What is the best class ????

Options
Willardiano - Dreamweaver
Willardiano - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
What is the best class to lvl and fatsest to kill thing ?????
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Willardiano - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    venos: easy, cheap, powerfull

and u can go afk and exp :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    watever class u like best will be the fatest YOU will lvl with. so pick a class u like and start lvling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Willardiano - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i like close combat but the barb is very slow to kill things with out tiger and with so i will try a long range
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    From the Developer's perspective, I think the game has to be designed around the Venomancer, then the other characters around that. It has been argued that DD's especially Clerics can kill faster, but they are more dependent on others for quests than a Venomancer. Clerics, Wizards, and Archers are all able to go AFK @ around level 60 for extended times while getting xp. TheGoliath is a barb, and those poor guys are absolutely the slowest killers, but also tend to be the most lovable characters easily getting into squads. Lovable that is unless you're the luring veno they failed to catch for. =P
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think ill go with a veno i was thinking about it before cause of the pets so ill lvl a veno and see if i like it thx for the helpb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the difference between a veno and a barb is that the barb have to use real life cash

the veno can make the other guys use real life cash for them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    venos: easy, cheap, powerfull
    Err, venos arent very cheap. All other classes will dislike if you are +90 and have no herc/nix. So its ~ -20m off from budgetb:chuckle
    the difference between a veno and a barb is that the barb have to use real life cash
    Venos also need really life cash to buy herc/nix.

From the Developer's perspective, I think the game has to be designed around the Venomancer

I think venos are "leftover" class. They can solo easily, the skills looks boring. they are strong both magical and physical and they have healing skill which requires nothing to cast. I am saying that all other classes are made so they need each other except venos. I feel like devs were bored when they made venos..
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Err, venos arent very cheap. All other classes will dislike if you are +90 and have no herc/nix. So its ~ -20m off from budgetb:chuckle
    with 20M I don't even buy the refines I need to tank Rebirth Delta at 90+, figures the gear
    yes but most venos can just grind all the way up to them, u don't have costs! and don't trick me with "we have to feed pet" thing, at level 30-40 I made like 100 meats just by grinding

I think venos are "leftover" class. They can solo easily, the skills looks boring. they are strong both magical and physical and they have healing skill which requires nothing to cast. I am saying that all other classes are made so they need each other except venos. I feel like devs were bored when they made venos..

venos are required cuz of the pet's damage against ? bosses, for passing chi and for debuffing

actually all classes are made so we don't wizards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Barb levels the fastest, by far. Venos used to lvl fastest, but that was pre-RB era. Barbs can get into Rebirth, Venos cannot. By doing RB, barbs can level 35-50 times as fast as a grinding Veno in the same amount of playtime, depending on success rate.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Barb levels the fastest, by far. Venos used to lvl fastest, but that was pre-RB era. Barbs can get into Rebirth, Venos cannot. By doing RB, barbs can level 35-50 times as fast as a grinding Veno in the same amount of playtime, depending on success rate.
    I stopped reading here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    on a veno what is the fox form for is it like a tank or dps or just a faster way to walk???????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    on a veno what is the fox form for is it like a tank or dps or just a faster way to walk???????
    fox form is to tanking damage better and has a few phys attacks and debuffs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Not at all. If they follow the common advice here, they can obtain easily by level 75. If they don't follow the bad advice (common) some are by level 60. At level 81 I noticed it would be easier to earn one in game within that level than to level one to 81. I **** off a lot of venos for stating such a fact, but it's true. There's little excuse not to have one by then.

Fox Form Lvl 3:
    -Physical Defense Increased by 120%
    -Accuracy Increased by 200%
    -Maximum MP Decreased by 20%
    -Allows Werefox skills to be used

I switch to it for Incrased Magic Defense mobs, and for HP/MP recovery using Leach/ Soul Transfuse.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah, barbs actually level slower than wizards because it takes them longer to take down the mob(s), but at least they can go on much longer before needing to heal. It's kinda fun being a barb though actually because you can just run straight in there without having to keep an eye on your HP every 1 - 2 seconds.

Venos, at least in the early levels, can grind faster than anyone AFAIK. Wizards would too if their spells casted much faster and they would be the fastest by far if they had a tanking pet too.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    Baraya - Dreamweaver Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    From the Developer's perspective, I think the game has to be designed around the Venomancer, then the other characters around that. It has been argued that DD's especially Clerics can kill faster, but they are more dependent on others for quests than a Venomancer. Clerics, Wizards, and Archers are all able to go AFK @ around level 60 for extended times while getting xp. TheGoliath is a barb, and those poor guys are absolutely the slowest killers, but also tend to be the most lovable characters easily getting into squads. Lovable that is unless you're the luring veno they failed to catch for. =P

It's funny... Before cash shop pets, Foxes were like outcasts. Parties (squads) often rejected them as having little use and generally disliked them for being so much easier to play. Now, it's like the other way around. LOL. This company... *roll eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    u lowe suicide? go roll a wizard

u lowe high crits and atacking from range? roll a archer

u lowe playing alone? roll a bm(not sure on this 1)

u lowe buffs heals and atacks(less dieing)? go roll a cleric

u lowe tanking stuff and depending on others? go roll a barb

u wana have pets and hide behind them? go roll a veno
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sorry, fellow venomancer - but we really do have it easy.

Later on in the game, yep, we're less useful. But early on, we've got basically no downtime, no need to ever return to town we can just keep going and going. Which translates into some very fast levelling up.

No other class can do that.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You have to return to town sometime to sell off your stuff.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the best class is archer, they hit the hardest, level the fastest, and just literally have a ton of moves at their disposal for PVP, if you dont believe me, look at all the PVP tankings, and lost city's level rankings. most of them are archers.

archer with good refine on bow out damages everything expect pets on ? bosses.

they have magic damaging moves, physical ones, slowdowns, knockbacks, paralysis moves, and 2 different damage reducing and absorbing moves if the enemy gets close.

not to mention they can lower hp by 16-20% on bosses, and have a high damaging AOE for group leveling.
  • Creeep - Harshlands
    Creeep - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the best class is archer, they hit the hardest, level the fastest, and just literally have a ton of moves at their disposal for PVP, if you dont believe me, look at all the PVP tankings, and lost city's level rankings. most of them are archers.

archer with good refine on bow out damages everything expect pets on ? bosses.

they have magic damaging moves, physical ones, slowdowns, knockbacks, paralysis moves, and 2 different damage reducing and absorbing moves if the enemy gets close.

not to mention they can lower hp by 16-20% on bosses, and have a high damaging AOE for group leveling.

lol at the start ... hardest hitters are wizards.. fastest lvlers are bms.. and archers have 3 metall atacks for lucky criticals to finish of heavys, then comes the cooldown :P

btw most of ppl who plays in pvp servers rolls archer or veno just for pk....
    edited August 2009
    Options
    archer hits harder than wiz, archer levels faster than BM, they just hit way harder end game
  • Creeep - Harshlands
    Creeep - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    archer hits harder than wiz, archer levels faster than BM, they just hit way harder end game

howw archers lvls faaster than bms?????????? we talking about grinding are we? cuz any class can zen, rebirth etc...
    and when it comes to grinding archer have to kill mobs 1 by 1, whe bms kill buntch whith aoes, therer was some calculation in forums and it apears that bms gets like 2% more xp per hour, cheaper yes archers are way cheaper to grind, but faste no way.. , even a veno with nix can kill mobs 1 by 1 faster than archer....

as for hiting hardr than wizard lool. maby archers hits YOU harder than wizars or do more damage on bosses in long run, but comparing archer with wizard for spike damage wizard would own...
    edited August 2009
    Options
    that 'calculation' was a hypothetical situation using 2 different mobs, a huge difference in gear refine, and 2 different level characters by a large margin, its quite incomparable.

and an archer can kill a ton of monsters 1v1 in the time it takes that BM to AOE a ton to death, they just hit way harder.

archer crits > casting time.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Barbs level faster than venos by far. They're slow in early levels. But once you're in RB range, it really picks up. This sounds counter intuitive at first, until you see the exponential exp curve necessary for level up. It will take you much longer to grind your way from levels 80-90 than levels 1-80 combined. Endgame is where RB gamma and delta comes in, and when Barbs level faster than Venos by far. Barbs level fastest on average, because they level fast when it matters. Venos level fast when it does not matter.
  • Lunati - Sanctuary
    Lunati - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Um...I'm sorry? O.o No?

I complete Rebirth 2-3 times a day, dearheart, and I'm a veno. <.< I get asked constantly to go. Maybe the venos you know just...aren't good at it. O.o
  • Wolvenear - Sanctuary
    Wolvenear - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    about the barbs and picking up easy rbs ... um no, sure you see lost of (rb gamma LF barb) but they usually slap the word "Experianced" infront of barb, trust me ive been looking for someone to train me in a rb for ages. i will agree thou, maby once i get experianced then ill fly. it just trying to get experianced which takes forever =(
    Vote for allowing wolves to turn into wolfs not tigers
    [SIGPIC]http://i46.tinypic.com/wlrtlk.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Um...I'm sorry? O.o No?

I complete Rebirth 2-3 times a day, dearheart, and I'm a veno. <.< I get asked constantly to go. Maybe the venos you know just...aren't good at it. O.o
    i thinks she means theres so many venos theyre not really wanted for RB so its harder for them to get one, on the other hand, barbs and wizards are most needed
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    archer hits harder than wiz
    20090719190331.png

GG 86+ archer hitting "harder" than 72 wiz. Too bad i didnt had antistun QQ
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    20090719190331.png

GG 86+ archer hitting "harder" than 72 wiz. Too bad i didnt had antistun QQ

A lvl 86 archer hitting harder than a lvl 72 wiz? Who would have EVER thought someone 14 levels higher would hit harder? That is hardly an argument. Wait, its not actually even a debate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Huddle - Sanctuary
    Huddle - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Archers FTW

I agree with tear...archers have such a good range of attacks its not even funny! and we have better HP than Wizzy and we can use LA armor with out sarifficing mag stats! and we hit faster (slingshot) and just everything is awesome!
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.