,000 coins for shipping of your coupon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:laugh defected where do you come up this this stuffb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I misjudged you. You see the name under the guild tag. b:victory

I'm glad you can distinguish person from faction. For that, I shall give you an oracles coupon. This coupon allows you to go to the front of the line of your choice of oracle boss. Limit 1 per customer. This coupon may only be used ONCE. This coupon is non transferable and has no coin value whatsover. defected has the right to revoke coupon at any time and/or modify the terms of the coupon. Any agreements regarding the coupon other than what is stated must have the expressed written consent of defected. Offer not valid in Rhode Island.

Please send me 10,000 coins for shipping of your coupon.

Once again, this just shows your inability to show respect to your fellow player. Although, I would not have expected you to possess such a thing.
  • Frickkina - Heavens Tear
    Frickkina - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    oh god love, lighten up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    For every action, there is an equal and opposite amount of QQing
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I kill kittens!

and damn you defected why did you have to make a girl toon, I would so marry you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    WTF Cat. I thought you were marrying me?!b:cry
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm very upset. I bought 2 bride packs and am nervous that this might not work.

I submitted a ticket to see if the GMs would make an exception for me since I'm so awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    jerry jerry jerry jerry!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    WTF Cat. I thought you were marrying me?!b:cry

I am clunk clunk you got lucky defected is a girl :P

Got your groom pack yet? Im waiting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion that every story needs a villain. If Enrage is Heaven's Tear's villain, so be it! Thank them because they make things interesting. They will go out of their way to make people stronger so that they can take more time to beat the **** out of them later... that is just funny.

The best part of it is that Enrage's "villainous" members like Defected just LOVE reading these forums and seeing the pages and pages of "sigh, what a n00b" and "Enrage is just so mean" and "why don't you go to the PvP server".

But hey, you will have a hard time finding a more... honest? faction in the server. By honest I mean, they will do what they say they will do. You might not like it, but they are at least true to their word. Unlike some factions on HT.
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    honestly Enrage motivated me to level again b:cute
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:sweat Nemo... /slap
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:sweat Nemo... /slap

Qiucake b:shutup
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • EXtacy - Heavens Tear
    EXtacy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It is time to revive this thread, since GMs made the same event again =D

1 for the line, 2 for Enrage sounds about right.
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Good luck with that one.
    In case you hadnt noticed, Enrage aren't the only stong guild on the server anymore, and are probably second to Caesar in power by the looks of how the TW map is going.

This post probably succeeded in getting your guild disliked when it was first made, now it is just amusing. Anyway good luck on controlling the queues, your definitely going to need it.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Good luck with that one.
    In case you hadnt noticed, Enrage aren't the only stong guild on the server anymore, and are probably second to Caesar in power by the looks of how the TW map is going.

This post probably succeeded in getting your guild disliked when it was first made, now it is just amusing. Anyway good luck on controlling the queues, your definitely going to need it.

*swing and a miss* Caesar is 3rd strongest on server silly b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lets see last Enrage Caesar fight 1v1 lasted what 1.5 hours?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I am clunk clunk you got lucky defected is a girl :P

Got your groom pack yet? Im waiting!

i got her -.- everyone else GTFO!
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.