Enrage Oracle Compromise

Defected - Heavens Tear
Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Hello everyone. I just wanted to share with you the new compromise that I think will satisfy everyone at the oracle spawns.
We will now be rolling out a new system of turn taking for those who like to line up at the oracle boss spawns. Based on my best selling system, "1 for defected, 1 for line," the new "Enrage, Enrage, Enrage, Line" system will be rolling out immediately.

Here's how it works:
When there is just the line, the line works as normal.

When Enrage shows up, it will change to 1 for the Enrage member, 1 for the line.

If 2 Enrage show up, it will be 1 for Enrage member 1, 1 for Enrage member 2, 1 for the line.

If 3 Enrage show up, it will 1 for Enrage member 1, 1 for Enrage member 2, 1 for Enrage member 3, 1 for the line.

Etc.

As always, what the line does it none of our concern.
If you need help killing the oracle boss, an Enrage member will gladly shoot an attack or 2 during your turn after you do at least 50% damage to it.

Thank you for your attention. Feel free to discuss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
Post edited by Defected - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hello everyone. I just wanted to share with you the new compromise that I think will satisfy everyone at the oracle spawns.
    We will now be rolling out a new system of turn taking for those who like to line up at the oracle boss spawns. Based on my best selling system, "1 for defected, 1 for line," the new "Enrage, Enrage, Enrage, Line" system will be rolling out immediately.

Here's how it works:

When Enrage shows up, it will change to 1 for the Enrage member, 1 for the line.

If 2 Enrage show up, it will be 1 for Enrage member 1, 1 for Enrage member 2, 1 for the line.

If 3 Enrage show up, it will 1 for Enrage member 1, 1 for Enrage member 2, 1 for Enrage member 3, 1 for the line.

Etc.

If you need help killing the oracle boss, an Enrage member will gladly shoot an attack or 2 during your turn after you do at least 50% damage to it.

Haha nice idea Defected. Wonder if people will still complain though :P?
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I like you too defected :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Here's how it works:

Etc.

I kind of like the system but only one condition. Have your members show up in white name (PK mode) tho if enrage members still has b_lls b:chuckle Oh Btw, have your whole guild turn up just so those white name can get protection too
  • Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    doremi, Enrage dominates PK really.. No one will clash with them except the odd Rad n odd Evo member..Im sure it'd be a nice fight if alot more Rad went white named seeing as they are the highest in the server level wise and with that TW income n TT farming, They might be doing ok but lack experienced in the white name department

- Sorry to go off topic defected and no offense to rad
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Most Enrage members showing up at these spawns have PK mode on. Fret not good sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If nothing else, this "plan" bears some semblance of order.
    Whether it's fair or not is another question altogether b:mischievous
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    That would depend on whether you think of "fair" as in all players are equal regardless of how much time they already put into the game, or priority of players is based on how much time they already put into the game. Both are valid basis' of judgment. However, obviously the lower levels prefer the former and the higher levels will prefer the latter.

Tbh I think the latter is more fair but eh..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    But don't forget the small contingent of ppl like myself, who never even bothered to participate in the grief-ridden event, and don't care one way or the other b:chuckle
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    whatever happened to just enrage enrage enrage, etc. ?

oh wait, you get banned for that. b:chuckle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yea we found we can't have it entirely our way. I think I'll be content with defected's compromise for now. Glad everyone else feels the same way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Not having participated in the event but holding a few scrolls of my own. Anyone that has signifigant issue with this but doesn't have the ability to pk...buy a few charms, grab some wiz buddies, and just zhen it. You might not get all the kills...or even credit. But at least you'll not be whining that Enrage is KS'ing. Granted it will cost a fortune, granted you can only do X kills without being considered griefing and getting banned...but at least it would be more constructive then whining on the forums. Too, I bet it would really twist someones tail pretty good.
    So all the satisfaction of a good rant to boot.

I'm just surprised Enrage isn't charging to let people kill things at all...a good extortion racket would do wonders to upset people!
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol o.o

10chars
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Not having participated in the event but holding a few scrolls of my own. Anyone that has signifigant issue with this but doesn't have the ability to pk...buy a few charms, grab some wiz buddies, and just zhen it. You might not get all the kills...or even credit. But at least you'll not be whining that Enrage is KS'ing. Granted it will cost a fortune, granted you can only do X kills without being considered griefing and getting banned...but at least it would be more constructive then whining on the forums. Too, I bet it would really twist someones tail pretty good.
    So all the satisfaction of a good rant to boot.

I'm just surprised Enrage isn't charging to let people kill things at all...a good extortion racket would do wonders to upset people!

I wanted Clunker to start collecting taxes on Pirate spawn for 5 min per mil. He just lagged out, with his stupid **** computer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Mheps - Lost City
    Mheps - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah Enrage dominates, when you pk with them 1vs1 they run to safe call 12 people and gank that single person who tried to attack one of them. Wooooo another trolling moments. thanks.b:victory
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah Enrage dominates, when you pk with them 1vs1 they run to safe call 12 people and gank that single person who tried to attack one of them. Wooooo another trolling moments. thanks.b:victory

yea that was pretty good troll. thanks for the try :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Enrage gets ganked 22-1,and still winsb:bye
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Eh who is that person? Oh yeah another Im going to hide behind an alt avatar while I try to be the ****z lol.

Yeah gotta love those people. Look I can talk big on the internet cause noone knows who I am.. rawr!!

Oh yeah dont let me forget to add.. I am sooo cool cause I play on the netz and can troll forums and flamez people!!

Heres to you Mheps, your just so cool. Can I be your friend?

b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Mheps - Lost City
    Mheps - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Eh who is that person? Oh yeah another Im going to hide behind an alt avatar while I try to be the ****z lol.

Yeah gotta love those people. Look I can talk big on the internet cause noone knows who I am.. rawr!!

Oh yeah dont let me forget to add.. I am sooo cool cause I play on the netz and can troll forums and flamez people!!

Heres to you Mheps, your just so cool. Can I be your friend?

b:chuckleb:bye

sure Cat b:pleasedb:cute
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

This is easily explained by a PKing guild's tendency to flock to areas with PKing going on. Not that you'd understand that.

And saying you're trolling to keep people from pointing out how fail your posts are doesn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I like to see enrage member collect protection money at this spawn tho if those who brag enrage can do this, would do this etc...if enrage as a guild still has b_lls b:sad. It would be interesting to see. b:laugh

But again, with the big orange backing them up, those who try probably get gane 200-1 anyway. b:chuckle

Common enrage, show these care bears who is the God of all guild in HT (dont forget to bring some orange too).
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Your post confuses me.

I am curious why people are still upset, even after we make a compromise. Were you all happy where we got every single oracle boss? I thought you didn't want that?

Maybe us having be underscore el el es means you won't click report hacking everytime one of us is around?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I never did get any Oracles, but this event was quite fun for some reason.....

:-P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I never did get any Oracles, but this event was quite fun for some reason.....

:-P

Are you thinking of the time when i carried you to get Chi ?
    edited March 2009
    It's puma!

/flee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ghosttiger
    ghosttiger Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    doremi, Enrage dominates PK really.. No one will clash with them except the odd Rad n odd Evo member..Im sure it'd be a nice fight if alot more Rad went white named seeing as they are the highest in the server level wise and with that TW income n TT farming, They might be doing ok but lack experienced in the white name department

- Sorry to go off topic defected and no offense to rad

it's true Enrage dominates in the PK department. but it's only because 2 white Enrage turns into 12 white Enrage in 3 minutes flat.

as for Rad and Evo the only ones that challenge them? I've seen SentinelS challenge them more often than either of those other 2 guilds mentioned. SentinelS have been holding their own against Enrage in PK until Enrage outnumbers them 2 to 1.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ghosttiger wrote: »
    it's true Enrage dominates in the PK department. but it's only because 2 white Enrage turns into 12 white Enrage in 3 minutes flat.

as for Rad and Evo the only ones that challenge them? I've seen SentinelS challenge them more often than either of those other 2 guilds mentioned. SentinelS have been holding their own against Enrage in PK until Enrage outnumbers them 2 to 1.

Let me guess... you're from sentinels?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • ghosttiger
    ghosttiger Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Let me guess... you're from sentinels?

and u'r point? it still doesn't change the facts of anything I posted.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ghosttiger wrote: »
    and u'r point? it still doesn't change the facts of anything I posted.

Why do i need a point? Can't I just ask a simple question?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited March 2009
    Let's give SentinalS some credit. For what it's worth, they are one of the few guilds that are brave enough to step out of the safe zone in pk mode more than just when they have the advantage. They've also got some talent in there.

I've been ganked by 3 of them before, and I've also ganked them with 8 people.

When it comes to PK, you guys have to understand that Enrage is a guild full of sharks. When there is blood, we smell it from across the map and come a'flockin'. It's a shame that other guilds frown upon this because they only have 5 people out of 200 that like to turn on pk mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009

well im in Enrage and always in pk mode, if i see a lvl 90 barb going at me? no shiiii i cant 1v1 him, gotta call my other 199 trustee members of Enrage to help me, we work as a team to bring that one person down ekeke b:victory
This discussion has been closed.